• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Moon level Naruto upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you assume that Kurama's eye is present because of the design, it leaves a margin for me to assume that the absence of the "thick whiskers" is also due to the design...
KN0 has thick whiskers.
SM + KN0 has thick whiskers.
SPSM does not, therefore no KN0.

I don't have to assume anything since that what's shown.

First i agree with the OP. I stated what he said in the Toneri calc removal.

Then secondly, why should madara scale? He got roughed up by base naruto and got sliced up by sasuke and we did not see him in power again after he got the second rinnegan, so yes he gets (Moon level, with a likely rating for low 5B), But then again the reasonable thing is that madara scales, since his limbos could fight naruto clones and the limbos are stated to be equal in power to him.
So well either way i think he should also scale

the rest kaguya and anyone else scales

I'll be following for the moment, but it seems fine on the surface.
Agree. The fact that this site genuinely and seriously argues against Momo and Kinshiki > Kaguya off of Sasuke being "unreliable", when he's the only person in the entire world to have even known they existed at that point is just mind numbing. Great job, good CRT.
Boruto is stupid, and that consequentially makes Sasuke stupid.

So I wanted to go a line down but I pressed "post reply" shortcut by accident.

Remind me to remove that feature from my account.
Yes.

I'm going to sleep right after this so I'll reply to everything pertaining to this tomorrow.
Anyways.

I obviously agree with 5-C base Naruto. I've advocated for this for weeks-months and people have said "ehhhh idk, makes scaling weird" and such, which I clearly didn't care about.
I'm surprised you didn't add the feats against Delta and Isshiki there, or use the fact that Base Naruto EOS could clash against rinnegan Sasuke w/ even the anime adding more on top of it, but I digress.

I disagree with one thing, and that's the Tenseigan bs.

Yeah no, let's go back to the root of the problem.
They didn't destroy the Tenseigan. They didn't even touch the Tenseigan. They touched the container that held the Tenseigan.

Let's look at your quote shall we?

Yes. The Tenseigan was a cluster of Byakugan. Proven by the movie that shows that the Tenseigan was a cluster of Byakugan.
ukw08J0.jpg

Why am I focusing on this?
What they destroyed was not the Tenseigan, it was the container of the Tenseigan.

Every time a chakra based being is absorbed, destroyed, etc, they get smaller in size.
kQd8qeO.png

So in the case of this, if it was a full chakra construct, it should've been getting smaller throughout the movie, but instead it was stagnant.

What they destroyed was the container that held the Tenseigan, which has no valid reason at all to scale to the chakra output of the entire Tenseigan.
You don't scale to the joule output of a battery by destroying the case that holds it.

Another issue is that it seemed to be a chain reaction. It was hit by the 8 trigrams rasengan and not a single crack. Instead it started to flicker, then it pushed out all the byakugans.

The novel says it exploded

So yeah, do I agree with 5-C base? Ofc. Do I agree with that reasoning? No.
Well let me say this, Toneri said the "powerful chakra" of the teisengan will survive the destruction of the earth and the moon And it creates a barrier around his castle iirc. what He destroyed was the said powerful chakra
Does this change your reasoning? No

Well i am actively waiting for damage

First i agree with the OP. I stated what he said in the Toneri calc removal.

Then secondly, why should madara scale? He got roughed up by base naruto and got sliced up by sasuke and we did not see him in power again after he got the second rinnegan, so yes he gets (Moon level, with a likely rating for low 5B), But then again the reasonable thing is that madara scales, since his limbos could fight naruto clones and the limbos are stated to be equal in power to him.
So well either way i think he should also scale

the rest kaguya and anyone else scales
Naruto Base has never faced Madara. Madara scales for the reason I already mentioned there above. The OP wants to consider the base Naruto at 5-C. Madara Jinchuuriki One Rinnegan blocked a direct hit from Naruto SPSM that is much stronger than himself in SM. And if Naruto Base is 5-C, he in SM would be Low 5-B, and Madara Jinchuuriki One Rinnegan is stronger.

