• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monkey D. Luffy vs Lloyd Garmadon

Alright so with that in mind, Luffy pretty much has the range advantage here being able to attack from 13 km away. So as long as he attacks from a long enough range he should take this.

A dozen meters wouldn't reach 4000 meters. Idk if it's stomp worthy, but basically Luffy can spam attacks from that range. While Lloyd needs to get up close.

Actually, 4km isn't much of a difference with MHS movement speed. He can close it pretty quickly, tho Luffy may get a shot or two in

It says sub rel reactions.

I think it would be better just to put them closer, just in case.

Either way where does it say he has such movement? If it's equalizing movement speed, I think both average around peak to subsonic in movement. I haven't watched Ninjago in a while though, so correct me if I'm wrong.

Back