• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Passive hax vs Unkillability: Despacito wars

Well, um.

Assuming the Petrification kills, Connor would constantly generate new bodies over and over again, until I assume a pile of statues of him become large enough to obscure line of sight.

He would likely attempt to try and get closer, although that said Connor isn't experienced in stealth at all, and would get caught and stuck in another loop until another pile of statues forms.

This continues for what I'm assuming would be hours, until Connor gets within melee distance, at which point he tries melee combat. If he gets stuck in another loop at this point, his opponent likely gets cursed under dozens of statues of Connor.

One of the weirder win conditions I've voted on, but Connor takes this most of the time, assuming his opponent doesn't find some sort of way for a loop.

Pai can easily just.

Move away from the bodies.

Also, it's not just sight based, his eyes need to be uncovered, but it's an AOE Aura around him.

I know, I know. Realize this will take place over a massive amount of time, I'm talking hours or days. If connor dies then ressurects like once each second that will make a huge mound really fast.

>AOE Aura around him without sight

I guess Connor runs to grab a gun from the nearest place in NYC or starts throwing rocks then.

Okay, I can see the gun being a pretty good option if he keeps his distance, but considering Pai has a high perception, he could probably hear Connor running off.

..... And only now do I remember he's supposed to have enhanced senses

Fork. You don't mind if I add that in, do you?

Back