• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kars sun
Lord Monika
HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO OUTRUN ME...
WHEN I'M ALREADY IN YOUR REALITY?

Monika vs Novel Kars

Monika is at Low 2C

Novel Kars can use all his stands

Both in character

Plot: Kars enters in the DDLC world by mistake with D4C Ultimate and encounters Monika in Act 3, then, the Club President wants to delete this bizzare half naked intruder who bothers her "life" with the player

Monika : 2 (Saikou The Lewd King , The Wright Way )

Novel Kars : 2 (EmperorDoom25 , Kyschan21 )

Inconclusive: 0

Kars goes to another universe and grabs a completely normal Monika and EEs the Monika he is facing. Or he uses Whitesnake and steals her powers and memories. Or he uses Killer Queen and blows her up.

I could go on, considering Monika lacks the extrasensory skills to see Kars' Stands. But this battle is dependent on what she opens up with. If she starts with EE, it could very well erase Kars and all his Stands given that it is potent enough to erase save files.

I see Kars having a hard time being able to understand Monika in the first place since the OP immediately puts her in the mindset to delete him. But either BtD or D4CU is going to get another Kars and then Kars will proceed to understand. If Monika can't see or sense the Stands, then she won't be deleting them any time soon. Next issue I see for Kars is dealing with Monika's nonexistent physiology, but seeing as how he was able to understand Beyond, he'll probably be able to do that as well.

So if this isn't a stomp in either's favor, I'm voting Kars via understanding and basically getting infinite attempts at Monika

Sir Ovens said:
Kars goes to another universe and grabs a completely normal Monika and EEs the Monika he is facing. Or he uses Whitesnake and steals her powers and memories. Or he uses Killer Queen and blows her up.
I could go on, considering Monika lacks the extrasensory skills to see Kars' Stands. But this battle is dependent on what she opens up with. If she starts with EE, it could very well erase Kars and all his Stands given that it is potent enough to erase save files.
So ur vote is for Kars or inconclusive?

Depends on what Monika opens with.

Also, doesn't Monika become an incoporeal being once she's killed?

Sir Ovens said:
Depends on what Monika opens with.
Also, doesn't Monika become an incoporeal being once she's killed?
So is inconclusive cuz it depend who starts first?

Is...this serious?

Kars has only a very select few ways to deal with Monika. Monika survived being EE'd across time. Stuff like the paradox EE or Killer Queen won't come anywhere near close to killing her. Meanwhile, Monika kills Kars with almost all of her serious options.

The only way I can see him surviving is him copying Monika's abilities. But not only does he needs to actually see the ability in order to copy it (Ergo, he'll get erased before he can do so), but Monika herself lacks the ways to kill herself, so it would be a stalemate at best.

I mean I was leaning on stomp the moment I saw this but I don't really know Monika so I assumed Kars had at least someway to kill her, given her durability and all.

He doesn't have to kill her just Whitesnake her. Unless Monika starts with EE and it erasers his stands as well as him, meaning no D4C, Kars low diffs.

The immortalities on her profile are there for a reason. Due to them, she's arguably more of a stone wall than a glass cannon.

Right, Kars opens with Whitesnake. Plus, Monika does not resist time stop surprisingly.

@Saikou The main reason it's considered a stomp is because Novel Kars has D4CU, which basically takes a Kars from one of other infinite universes and gives him all the memories of the Kars that got defeated/erased, meaning that Kars has literally infinite tries to understand Monika and eventually kill/incap her.

Infinite speed >>>> Time-Stop.

And yeah, she starts with plot Manipulation and Existence Erasure.

@Ogbun She can exist and think even after being completely erased. I really doubt that Whitesnake could incap her.

Plus Whitesnake has kinda shitty range. He can't just think and incap her.

Well she doesn't actually start with plot hax and EE, if I remember correctly, she actually tried to mind hax first and slowly escalated to more extremes with EE as her last resort.

And I know she can exist after being erased, but she still had her consciousness which Whitesnake can write on. And why doesn't she start non existent, SBA means at their strongest which would include that.

Ogbunabali said:
Well she doesn't actually start with plot hax and EE, if I remember correctly, she actually tried to mind hax first and slowly escalated to more extremes with EE as her last resort.
That's because he wanted the protagonist to dislike them, without killing them right off the bat.

"She actially tried to mind hax first"

She wasn't in a combat situation nor did she want to kill said person. Once she did actually try to kill someone she just erased them.

I really doubt Whitesnake can mindhax a non-existent.

She has never been in a combat situation, so we kinda have to go with what she has actually done or not consider anything at all.

Well for some reason we don't treat Monika as a non existent so he can mindhax her.

Forgive my limited knowledge on Jojo, but pretty sure Whitesnake "mindhax" is involving some disc that it got from its victim after knocking them unconscious.

How the hell would Kars be able to do that to nonexistent being?

"Once she did actually try to kill someone she just erased them."

There is a world of difference between trying to get a man to fall in love with you by slowly driving your rivals insane and wanting to get rid of a sudden pillar man wanting to kill you. And she resorted to EE in far less drastic situations.

Except we do. It's on her profile.

After a prolonged trial and error with multiple attempts, yeah she eventually decided to kill them because she was out of options.

And it requires her to die first, which means that Kars can just mind hax.

Ogbunabali said:
She has never been in a combat situation, so we kinda have to go with what she has actually done or not consider anything at all.
Well for some reason we don't treat Monika as a non existent so he can mindhax her.
Voting Kars then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back