• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More Classic Mega Man upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Something something E=MC^2 black holes gets Saturn's black hole to be large star level.
image.png

Mega Man's 132 cm tall.
Black hole is as wide as Rock is tall. I don't feel like doing interpolation to get a miniscule difference of a single pixel. The black hole is 22/21 times taller than Rock.
Half that is .66 meters. Multiply it by lightspeed squared and divide it by the quantity of 2 times the gravitational constant to get the weight of the black hole. Which is 4.44e+26 kg. And then plug into E=MC^2 to get 3.99E+43 joules. Which is large star level.
I'll do the Black Hole Bomb calc later.

Beyond the fact that you should make a blog, you also need to prove this is a realistic black hole and not a "lightly pull you towards it and do a little bit of hp damage" black hole, we have standards for 'em.

We had a calc that was Dwarf Star level a while back, but people were concerned about them. But as Armor said, a blog post needs to be made about those calcs.

Beyond the fact that you should make a blog, you also need to prove this is a realistic black hole and not a "lightly pull you towards it and do a little bit of hp damage" black hole, we have standards for 'em.
No way not for you not for anybody. And I know we have standards. I make an effort to ignore them every day.

Nah in all seriousness.
...**** I don't know how to insert images here anymore.
This is the asshole you get it from.
Below is what black holes do outside of gameplay in the Mega Man universe (granted this is by the X era)

Given the distortion of light I think it'd be fair to accept that as a black hole, but classic and X have pretty drastically different atmosphere and levels of seriousness, idk if I'd use that for classic. I think you should tag people knowledgeable on verse

While i suspect in gameplay the black hole is probably a lot more videogamey, which makes sense, given the mentions of light and space i think you can very well argue for it being legit. Now, I'm not gonna vote cause this isn't really a franchise I know much of, but I think the logic is fair.

Bruh, slow it down with the upgrades! I had some plans to upgrade Rock to Tier 4 via this Wily Star re-calc I posted awhile ago but hasn’t been eval’d! Absolutely shameless! :ROFLMAO:

Alright, in all seriousness… The black holes were already accepted as legit awhile ago and were also calculated in Tier 5. Now… Using Mass-Energy conversion for black holes? I’ve seen some people be VERY stingy with what to consider valid statements for that particular method of calcing.

Now, that isn’t to say there isn’t any kind of energy to mass conversion precedent in the franchise. In fact, there is this kind of stuff: for example, all marks & models of the Mega Buster (including X’s) were stated to take Rock’s solar energy and mold it into different kinds of projectiles like Ceratanium buzzaws with Metal Blade. Another example is in MML where Refractors are made by using thermal energy. And lastly we got Matter Waves from MMSF where EM waves turn into… tangible matter.

Now, idk if any of this could pass to allow the Mass-energy method, but I think it’s worth bringing up for discussion anyway.

Migue makes sense then, but perhaps where is that calculation? Armor is here so he should be able to look at it if he has a link to see it.

Alright, in all seriousness… The black holes were already accepted as legit awhile ago and were also calculated in Tier 5. Now… Using Mass-Energy conversion for black holes? I’ve seen some people be VERY stingy with what to consider valid statements for that particular method of calcing.
Good point there.
Now, that isn’t to say there isn’t any kind of energy to mass conversion precedent in the franchise. In fact, there is this kind of stuff: for example, all marks & models of the Mega Buster (including X’s) were stated to take Rock’s solar energy and mold it into different kinds of projectiles like Ceratanium buzzaws with Metal Blade. Another example is in MML where Refractors are made by using thermal energy. And lastly we got Matter Waves from MMSF where EM waves turn into… tangible matter.

Now, idk if any of this could pass to allow the Mass-energy method, but I think it’s worth bringing up for discussion anyway.
I don't think so, actually, we're pretty strict on that.

Fair… Yeah, then Mass-Energy method for MM series’ black holes’ a no go. Unless Cal has something to add that might change our minds…?

I never liked Mass-Energy conversion being a method for anything beyond a very explicit "Convert matter/mass to pure energy" statements or something along those lines.

Btw, Armor’s evaluation reminds me I actually made some standards for Particle-beam laser weapons off-site. Maybe I can share these in some CGM thread sometime in the future, as well as potentially a new method for calcing black hole creation feats… 🤔 But I digress…

Yeah I ain't gonna try to push mass-energy. If I'm wrong I'm wrong. Using potential energy I just got large planet (holding that Black hole off the ground).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back