• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Well since Monarch has given me terrible ideas I might as well put some light on an obscure as heck character

As much as it pains me to say it, probably Eli. He has a good range and very good AP advantage with his fusion slugs and stuff. Pro also hasn't recieved any training yet, or really started fighting in any other way than "run up to them and punch them out, maybe using portals to avoid some attacks", so Eli probably outskills him by a decent margin if Slugterra having a fair few episodes has anything to say about his experience in battle.

So Eli probably eventually fires an 8-C slug, and Pro is exploded

The feeling when a character from a tier 8 verse from Canada beats a character from a verse with Tier 1-A hax BS from a guy who's an absolute Junkie of both Nasu and Masada

Then again this guy isn't actually really strong at all among that Masadaverse BS so

Something that doesn't beat 1-A hax via AP

Underestimating Canada I see. Good. It will make our world conquest all the easier.

It's totally possible that Pro could run up and rip a hole in the 1-A fabric of reality that Eli is occupying with his bare hands - but he'd need to actually run up and can only use his bare hands/body to do so.

Meanwhile Eli can backpedal and take 8-C potshots.

I thin Eli takes this by overall better AP, experience and an humongous range advantage, unlike Pro who is just going straightforward to punch and with way less experience.

As Monarch said, he eventually might pull out a 8-C slug and thats it for Pro.

Voting for him

Haxless 9-C With 8-C attacks beats Haxed 9-B for reasons above, meh fork it

Welp, time to add it to the VSBW Log of wins.

Well incase you couldn't tell I am not a person who watches many shows where Characters can literally shoot ideas

No as in more I can't think of anyone who can shoot ideas and actually hurt her

well anyways, one kid has died tonight

After anywhere from 1 to 1 septillion years

Whenever the next plot convenient event that could result in his resurrection happens.

That, or he just regenerates from being exploded after spending a few days realizing he still wants to live.

Lemme type that into the search bar

>Sees

Oh that guy

Does he use Shadow Puppeteering in character? Otherwise GG redundancy.

In a straight up fight not really, he mainly used it to puppeteer people into shooting themselves while he was away.

Why would it be redundant though?

If he didn't puppet it would just be "8-C attacks good game"... Of course he also has shadow movement but eh

.... Though then again, I could upgrade his base slugs to 8-C+ scaling from this, a slug generating a mini cloud that can't really be used for Cape but can be used for the fact it generated lightning, which would make his Dura 8-C+ for tanking Ghouls which are powerful slugs he was explicitly stated to need the best stuff for, and his Fusions and Megamorphs would probably be High 8-C and I just shut down Nox's method of actually hurting the forker heck

Well at least Pro still Dura negates

Hey fun fact

Pro can "beat" 1-A this guy

Because Nerose actually kills himself if anything falls outside his Law, because it means that he has failed, meaning he himself is imperfect and thus should also be erased from his "perfect world", and Hallows would fall under that definition of "outside his law".

So the fight would start, and Nerose would freak out that Pro is outside his law, then kill himself.

Beats an Uber powerful day haxed 1-A, dies to a haxless 8-C... what a great power

To be fair I just illustrated how he could be a High 8-C

Back