• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monsters and Riders: Garou vs Eiji Hino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which form does Eiji start in?

His pressure point can only work so much when Eiji biology is completely alien compare to human by his Greeed nature.

He could only adapted for so long before Eiji land a killing blow on him with the classic spatial cut, void hax, time stop, blackhole, cloning ******** or all of the above.

What I'm saying is that Eiji low diff.

There's only one High 6C form

You're also ignoring how strong his reactive Evolution is, both his speed and his AP can be amped to insane levels and he has a one shot worthy AP advantage

Vote counted regardless

There is his 6C form yes.

But what Rider Form is he starting off with?

Tatoba? Latohlatah? Sagouzo? Shauta?

And if he try to one shot Eiji the result would be to have his Purple Medals came out to protect and it's absolute zero + void hax time.

He can also dualweild void hax bazooka-axe with spatial cut sword as well so that's fun.

Crap, this is good.

I don't think the Purple Core Medals would be fast enough to activate before Garou taps but Eiji can also use Super Tatoba to stop time.

I'll be following to see how this goes.

Base form huh? Then he will be in a pickle due to Tatoba being remarkable for being completely unremarkable comparing to other Combos.

He only have super jump, enhanced eyesight and slightly extended meelee range from Tora Claws.

Due to not having counter play to Garou rushing at him in first form like Gatakiriba cloning + Electric shock or Shauta intang. That still leave him with a deadly ohko spatial cut form Medajalibur

But still Putotyra would come out if he is overwhelmed.

After thinking a bit more I would give this to mid-high difficulty due to how remarkable he can adapted to other ability. But sooner or later he would get overrun by Eiji immense versitility.

Dienomite22 said:
Crap, this is good.

I don't think the Purple Core Medals would be fast enough to activate before Garou taps but Eiji can also use Super Tatoba to stop time.

I'll be following to see how this goes.
We see that the Purple Core Medals came out as soon as life threatening attack is about to come and kill him, so I don't doubt it's ability to save him again.

Nicetoderp said:
We see that the Purple Core Medals came out as soon as life threatening attack is about to come and kill him, so I don't doubt it's ability to save him again.
Indeed but this Garou's speed, AP and DB permenately increases at an incredible rate so he would be faster than the Pterayadayada medals activating for Eiji.

Hmm true, true. That still leave Eiji with Cell Medals regen mean that he have time to reconstruct and goes into stronger form.

And with Garo being that much of a threat either Super Tatoba or All Combos. Either of them he won't like.

I don't think he gets the physical benefits of Greeeds until he becomes a full Greeed. He would probably have some of the Greeeds altered senses and other minor abilities brought on by being partial Greeed during the show but that would probably be it.

@Die Eiji should be completed Greeed by the end of the series, seeing how he was able to absorb mountain of cell medals given by Kogami, a unique ability that only a full Greeed has. He was only lack armor parts compare to doctor Maki because Maki had more core medals than him.

MagiSinbad said:
@Die Eiji should be completed Greeed by the end of the series, seeing how he was able to absorb mountain of cell medals given by Kogami, a unique ability that only a full Greeed has. He was only lack armor parts compare to doctor Maki because Maki had more core medals than him.
Eiji was only able to do that because he was turning into a Greeed at that point thanks to the purple medal inside him but then he defeated Maki and the purple medals were gone which turned him back normal. Granted he gets the purple medals back, he doesn't seem to have those Greeed abilities which is probably because he had desire now and the medals were inactive.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
What are the wincons?
Eiji has Void Manipulation, Black Hole Creation, Spatial Manipulation (think Vergil but with one slice) that can put Garou down.

Still determining if Garou can kill this Eiji.

It sounds impressive and technically is but if Garou is indeed able to kill Eiji and he doesn't have his Greeed inorganic physiology and immortalities then Garou actually has a good chance of winning.

@Dienomite It was never stated that he lost his Greeed powers tho. Plus the fact that Purple core medals can only be stored inside the user's body. And it's only out of character for Eiji to uses his Greeed power, furthurmore it's not neccessary, seeing how he's already mastered the Purple core medals to the point uses them without going berserk.

And honestly, i can see Garou winning this. His reactive evolution should be strong enough to handle Eiji before the purple core medals can protect him. But i need to go through the profiles once again to see if there's anything that i'm missing.

@Magi Sinbad

Eiji's purple medals were destroyed by the end of the series when he created the black hole which means he is no longer a Greeed and though he regain them later, none of the Greeed abilities or physical properties came with them and changed Eiji.

I don't think Garou can do anything to Eiji if he is a Greeed because even if he is faster than Eiji, Eiji still has immortality and regen.

Also, it doesn't really make sense for Eiji being able to transform into a Greeed after regaining the purple medals, he has a desire now and the purple medals on Greeedifies people with no desires.

@Dienomite22 Your points do ring some senses. I will ask other Kamen Rider supporters what do they think about this

Kamen Rider Xross said:
But in the end of the Series Eiji still has ONE Purple Medal with him after the fight with Maki, a Ptera One.
Eiji doesn't have any core medals besides the broken one Ankh medal, almost all the purple medals are destroyed by the black hole and some (I think 3) were sent to the future so Eiji by the end of the series doesn't have any purple medals but movie Eiji does but they are only 3 so they aren't enough to change him into a Greeed if they were inside him and none of them are inside him iirc.

