• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More questions (about Dragon Ball Xenoverse and potentially Heroes)

like the title said i have more questions, though this time it is concerning, Mira and Towa (this might turn into a content revision thread, but as of right now its just questions i have on my mind)

So, i was looking at the Towa and Mira profiles and i notice that it had, towa's demon god form and mira's super form.

My questions are:

Why are they there?

and if they are there for no reason at all

Can we add a DBH key and make those images useful

The Mira from heroes doesn't have a supervillain form, but he has the super form and both Xenovers and heroes mira have the final form, since a heroes key for Demigra was accepted; can they also get a heroes key?

2-B Heroes Final Mira is ok, but i don't know the level of previous Mira forms and Towa.

I asked azathoth, he basically said that its complicated considering he differences between xenoverse and heroes.

Ragarding towa and mira, final form mira waas fighting ssj4 xeno goku (who in base was comparable to demigra [the 2-B one]) and ssj4 time breaker broly. Don't know about super mira's tier though. Towa while in demon god is comparable to xeno goku.

Also who can create the profiles for the original game characters? Azathoth said its alright but it must be well made.

Back