And that creates an inconsistency. Are you guys really ignoring the fact that this makes the "VotE" Naruto SM at least 10x stronger than "VotE" Sasuke? In the KM+SPSM would be much stronger, after all, this site considers KM superior to SM, and SPSM offers much more chakra than KM, this puts both (KM and SPSM) with an increase above SM, and Naruto uses both together. This makes Naruto KM+SPSM at least 20x stronger Sasuke if this is accepted...

Naruto 2-A upscale thread, coming soon to a CRT near you.

But seriously, this looks fine. I have nothing to disagree about.

You do not have to equals with somebody to battle an opponent alongside them. And even then, Sasuke's performance, both in the manga and the anime, paled in comparison to Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto, who was doing all of the heavy lifting. Sasuke got one kick in while he was stunned by Naruto, and then used a bunch of Ninja Tools and Space-Time Ninjutsu in order to distract him, whereas Naruto was the one getting in all the punches and knocking him around and whatnot. In the manga, his performance is even worse, since he got one good strike in after Naruto punched him, and then was almost immediately captured and needed Naruto to free him from Momoshiki's snake thingies.
This really shouldn't be argued, should it? The databook flatout stated it and the fight against Momoshiki pretty much showed they are equals. In fact it's impressive Sasuke could still output that much damage considering in each fight this far in Boruto he's constantly been operating on low chakra as a result of using Space time Ninjustu
Why are their avatars indicative of their own combat ability? The Susano'o is portrayed countless times as being superior to its user's own stats, and the Wiki accepts the Susano'o as such. Sasuke being able to generate a Susano'o that is comparable to Six Path Sage Mode Naruto's Kurama Avatar, which would literally just be his own power but in the form of a Tailed Beast, since Kurama Mode already allows him to utilize 100% of Kurama's power, does not mean that Sasuke is comparable to Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto.
Why this tho? Sasuke = Naruto. Perfect Susanoo >>> Sasuke, SPSM KA >>>> Naruto in AP and Durability. That much is obvious.

Naruto Base has never faced Madara. Madara scales for the reason I already mentioned there above. The OP wants to consider the base Naruto at 5-C. Madara Jinchuuriki One Rinnegan blocked a direct hit from Naruto SPSM that is much stronger than himself in SM. And if Naruto Base is 5-C, he in SM would be Low 5-B, and Madara Jinchuuriki One Rinnegan is stronger.

And that creates an inconsistency. Are you guys really ignoring the fact that this makes the "VotE" Naruto SM at least 10x stronger than "VotE" Sasuke? In the KM+SPSM would be much stronger, after all, this site considers KM superior to SM, and SPSM offers much more chakra than KM, this puts both (KM and SPSM) with an increase above SM, and Naruto uses both together. This makes Naruto KM+SPSM at least 20x stronger Sasuke if this is accepted...
OP isn't down scaling to Shippuden, but up scaling to New Era characters. Read the conclusion section, Base Adult Naruto.

OP isn't down scaling to Shippuden, but up scaling to New Era characters. Read the conclusion section, Base Adult Naruto.
Read the CRT thoroughly and you will see that he said he forgot about the scene between Naruto and Sasuke in the final battle and is now using it as an argument.

I completely missed that Valley of the End point.

So:
EDIT: I forgot to add in the Delta thing, but her rating comes from Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto, so eee...

Yes, actually.
He uses a golden Rasengan here, too. Even his Rasenshuriken was golden, just like in the manga.

