• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Uh, Bai slaps a few hundred forcefields on himself, snorts at him (powernulling him), destroys his souls en mass with each attack, freezes him, burns away at his body armor and soul with multi-colored flames, uses frigid clones to beat him up, seals him and/or him flexing his aura knocks him out.

I would just answer what has been shown above.

forcefields are not an issue since a lot of mordekaier's abilities bypass them.

He would not be capable of powernulling morde since Morde is actually in another dimension.

destroying the souls is good, but he would have to bypass morde's forcefield first.

I would have to know how the freezing works and how quickly he can use it.

multicoloured flame is the High 4-C thing I presume shouldnt thatbe disabled in a High 6-A match?

sealing requires touching.

how does the aura work? and again mordekaiser actually exists in another realm I dont think affecting his body would actually affect him.

Mordekaiser can also make forcefields of his own and they get stronger the more damage is fired off at him. He can also heal his armour from that.

Morekaiser could just BFR him and erase Bai from existence from just looking upon mordekaiser.

Which ones do bypass them, tough?

Being in another dimension does not mean that his avatar can't be made unable to act.

I guess he would, it shouldn't be too impossible to do, especially with undying fist (amplifies his full power by 5, and he can one-shot baseline High 6-As with it).

Everything in a 30,000 meter area is frozen, it doesn't have travel time (everything in the area becomes colder in that amount of time), and it works by injecting frigid qi into things (sealing away their heat). Everything outside of the 30k meter area is unaffected. He activates it by "flexing" his aura (not exactly just thinking, but much less than taking a physical action)

Only the 21 colored flame is tier 4, and that takes a good few minutes to create. The others vary in power, though they mostly stay at one-shotting people on Bai's level. They do have feats like burning him just by being present despite him taking a bath in laval strong enough to evaporate giant monsters, but that's hardly impressive at this tier.

Yes. Except frigid qi sealing his heat.

By not holding back, his aura exerts pressure onto others. And it does work on non-physical souls, too.

How does it's BFR and Existance Erasure work? And if itsn't too much can I get some reason behind the explainations (quotes, places where this is stated or shown, or somewhere where I can look it up myself), because I've been finding a lot of contradicting stuff going on around LoL and the profiles don't really explain their powers.

Because "dissolving into lifeforce" hardly sounds like exisstence erasure.

And it needs Bai to look under his helmet, which doesn't seem like the thing that would or could happen at hundreds of meters in distance.

Maybe some of his duplicates would do that, but that hardly affects him.

It was and abilities he was going to get instead of his current ultimate but they desided to scrap it. All of the abilities we have in profiles have been discussed in CRTs that you can find under most champions that they affect.

He simply tranpsort the person to the death realm and they become mad and then dissolve into life force upon seeing his true form.

I don't see the quote that explains BFR on there tough.

There is also the whole deal about Bai's soul being forcibly collected by The Gravekeeper if he ever died, but that's another deal.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I don't see the quote that explains BFR on there tough.
There is also the whole deal about Bai's soul being forcibly collected by The Gravekeeper if he ever died, but that's another deal.
His BFR is literally his ultimate where he takes you to his death realm and reveals his true form, that is why in game you see his helmet disppear. 100 meters is definitely enough to see it.

Can I see a clip of the ultimate, please? (Will google it myself, but in the meantime just so I don't get the wrong clip...)

Bai's Willpower kind of dunks on any manipulation of his mind (and it is conceptual resistance), and I'm not sure him being made into life force would affect his soul (which can fiht of it's own even without a body).

Didn't know Bai Xiaochun had a profile. Morde dude's profile says his weakness is that powerful enough magic can separate his soul from his armor...

Muchacho mrm said:
Didn't know Bai Xiaochun had a profile. Morde dude's profile says his weakness is that powerful enough magic can separate his soul from his armor...
That is likely old stuff.

It is pretty specifics magics that is needed to do so.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Is there... any range feats for that? In-game it obviously has a very limited range.
well his death realm in the story is the size of a city at the very least(like suuuuper low balling). while in game it is only dozens of meters apart so at best you can scale from that.

Rocker1189 said:
well his death realm in the story is the size of a city at the very least(like suuuuper low balling). while in game it is only dozens of meters apart so at best you can scale from that.
That's not how it works tough.

In-game it's obvious the place is larger, but that there is a forcefield keeping the characters in for a one-on-one battle.

And his BFR's range has no real reason to scale to the size of his death realm, either.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
That's not how it works tough.

In-game it's obvious the place is larger, but that there is a forcefield keeping the characters in for a one-on-one battle.

And his BFR's range has no real reason to scale to the size of his death realm, either.
except it is because in his death realm it is meant to have a large city with millions if not more souls in it.

The ingame version is a massively watered down version of the real with with next to no similarities.

His other magics have ranges of tens of meters and he can control the black mist which covers an entire country, his range should be about similar.

Rocker1189 said:
except it is because in his death realm it is meant to have a large city with millions if not more souls in it.

