• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I see that the arguments used for Bai's victory also applies on his Core key.......should.

I guess it's fine, eh.

I don't thinj so, since his High 6-A key there is with him using the Blood Ancestor, and by "using" it means becoming him, kind of. Bai is pretty much i the Blood Ancestor, where the Blood Ancestor is like a second body.

Nah, while the ancestor would be unhurt, he does get damaged while inside of it the more his link is disturbed.

While it nearly killed him in exertion, Core Bai also can use the Waterswamp Kingdom talked about above, and at that lvl it scared and fought back against someone "At least Low 5-C, likely far higher" in the verse. That Low 5-C being 8 times baseline 5-C.

That was when the swamp was attacked (she literally sent an attack inside of it) and it got enraged. Normally it would only one-shot people comparable to Bai with it's projection.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Nah, while the ancestor would be unhurt, he does get damaged while inside of it the more his link is disturbed.
Hmm...I guess. His body should disperse most of it tho, after all Bai was fighting with it against the Dire Skybanyan, smthing close to Early Deva iirc. Or Quasi.

Which shoudl be close to peak High 6-A I guess.

The Waterswamp Bai was at peak Core, and the one who used the Blood Ancestor was early Core. And I don't think he can use the Blood Ancestor by himself for too long, iirc.

Edit: He doesn't have the Ancestor at peak Core, that's what I mean

Even then:

Unfortunately, Bai Xiaochun's cultivation base wasn't strong enough to support the Waterswamp Kingdom. As the clawed hand stretched out, blood sprayed out of his mouth, and he let out a shriek as he felt his cultivation base and life force being ripped at violently. Clearly, the power required to fully allow the clawed hand to appear in the open was enough to completely wither him to death.... Terrified, he had no choice but to dispel his own magical technique, and dissipate the power of the Waterswamp Kingdom....

Back