Right after madara, lol base sosp naruto bodied one rinnegan madara
and no Naruto and sasuke will always be comparable. Unless you want to argue with the story.
Yes Naruto has always been shown to be slightly stronger, but sasuke makes up for it with skills and hax.
And sasuke scales to spsm naruto not base naruto

Well apparently the OP doesn't believe that Rinnegan Sasuke scales to SPSM Naruto, despite the overwhelming evidence, since there was that time where base Naruto went toe to toe with very obviously weakened base Sasuke with a defective and completely useless Rinnegan in their fight, lol. And apparently Rinnegan Sasuke (not a brawling character) not engaging in fistfights more than SPSM Naruto makes him weaker, if that even makes sense.

Obviously, if base Naruto gets 5-C, then Sasuke without Rinnegan should also get 5-C. Which makes Rinnegan Sasuke scale to SPSM Naruto.

Using Sasuke and Momoshiki as evidence for base Naruto leads to circular scaling.
There's not much for using Sasuke as evidence anyway. His evidence is literally just because of that last bit of their fight were they fought in base forms. And he thinks it's Rinnegan Sasuke just because his Rinnegan couldn't be deactivated when it was made clear that it was just base at that point. The dude couldn't even use his Rinnegan without bleeding his eyes out, and it's clear it's not passively amping him physically lol. He only managed to squeeze that last bit of Rinnegan juice to absorb Naruto's Kurama chakra at the clash bit.

No offense, but the scaling being proposed is honestly horrendous.
The Low 5-B proposal is extremely faulty, and here's why.
You want base Naruto to scale to 5-C off of Sasuke and Momoshiki, then get his SPSM to Low 5-B off of the SM multiplier.
This is problematic because both Sasuke and Momoshiki are only 5-C because of scaling to SPSM Naruto in the first place. These characters can't be 5-C and Low 5-B simultaneously. It's blatant circular scaling.

If you all want base Naruto to be 5-C, that's fine, but he'd only downscale from these characters. Applying a 10x multiplier over feats that he scales to in SPSM is illogical.
Base Naruto can get a "Likely 5-C", "At most 5-C", or "Varies up to 5-C".

The Tenseigan stuff was already debunked by KingTempest, so that's that.

I get that you guys REALLY want that upgrade, but let's not forsake both the scaling and our better judgment to get it, alright?

I feel like there's an easier way that doesn't rely on circular scaling.

TCM Toneri is 199 exatons correct? Base Naruto with KCM focused on his fist one shotted him

1. Therefore base Naruto + focused KCM = 199 exatons
  2. SM Naruto + focused KCM = 1.99 zettatons
  3. SPSM Naruto + focused KCM (used against Juubidara) = 1.99 zettatons (stronger than SM)

Obviously this won't get all the god tiers into low 5-B (yet), but it will get Naruto's AP and everyone's TSB durability to low 5-B, so that's atleast something.

Le Following.

Dont have an Inherent Issue with Base Naruto being 5-C but have an issue with the SM Multiplier idea.

Base Naruto= 5-C ( has held his own against fused Momoshiki and Ishikki) > x10 sage Mode would be Low 5-B Naruto> Six Paths Naruto is Stronger than Sage Mode> Fused Momoshiki being Low 5-B for being able to hurt and fight with Six paths Naruto> Base Naruto being Low 5-B for holding his own against Fused Momoshiki.

TCM Toneri is 199 exatons correct? Base Naruto with KCM focused on his fist one shotted him

3. SPSM Naruto + focused KCM (used against Juubidara) = 1.99 zettatons (stronger than SM)

Obviously this won't get all the god tiers into low 5-B (yet), but it will get Naruto's AP and everyone's TSB durability to low 5-B, so that's atleast something.
Is this wiki under the impression that Toneri>Kaguya? If not then Most god tiers would scale to this. Hago, Momo, Kin, Sasuke, New Kages (probably disagreed), etc

Yeah. This whole scaling issue really doesn't work out because of this.

^^^
Possible middle ground?

Or we could use Koji scaling. Just have Naruto and Sasuke POST Isshiki fight scale, along with Code and the other ones. It works out better, Momo will stay at 5-c (for now), and there won’t be any inconsistencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back