• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What? This is inconclusive for sure, but... How would this even work? They can't touch each other.

Monarch lives forever technically, but by virtue of being nonexistent.

Thunder didnt lose due to being outlived. Thunder lost because he literally killed himself. A character winning by outliving another is not allowed. unless they do something like force them to age rapidly towards death or maybe seal them away forever.

It was brought up that dying from old age does not qualify as a victory. I then brought up the fact that thunder would eventually believe that monarch is a living thing and likely try to take his own life along with monarch but it would fail due to him having no way of hurting monarch.

He would think it is a really small person and not understand how lower dimensions work. For all he knows it could just be a really small man. Even if he walks away the first time, he would either kill himself by another means or if the battle takes place on an empty planet, eventually go to the only person that is left which is the monarch of pointland and just try it out.

How stupid do think Thunder is for him to think that the tiny white glow is a really small person? He's a prison janitor, not a elementary school drop out. Again, why do you think Thunder would commit suicide for the sake of committing suicide. He's not going to go "Oh well, I don't see any other people guess I'm going to kill myself." He wouldn't even know that there aren't people on other places in the world.

I wasn't the one who brought up this type of match not being redundant though. Again, Thunder would not stick around in a park for tens of years. I agree, it should not continue to be derailed any further.

Regardless. It was concluded he would eventually give in. Death by old age is pretty much not allowed in a vs thread otherwise you would have some characters who dont age hiding and waiting for the opponent to die. So this battle is either a mismatch or inconclusive

Back