Jag50 said:
Eiji very clearly has mastered the powers of the purple core medals after the end of the series. He also retrieved them back during the events of Movie War Megamax via stealing them from Kamen Rider Poseiden alongside the other medals from that time rift.
If Eiji is casualy using his purple core medals like that, then by the canon logic of th series. Eiji is likely not 100% human anymore. The Purple Core's greedify anything that comes in contact with them as they are the anti thesis to desire. The power of extinct dinosaurs that seek to fill the void.

But like Dr. Maki who had full control over the negative drawbacks, it would have to apply to Eiji now as well since he's been using PuToTyra now with no limitation.

Toei is extremely vague about this, mind you but yeah. That's just going by the lore of the actual series. Eiji definitely has his greeed physiology back.
Quote from Jag from discussion thread

@MagiSinbad

Alot of the stuff I already covered with the comment above it but I do want to say this.

The purple medals weren't in the megamax movie, they came later during the crossover movie with super sentai which I don't believe is canon and they have no other appearance as far as I'm aware after that.

Jamesthetaker said:
The crossover movie contradicts both series so I would assume so pretty dramatically from what I hear, outside of the minor crossover episodes but Kamen Rider movies tend to do it also so I maaybe ignore it. Regardless if it is accepted as canon, it proves you don't need to be a Greeed to use the purple medals seeing as the pink ranger (don't watch super sentai) is able to use it's form meaning Eiji using purple medals isn't proof of him being a Greeed.

You were talking about Gokaiger right? To be exact, the Ranger Key only mimic the Purple medals power like how they supposed give Gokaiger access to certain Rangers power but they don't give them that Rangers entire physiology or personal powers.

For example: Become DekaYellow doesn't grant you Marika psychic power, something that only she possessed.

Jamesthetaker said:
You were talking about Gokaiger right? To be exact, the Ranger Key only mimic the Purple medals power like how they supposed give Gokaiger access to certain Rangers power but they don't give them that Rangers entire physiology or personal powers.
For example: Become DekaYellow doesn't grant you Marika psychic power, something that only she possessed.
My mistake then, but that still I still question Eiji having Greeed physiology in this match. Only 3 purple medals remained at the end of the series and Kamen rider ooos x Fourze movie because all of the other purple medals were removed from Eiji and destroyed and we know Eiji can't go Greeed with just 3 purple medals, is there any proof of Eiji having purple core medals inside his body post end of the series and is it enough to consider him a Greeed?

In Kamen Rider × Super Sentai, a set of these Medals are combined into the Putotyra Ranger Key, which is used by Gokai Pink to transform into OOO's Putotyra Combo. One theory as to why he has them back is that the Medals he has were the Medals still in the Kyoryu Greed upon his death and had traveled with the other Core and Cell Medals into the future, with Eiji obtaining the Purple Cores along with the other Medals in Movie War Mega Max.

In the Director's Cut of Movie War Ultimatum, OOO was seen using this Combo. It also appears in the Kamen Rider Wizard finale.

Not to mention, it is shown that when Core Medals are implanted into a human body, the human slowly mutates into a Greeed. The human then goes through the process of having lessened senses and their bodies mutating into a Greeed form. Which mean even without full Purple medals Eiji is still considered a Greeed.

@Jamesthetaker

One theory as to why he has them back is that the Medals he has were the Medals still in the Kyoryu Greed upon his death and had traveled with the other Core and Cell Medals into the future, with Eiji obtaining the Purple Cores along with the other Medals in Movie War Mega Max.

Possible but it's still just a theory and the Purple Medal's absense in the mega max movie is something to note.

In the Director's Cut of Movie War Ultimatum, OOO was seen using this Combo. It also appears in the Kamen Rider Wizard finale.

Oh I know, but if they aren't inside him then he can't be a Greeed.

Not to mention, it is shown that when Core Medals are implanted into a human body, the human slowly mutates into a Greeed. The human then goes through the process of having lessened senses and their bodies mutating into a Greeed form. Which mean even without full Purple medals Eiji is still considered a Greeed.

You can't be a Greeed without core medals and Eiji doesn't even have cell medals inside his body, plus the way the arc ended it implies he isn't a Greeed anymore because the 8 that were in his body were destroyed on screen and he never became a Greeed after. The only purple medals we know exist post the season ending is the 3 that aren't inside him.

You can't be a Greeed without core medals and Eiji doesn't even have cell medals inside his body, plus the way the arc ended it implies he isn't a Greeed anymore and never became a Greeed after. The only purple medals we know exist post the season ending is the 3 that aren't inside him.

No, Eiji can still collect cell medals inside his body to make him stronger like Greeed. This mean that even without the Purple medals, some of Greeed physiology still carrier to him.

Possible but it's still just a theory and the Purple Medal's absense in the mega max movie is something to note.

This take even further that those Medals never been destroyed and they were given to Eiji by Michal who came from the future.

Jamesthetaker said:
No, Eiji can still collect cell medals inside his body to make him stronger like Greeed. This mean that even without the Purple medals, some of Greeed physiology still carrier to him.
But is there any evidence for Eiji doing this after the final battle with Maki though? or him being a Greeed at all?

Jamesthetaker said:
This take even further that those Medals never been destroyed and they were given to Eiji by Michal who came from the future.
True but we see the medals Eiji recieves when looking at the cutscene/episode end transition that was in the movie when it transition to W's part after Eiji defeats Poseidon and gets the future medals stolen and none show the purple medals, only the regular medals are there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back