• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Moriarty destroys Accelerator with Facts and Logic

Y'all abusing the "negative outcome immunity" thing, tbh. Also, if its post NT22R Accel, Moriarty is screwed due to Accel going into Clonoth in-character and noping him.

Yeah, basically. Hence why Post is a hardcounter in general with Clonoth. Although if it works as karma like Schro says, then nothing is stopping Accel from popping off.

SchroKatze said:
Also, Spider Thread sounds a lot more based on Karma and society changes than anything else.
That is how it often manifests, but it's not the only thing. Yes, bad things that happen to him because of Karma, but the skill is also about protecting him from the more direct consequences of his schemes. The nature of the skill also makes it hard to tell what bad things would have come from his mass of negative karma. I guess one of the other loop holes in his power are where his death or harm are a means to an end

If Servants are reliant on Ley-lines when doing Independant actions or a connection to earth in anything then yeah, but I'm not too confident normal Post can disperse magic properly. Though I can see Qliphah analyzing the properties and then it happening. If he was able to disperse Flaming_Sword, I can see a Servant not being much of a difference I suppose so long as Qliphah backs him up. Would his karma prevent Accel from literally just ramming himself into him? How would that work?

He should be able to disperse magic properly even without Clonoth and 545 as long as it;s already in this realm of understanding, which magic is now. The Clonoth though allows him to deal with not only physical stuff but non-physical stuff and it gives him precedence over aeons.

Then I don't really see why his vectors would be affected by Karma then if Qliphah just tells him how Mori's passive works and aids him in that. Especially if the vectors are remote, karma pushes the vector away, but the vectors are already inside him, so wouldn't Mori just explode into mana particles or whatever? What's stopping Accel from interacting with an invisible force that's moving his vectors away if he understands it? His vectors are already conceptual so I'm sure he could interact with the passive if it has to move actions taken away.

I'm not too sure, I mean it does seem he's limited to only physical vectors, even physical concepts, when not connected to the Clonoth or isn't in winged mode, while with these he has control over, magical, non-physical, conceptual, metaphysical and imaginary vectors. But as long as he can summon Qliphah then he can be connected to the Clonoth whenever though. Basically Ib don't really think he needs his wings anymore, he just simply has to be connected to the Clonoth and that's it.

No, I don't think he's limited to physical vectors at all, since he interacted with her conceptual/metaphysical contract's energy and cut it off in base form before the Clonoth stuff happened. His prowress just increases but he should still be able to do it quite easily so long as she's relaying information.

That's true. I think it's just more magical, imaginary and non-physical vectors that are more Clonoth based and of course the fact he can basically gib anyone from the aeons.

Although I'm not too sure what a non-physical vector would be.

Clonoth doesn't really seem to do much except heighten his calculation abilities /as of right now/ aside from Anti-Aeon stuff. I think Base should be able to do magic, imaginary and non-physical but it requires maybe a few more minutes of fight time to pull off since he needs Qliphah to translate. He no-sold Flaming_Sword after all before the Clonoth.

I can see Accelerator messing with the karma-aspect of Mori's ability if it's explained to him how it works by Qliphah who will no doubt figure it out quite quickly after a few attacks, but what we need to establish is more rules on how that Karma works. Whether it means the action just can't be taken or whether the outcome is LITERALLY pushed away, meaning if that's the case, he can probably by-pass that passive after understanding it.

Accelerate420 said:
11D has nothing to do with Spears that deny the very Aeon your life-force is a part of. It's a gib that denies Aeons. His spear would've killed Neph if it hit her regardless of her position as a Magic God even nerfed and her Magic could no longer affect nor reach him.
Accelerator still would never target anyone he has an emotional attachment to in any form just to win.
@Hizack Read this

Back