The ingame version is a massively watered down version of the real with with next to no similarities.
...That is a rebuttal to what I said in what way? What you see in game obviously has things outside of where you can move, as you can see in the background of the ultimate.

And it being massively watered down is not prrof that he can BFR at several hundreds of meters away.

well I answered it below his magic in gegenral has shown range from tens of meters to spanning countries, his BFR should not be different.

Rocker1189 said:
well I answered it below his magic in gegenral has shown range from tens of meters to spanning countries, his BFR should not be different.
Why? Is there any logical reason to scale his BFR to his magic?

And "from tens of meters to spanning countries" is a massive difference in different levels of range.

So, things that really matter here are:

Can he even act while frozen solid? (The freezing works on ghosts as well... ice is weird in Er Gen verse. So is fire, what with it being a non-existent, abstract thing with no actual physical form)

Can he BFR at a several hundred meter range?

Can he do it faster than Bai would switch with a frigid clone (he has four of them in this form, I think) after sensing a "profound feeling of danger"?

Can his armor resist being melted down by multi-colored flame? If yes, can he actually get out of the sea of flames that cling on to him for several hours?

Can he approach or reach Bai with the stuff that bypasses barriers?

Would he open with his best stuff, or try to beat the shit out of Bai with his guitar?

If he does manage to BFR Bai, would Bai just not looking at him and summoning Water Swamp Kingdom to rip his true self apart do him in?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
So, things that really matter here are:
Can he even act while frozen solid? (The freezing works on ghosts as well... ice is weird in Er Gen verse. So is fire, what with it being a non-existent, abstract thing with no actual physical form)

Can he BFR at a several hundred meter range?

Can he do it faster than Bai would switch with a frigid clone (he has four of them in this form, I think) after sensing a "profound feeling of danger"?

Can his armor resist being melted down by multi-colored flame? If yes, can he actually get out of the sea of flames that cling on to him for several hours?

Can he approach or reach Bai with the stuff that bypasses barriers?

Would he open with his best stuff, or try to beat the shit out of Bai with his guitar?

If he does manage to BFR Bai, would Bai just not looking at him and summoning Water Swamp Kingdom to rip his true self apart do him in?
He can block it with his forcefield.

There is not reason his BFR would be different to his aother magics.

it is instant as you see in game by the time hs notices he would be gone.

It can resist fire in general. and he can heal from it anyway.

his BFR should it has no vector, same with his soul magics and his telekinesis.

he would start with broadway force(making the enemy sing and dance) in this form, before using soul based abilities.

why would Bai not look at him?

Why can he block something with no traveltime with a forcefield..?

Beyond having different mechanics from them?

No. As I can see, he points at the enemy and only after that are they BFR-d. Someone that can think and switch places with a clone, and has extrasensory perception that tells him what is about to happen, that should be easy to dodge.

So could Bai, doesn't mean that much to him. And I doubt he can heal faster than constant damage while submerged in hundreds of meters of fire.

What does his soul magic do? Because Bai has resistance to that. And Bai has better lifting strenght.

Willpower nopes broadway force (it nopes both body puppetry and mind manipulation capable of controlling every living being in a planet larger than our solar system by millions of times)

Because he has extrasensory perception that lets him feel danger from things.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Why can he block something with no traveltime with a forcefield..?
Beyond having different mechanics from them?

No. As I can see, he points at the enemy and only after that are they BFR-d. Someone that can think and switch places with a clone, and has extrasensory perception that tells him what is about to happen, that should be easy to dodge.

So could Bai, doesn't mean that much to him. And I doubt he can heal faster than constant damage while submerged in hundreds of meters of fire.

What does his soul magic do? Because Bai has resistance to that. And Bai has better lifting strenght.

Willpower nopes broadway force (it nopes both body puppetry and mind manipulation capable of controlling every living being in a planet larger than our solar system by millions of times)

Because he has extrasensory perception that lets him feel danger from things.
I assume it appeared where they were standing or something not literally froze them.

but it is based on his soul magic which is where his controlling of the black mist is from, the range shoul be the same.

I did not think he had precognition. he would sense danger and what tells him to switch with a clone?

you are ignoring the resistance to fire. On top of forcefields on top of healing.

He can pull out souls, make them turn into iron, store them in his weapons, destroy them, subjugate them etc. He can do basically anything to souls that people normally do to souls.

that is why I did not mention it before.

and that would somehow tell him, to not even look at his opponent? Not that it matters considering the deathrealm erases whoever is there on its own(it is how he got his resistance to EE), before you even have to look at mordekaiser.

I don't see how that sentence goes to answering mine, but it does literally freeze things in it's area of effect.

All of Bai's magic is his control of qi, one opens a portal to a pocket dimension, another freezes everything n a 30k meter area, and another can only hit 300 meters away. Is there an actual reason to assume him grabbing someone and pulling them into a pocket dimension is equal in range to him controlling his mist?

