• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monkey D. Luffy vs Saber of Red (Mordred)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZackMoon1234

VS Battles
Image Helper
Since Natsu won against her, I though, "Why not make her fight another MC?"

So, I made this

Luffy - Punk Hazard Saga

Mordred - Base

Speed NOT equal

Location - Marineford

Luffy - 5 (Knightofannihilation666, Yomi Schwarz, Fllflourine, Poinciana1971, and Gargoyle One)

Mordred - 0

Hmmm alright I'll be voting Rubber boi with high to extreme difficulty.

Luffy lacks anything slightly considered magic, so i doubt her magic resistance is helping her deal with his attacks, maybe it'll help with Red Hawk but only the fire aspect of the attack however Luffy typically uses this attack once in his fights.

Luffy has the better precog here due to how Kenbunshoku Haki functions ( Negative emotions sensing, works much better with the opponent having killing intent, can tell the strength of the opponent, can hear and see into the future to predict the enemies attacks etc.) However i believe Mordred has more consistent precog.

Luffy also has the speed advantage here, ( mach 940.) I can't remember the exact numbers where Mordred is in MHS but she should be able to keep up to an extent with her precog. ( Mach 587 for Mordred.)

Mordred has her swordsmanship which is one of Luffy's weaknesses however he can get around this with his Busoshoku and Kenbunshoku Haki in conjunction together like what he did with Fujitora. Used Kenbunshoku Haki to predict where Fuji would strike and used Busoshoku to block.

Luffy should also take the stamina advantage being comparable to Ace and Jinbe who fought for 5 days nonstop and being superior to Zoro who has tons of insane stamina feats.

Also thanks to being made out of rubber Luffy can deal with the lightning aspect of CBA ( Clearly he'd still be effected by the AP of said attack but the lightning is essentially useless against him.)

Mordred's Battle Continuation could prove to be a pain in the ass, however there's a pretty decent chance Luffy would dodge her final attack. She'd be going for the kill which would only make his Kenbunshoku Haki even more effective, that topped with his speed advantage leads me to believe Luffy would be made aware of this before it connects.

Voting Luffy with 8/10 difficulty, he's definitely gonna get pretty smacked up but edges out with his abilities, non magical attacks making her magic resistance useless, better precog, Busoshoku, skill and stamina.

Knight just dropped some Solid Rubber Reasons.

Luffy FRA

Also, why was Mordred's loss to Erza removed?

It was removed? Weird it's still there for me. Wait nvm you meant Erza not Esdeath. It's probably because that thread wasn't exactly accurate ( I.E people claiming Mordred's Battle Continuation and precog quote on quote "didn't matter" whenever it clearly did. Probably should have a rematch.

Yeah non magical characters hard counter Fate characters that mainly revolves Magic Resistance ( I.E Arturia can body Erza due to magic resistance but not characters like Luffy, Sanji etc.)

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Yeah non magical characters hard counter Fate characters that mainly revolves Magic Resistance ( I.E Arturia can body Erza due to magic resistance but not characters like Luffy, Sanji etc.)
Magi characters that are 7-B have a fair shot as well, because they too share magic resistances as well as they Manipulate magic itself, albeit that is inverse of what would qualify as resistance.

One Piece ironically being physically dependant as a verse is a blessing and a curse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back