• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monarch and me get into a no u war and hell breaks loose

Just add the Low Godly already man

Anakin and Obi-Wan vs Dooku, but every time their blades clash, Palpatine says Do It-0
Anakin and Obi-Wan vs Dooku, but every time their blades clash, Palpatine says Do It-0

"Have you heard the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise?"

"NOT. YET."

"I thought so, it's not a story the Jedi would tell you."

More like the tragedy of Darth Nihilus

Get it

Cause Passive Hax

Because this is a lot less to think about then Kirito vs Damian

Not if they turn him to stone instantly

Pro turns to stone, his consciousness is unaffected and is awfully annoyed at being turned to stone.

Approximately one minute later, less if he gets impatient and Surges, he has turned back to normal.

Pai turns him to stone again.

Approximately 30 seconds later, he returns to normal.

Approximately 15 seconds later, he returns to normal.

Approximately 7 seconds later, he returns to normal.

etc

etc

etc

Pai turns Pro to stone

Pai either doesn't turn at all, or turns back 0.00000001 seconds after being petrified.

And then it's a 9-B vs a 9-C in a physical fight

"Additionally, they are capable of negating/undoing effects on them such as petrification, Regenerationn negation, and concept manipulation"

forking

wait a second

"Regenerationn Negation"

they regenerate off

getting their Regenerationn negated

excuse be but what

Monarch Laciel said:
Is there a limit to how many times he can do this or is it just a load of haxstomp?

Well, regen negation comes in many forms.

And most of those forms are things like curses. Or if you want to get more complex, destroying the concept of healing.

Both of which can be rejected by the Hallow.

And no, not really any limit.

Not sure "central park" is exactly a "new world" that Pro's commandment would let him counter.

Also I was referring to the other thread but eh I'll switch to Tier 6

I mean that he can port to one world, then back into central park

... maybe

I guess it depends how far away Pai sticks him to begin with.

Edit: Oh hang on, Pro resists spatial manipulation

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

And of course he resists sleep manipulation because he's full of BS

...he doesn't however resist getting tied up by like at least 7-B, probably 6-C at their best plants.

I didn't say sleep manipulation, I said spatial manipulation (if you're referring to the "can't lose consciousness via physical damage" that doesn't refer to having his mind magically being told to sleep)

He does not. However, he does have Surges and spatial tearing to get himself out.

Oh

Pro goes night night then

... Does he have any instakill moves to really counter?

Pro goes night night

Pro's mind goes to the ******* Lovecraftian Dreamlands where time and space are irrelevant concepts that exist at the will of one with strong enough magic and chats with the completely insane residents for a while.

Pro's mind comes back and wakes up a minute or so after he fell asleep because lolhallowregenerationisbroken.

Only if Pai happens to be standing in a weakpoint when the fight starts.

Does Central Park usually have Weakpoints?

There's generally about 3 - 7 weakpoints over any 10 x 10m area, with the size of the weakpoints being inversely proportional to how many there are.

So yeah, probably

Then probably it is

In that case

Ugh

Inconclusive wars again since he kinda just breaks out of vines and Pai can literally just fly up to avoid his dura negation as well as outright nuke him and the general area but Pro also Regens?

Though Nuking is a bit out of character... Though mostly because he's a good boi and wants to maintain control of his power so he doesn't nuke 5 Kilometers of land and murder everyone in the general vicinity

If there aren't any people nearby he may or may not pull it

The limits are unknown really, but he usually floats above everyone's head in the tabletop.

He could probably fly up a bit higher to get out of Pro's reach.

Pro's range with the portals is about a hundred metres though.

And he needs to get out of range without flying through any of the dozens of weak points in Pro's range.

Also Pro could potentially use a Surge to momentarily boost his speed and strength, say no u to gravity and jump up to catch Pai

If Aether is basically unlimited what's the point of not always having Surge active.

Also if he just jumps into the air he'll probably bounce off a Forcefield or get blasted by a 6-C+

"However, the process is extremely painful to Pro, described like liquid fire running through his veins, as he is drawing in more Aether than he can control, and it results in him starting to Zeroth, and will kill him if he holds onto the power for more than about a second."

The point is not dying. Also not causing reality to collapse but that's for later.

If he's surging at the time, he'd probably cut straight through that forcefield

You'd think being able to cut through a forking 6-C+ Forcefield would have a bit of notability on the AP section

Back