No I'm not. The fire is ignoring it, because I literally wrote you twice that it hurts people with better fire resistance feats then him (what I wrote was "So could Bai, doesn't mean that much to him", and "They do have feats like burning him just by being present despite him taking a bath in laval strong enough to evaporate giant monsters"). I'm not ignoring his healing either, I'm questing if it's spammable and good enough to constantly heal him while his body and soul(s) are being burned.

Pulling out his soul is resisted, transforming it into metal needs it to be pulled out, storing it does too, he resists his soul being destroyed, and subjugate means nothing without context but sound like mind manip, which he resists. And people normally can't do anything to souls.

Well, he starts with something that gets completely resisted, so Bai has a few free turns for himself.

You know where that should be mentioned? The profile. And didn't he resist that by literally willing himself to not dissipate? And doesn't that not happen when in his city size place? And it being transformed into a swamp would probably get around that.

InfiniteSped said:
I feel like those Soul Convergence Pills would pretty useful here
Not sure, what with it being bound to an armor. I mean, normal humans are kind of winded when they feel like their soul was about to be ripped out, but it never actually happens.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I don't see how that sentence goes to answering mine, but it does literally freeze things in it's area of effect.
All of Bai's magic is his control of qi, one opens a portal to a pocket dimension, another freezes everything n a 30k meter area, and another can only hit 300 meters away. Is there an actual reason to assume him grabbing someone and pulling them into a pocket dimension is equal in range to him controlling his mist?

No I'm not. The fire is ignoring it, because I literally wrote you twice that it hurts people with better fire resistance feats then him (what I wrote was "So could Bai, doesn't mean that much to him", and "They do have feats like burning him just by being present despite him taking a bath in laval strong enough to evaporate giant monsters"). I'm not ignoring his healing either, I'm questing if it's spammable and good enough to constantly heal him while his body and soul(s) are being burned.

Pulling out his soul is resisted, transforming it into metal needs it to be pulled out, storing it does too, he resists his soul being destroyed, and subjugate means nothing without context but sound like mind manip, which he resists. And people normally can't do anything to souls.

Well, he starts with something that gets completely resisted, so Bai has a few free turns for himself.

You know where that should be mentioned? The profile. And didn't he resist that by literally willing himself to not dissipate? And doesn't that not happen when in his city size place? And it being transformed into a swamp would probably get around that.
Considering he does so with the mist? Yes there is reason to believe it is the same range.

I meant people with soul manipulation obviously.

Tbf it is mentioned in his resistances.

The city sized place is his own copy of it(like a literally made the realm from the original) everything is the same besides a city.

I dont see how transforming a place into a swamp would make a difference you would still be in the deathrealm regardless.

Waterswamp changes everything about the place. it even changes time (making it the same "time" as the ancient one where the turtle comes from) and space (it streched to full size even while inside a small pocket dimension with only void around it).

And anyways, Bai will start with talismans and freezing everything around him. Morde doesn't start with a forcefield (doesn't it need him to be damaged to be made anyways?) and Bai should logically bypass it regardless.

His BFR is him pointing at an enemy (you didn't counter this one so I'm guessing it's true) so Bai can just feel really threatened, be his usual coward self and switch places with a clone.

My vote is pretty clear, I think.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Waterswamp changes everything about the place. it even changes time (making it the same "time" as the ancient one where the turtle comes from) and space (it streched to full size even while inside a small pocket dimension with only void around it).
And anyways, Bai will start with talismans and freezing everything around him. Morde doesn't start with a forcefield (doesn't it need him to be damaged to be made anyways?) and Bai should logically bypass it regardless.

His BFR is him pointing at an enemy (you didn't counter this one so I'm guessing it's true) so Bai can just feel really threatened, be his usual coward self and switch places with a clone.

My vote is pretty clear, I think.
that is still ignoring his own EE.

Yeah in game for vbalacning purposes, not in lore he wont need to be damaged. I can see it bypassing, if that is how he starts then yeah.

I dont agree with it tbh, yeah he points but the moment he does you are BFRed. Is this his first action upon feeling threatened in anyway? Even just being pointed at? becauase honestly he might as well just keep swapping since everything mordekaiser does is terrifying. Also can he do so when being held telekinetically? and even if he does considering it has no vector wont he still be BFRed as the designated target of the BFR?

If he first starts with freezing I dont think morde has a counter since even if he personally wont be affected he wont be able to do much without his armour.

No it's not. They are 4 kilometers away, Bai is not going to be looking under his helmet from that far. And you remember the part where I mentioned by feeling danger when he is about to do something?

Balancing is not an excuse. Is there any proff he doesn't need to do that? You can only assume it's balancing if he BFR-d without doing it.

He can sense danger. And no, if the dude needs to point at something, the one to be BFR-d would be what he is pointing at.

He does.

Considering that his forcefield is also made up of the same stuff that thresh's is and thresh literally has a worse version of his abilities he certainly does not have that weakness.

Back