• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is more of a clean up of the god tiers

Bartleby should be rated as omnipresent. I feel that the justification on his profile and the statements in the profile are pretty straightforward. He holds the first world and the spiral (universe) together at once, he guards all of it at once, and in his center is a door you can use to go to any world throughout the universe

Grandmother Rave should be omnipresent because she is supposed to be equal to Bartleby in every way. But other than that, she states she is always watching the player/is always with him . And this is evident because she is the narrator of the game, and speaks out pretty much everything the player does or is doing. And she also appears in front of him and random points throughout the game out of no where.

Everyone with shadow Magic (Grandfather Spider, Bartleby, Grandmother Raven, The Player, Zeus, Hades) should get the following

- Reality Warping

https://www.wizard101.com/game/shadow-magic

The offical website states it's reality bending and defining magic

https://youtu.be/kK8y3IkZaNc?list=PLzll4QfOo2aCBQVUkbymixLmkAuJ9NDn7&t=732

A user of Shadow Magic, and the one who taught the player how to use it states it's about rebuilding reality

https://youtu.be/VXxGHLGypos?t=161

Morganthe states shadow forms reality, and reality bends to her whim

- Transmutation or Petrification

https://youtu.be/kK8y3IkZaNc?list=PLzll4QfOo2aCBQVUkbymixLmkAuJ9NDn7&t=631

A shadow user turned Sofia into a statue. I'm not sure which one it would fall under

- Power Nullification

(Use link above) Shadow also stripped her of her powers

- Matter Manipulation ?

https://youtu.be/EnlcCH6Q-oM?t=1123

Sofia stated Shadow Magic can take things apart and put them back together.

Shadow also corrupted the moon, so if that's something then yes

The Player, Raven, Spider and Bartleby :

Possible Conceptual Manipulation : The Player was going to destroy Old Cob who is the manefestation of Shadow and Chaos. It was stated killing Cob would result in shadow and chaos being destroyed, which in turn would destroy the spiral since there would be no balance in the universe.

Raven said she could destroy Spider if she wanted to, and Bartleby should scale since he is the third primordial being and it wouldn't make sense for him not to scale. Spider is also capable of destroying Raven, who is the manefestation of light

To be discussed

Omnipresence

Agree: Prom, Lordgriffin

Disagree: Ant

I don't see much issue here, though Bartleby's feat may just be a power thing. Fine either way though.

Alright sweet.

I also just edited one more thing (concept manip), if you could take a look at that it would be appreciated

Old Cob would be an abstract being judging by that so I think it'd be fine.

Petrification fits if they only turn things to stone. Not sure on the Matter Manipulation but everything else seems ok.

I don't see sufficient proof for omnipresence and am uncertain about conceptual manipulation. Other than that, this seems fine.

So Reality Warping, Power Nullification, Petrification, Matter Manipulation is a yes it seems

2 yes for concept manipulation and 1 no

Concept Manipulation: Well, he is destroying an abstract being, and that would require destroying the concepts he embodies, which is what he was going to do, and Spider himself said The Player could destroy him, and Raven said destroying him would also be destroying shadow and chaos to back it up. I think it's pretty straightforward.

Omnipresence: 2 yes and 1 no

As for omnipresence: Bartleby stands at the center of the universe, he guards all of the worlds and in his center is the key to cross to any world since he is connected to them, and he is holding all the worlds together at once.

Raven is the narrator of the game and narrates everything the player does, and she even states she is always with him whereever he goes.

I suppose that conceptual manipulation might be acceptable then, but omnipresence still has very weak and speculative evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back