• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monsters and Riders: Garou vs Eiji Hino

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dienomite sorry for the late reply, but if i have to summarize all the reasons why we believe he's still a Greeed, they would probally be :

+The process of Eiji being turned into a Greeed by the Purple Core Medals that was shown in the show wasnt exactly a transformation (Which something turn you into some kind of being and you remain such a being as long as the power source is still intact) but rather a mutation (like a virus infect a victim and they body slowly becoming a diffence thing permanently and require a cure to get them back to normal state). And since the Greeeds we have seen in the shown are pure Greeeds that require Core Medals to be alive, this isnt Eiji's case, he was a normal human before being turned into a Greeed-Human hybrid. So those are the reasons why most of us believe he still maintain his Greeed Physiology while doesnt having any core medals inside his body

+Eiji doesnt uses the Greeed power in-character, the only time he was forced to uses it because he lost the OOO driver. So that could explain the reason why we dont see Eiji uses his Greeed power anymore in the other seasons.

I could understand why you dont approve these points. But if all these arent enough to convince you, i may talk with other KR supporters to see if we could make the changes in his profiles

I vote for Eiji, cause Eiji is too versatile and he can even use all his forms at once, something that can prove fatal for Garou, i mean what can Garou do when Eiji decide to use all of his form and gangbanging him with all of his hax at once? On top of it, he even has timestop which should give him more than enough time to finish him off, especially with the ******** of reallity slash and void manip, with that said i doubt Garou can still be alive enough for his Reactive revolution can give him the resistance, cause Eiji just has too many of those and most of it can give him surewin condition

It is, but he dies if he touches Eiji, so his RE is moot

Seems like it is a stomp

Maybe use Tatsu against OOO instead, regardless this is a stomp

Btw off-topic but should Garou win against Karna need to be removed? That match was made when Karna still in 7-A (i might be misremembering so correct me)

They don't match tiers so yeah, that and his match against Assasin need to be removed

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
I don't see a single wincon Garou has. Black Holes? Gravity Manipulation? Spatial Manipulation? C'mon now, this is a H2H combatant.
Well, his spattial manipulation have a pretty large tell itself with a lound sound, glowing aword and a wide arc swing og his blade.

His Gravity manipulation also tied to only one of his form, same goes for Blackhole manipulation.

And he is also a pretty H2H centric fighter as well.

It just that he have lots of thing under his belt. But I think that Eiji would switch into Shauta when he see that Garou only have physical attack.

Eiji in Shauta is only intangible in water and even then Garou could still hit him so that wouldnt be good for Eiji.

Most of Eiji's abilities are tied to his Hand to Hand combat and Close Quarters.

Don't see how Garou can win here.

Going with Eiji.

If you don't see how someone can win then you should argue on why you think the match is a stomp, not vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back