• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More naruto and rwby Tsunade vs Hazel

Tsunade as both are generally close range fighters and tsunade is far stronger probably to the point of one shotting considering tsunade broke both arms and 6 of jiraiyas ribs with a punch

Next off tsunade just has generally better abilties such as status effect inducement which would completely confuse Hazel as signals wouldnt travel to his brain correctly as he has no knowledge in anatomy of the body he wont be able to do it

Even if he somehow critically damaged tsunade she can use creation rebirth(doesnt increase to at least) to heal up quickly

More arguments can be made but this will suffice

I mean whats the point of this fight then as restricting it wont lead to Hazel winning only make this not be able to be added

Ofc ofc but it still isnt really fair tho considering he has little to no way to dmg tsunade as she is quite above him physically and she can kill him with little effort

Changing it to base jiraiya or 4 tail naruto would make it easier for hazel

Who does hazel even scale from i only found a mach 300+ calc

Tsunade also has fire lightning and an abundant of other abilities

People do it literally all the time I'm not following plus I don't plan on this being added it's for fun stop taking it too serious

Ah ok my bad

Speed wise it is fair be he cant really hurt tsunade while he gets once shot

if u want to keep it go ahead man

Gargoyle One said:
Much faster then Mach 1200 and Much faster then Mach 2500 is a massive difference.
depends tho, cinder wasent so much faster then ruby, while 4 tailed naruto IS a lot faster then his base form, and orochimaru is quiet above that.

and his own speed didnt really outmach teamranger all that much

Dragon Ariia said:
What do you mean can't hurt? They are both 7-B
Tsunade one shot a character that is 7-B+(Jiraiya broke both arms six ribs and ruptured his internal organs with a punch) Hazel is weaker than Jiraiya so he definetely gets the same treatment

WeeklyBattles said:
If Tsunade can oneshot someone stronger than Hazel then this is likely a stomp
it is, andher main thing was restrictred anyways, so it would probably not be added

Back