• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You DO know stamina is a requirement for anything you do yes? And considering Momo actually physically extends his arm so his rinnegan absorbs and releases moves, he absolutely uses up stamina when doing his techniues.

Also, what arguments explain Momo has much more stamina than Mew? Considering Mew fought head to head with Mewtwo and laughed to tell about it, Im not taking anyone's word for it without more details.

invisibility that Momo can't easily get around

Momo has byakugan,1 rinnegan in forehead and 2 rinnegans in hands,rinnegan allows to see beings in different dimension,byakugan the energy.How is his invisibility gonna help?

a boosted Genesis Supernova probably one shotting

Gets absorbed and redirected,no?

teleportation as a small plus

This is very small plus,his eyes allow him to see 359',but may help to escape from energy blasts.

Mew loses this unless he has a counter to Shadow Binding,attacking Momo with energy attacks will cause in amping him.

irl Momoshiki should actually have the ap advantage, he doesnt just scale to 400zt he actually scales above it by an unknown amount, then we have Lava GOlem which is stronger than Ascension Momoshiki

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
You DO know stamina is a requirement for anything you do yes? And considering Momo actually physically extends his arm so his rinnegan absorbs and releases moves, he absolutely uses up stamina when doing his techniues.
Also, what arguments explain Momo has much more stamina than Mew? Considering Mew fought head to head with Mewtwo and laughed to tell about it, Im not taking anyone's word for it without more details.
Who is this directed at? Because I never claim or implied any of this.

Are you saying that absorbing enough energy to destroy a planet will not make up for moving his hands?

He scales above any tailed beast and Naruto, and Naruto could divide his Stamina into several hundreds of pieces and still fight for several hours

For anyone at this level physically extending an arm literally costs no stamina.

Kaguya is the only one who is directly 400zt, momoshiki scales above that by an unknown amount without his Lava GOlem

Addressing a few arguments here.

>Stamina

I'm positive that the stamina gap isn't nearly as large as said when Mew scales massively above fodder like Raticate, who can swim across oceans, and Poliwrath, who's stated to have no stamina decrease whatsoever.

>Invisibility

I'll concede to this one, actually.

>Absorption

So, I just learned that Momo needs to extend his hand to do this, which massively reduces effectiveness as it makes it pretty much useless against anything that's not an energy projectile, only taking away Aura Sphere's usefulness, as Ancient Power isn't energy and Psychic isn't a projectile.

>Paralysis

Momo's resistance to any of this isn't on his profile and it only comes from "should"s. If I wanted to include "should"s, I'd be talking about Mew's Devolution Beam, passive negation of anything that isn't damage, clairvoyance, and broken power mimcry where it can use anything that anyone on the field can use even without seeing it first.

>Stats

I guess you're right about Momo being above the 400 ZT thing (though I don't think Kaguya's double that of her sons, but that's another completely unrelated matter), but his boosting pales in comparison to Mew's. Even without knowing every move, Nasty Plot and Amnesia double its special AP and Dura each time it's used, and will eventually overwhelm Momo's absorption, even if he can absorb and reflect more things.

So, I just learned that Momo needs to extend his hand to do this

No he doesn't,for example if the attack is the projectile he just faces his rinnegan towards the jutsu.

Momo's resistance to any of this isn't on his profile and it only comes from "should"s.

There is no should,Momo is resistant to paralysis on the level of black rods.

>Stats

Kaguya had 2 yotatons level ETSB but she was still afraid of the base Momoshiki and was preparing for him.

So, I just learned that Momo needs to extend his hand to do this, which massively reduces effectiveness as it makes it pretty much useless against anything that's not an energy projectile, only taking away Aura Sphere's usefulness, as Ancient Power isn't energy and Psychic isn't a projectile.

he doesn't need to. Anything that is affecting his eyes (or is at least a few decimeters close to it) in any way gets wabsorbed even if he cannot move.Like pshyxix, he would simply absorb it because it affects all of his body.

It can also absorb Earth release you know?

Momo's resistance to any of this isn't on his profile and it only comes from "should"s. If I wanted to include "should"s, I'd be talking about Mew's Devolution Beam, passive negation of anything that isn't damage, clairvoyance, and broken power mimcry where it can use anything that anyone on the field can use even without seeing it first.

A CRT will be probably made as he is missing some abilities, but he scales directly to naruto, who could still move while black recievers pireced him.

I guess you're right about Momo being above the 400 ZT thing (though I don't think Kaguya's double that of her sons, but that's another completely unrelated matter), but his boosting pales in comparison to Mew's. Even without knowing every move, Nasty Plot and Amnesia double its special AP and Dura each time it's used, and will eventually overwhelm Momo's absorption, even if he can absorb and reflect more things.

He went from being beaten to absolutly slaughtering them all, and proceeded to absorb more power (enough to oneshot naruto and co.)

And Kaguya was the one who gave her sons chakra to them to begin with...

also again MOmoshiki doesnt need to extend his arms, he just has to turn his hands around lol as seen what he did to Shikamarus jutsu and i think the episode today even showed that Momoshiki eyes just have to be looking at the jutsu

@Everyone. Shikamaru's attack is long lasting, designed to keep him there indefinitely. Psychic is a quick but powerful TK attack. Not comparable.

@Risci. Keep in mind that Naruto's half as strong as him, and I don't see a reason for Momo to scale to Naruto's resistance at all.

@Rocker. The Kaguya thing is extrapolation. She has a singular attack at that level. Being afraid of him means nothing about his absorption's prowess.

Edit: There's also the fact that Momo, given that he already looks down on humans, might not take a one-foot cute looking cat the most seriously, and Mew can petrify.

She has a singular attack at that level. Being afraid of him means nothing about his absorption's prowess.

It means a lot actually,like we in this wiki rate Jiren above Infinity Zamasu only because everyone was afraid of his immense power and he was stated to be strongest they ever faced.Momo's case is literally the same.

yes shikamraus attack. Momoshiki's shadow bind is quick and powerful. COmparable

Okay first the chakra rods are six paths abilities. Every Rinnegan user and theri mother are resistant to those. The fact that Momoshiki can touch them without having his power sealed and not falling to his knees sweating means he has resistance to them. Any SPC and SOSP mode user is resistant to them

False equivalency. If that were the case then Momo would be 5-A. Infinite Zamasu isn't Low 2-C with a singular attack.

Keep in mind that Naruto's half as strong as him, and I don't see a reason for Momo to scale to Naruto's resistance at all

Naruto gets the resistance from a type of chakra that Momo has as well

Kaguya thing is extrapolation. She has a singular attack at that level. Being afraid of him means nothing about his absorption's prowess.

No, but he can absorb as much chakra as kaguya can by correlation, if kaguya's body can do it, there is zero reason for him to be incapable of it.

Is he touching his own? If not, you have a point, if so, it's obvious that they wouldn't affect him. With the SoSP thing, it sounds like pretty big extrapolation to say that just because the Rinnegan counters SoSP, it becomes resistant to literally everything it can do unless it's shown feats of countering the Rods.

@The real cal howard

False equivalency.

Not in the slightes.

If that were the case then Momo would be 5-A. Infinite Zamasu isn't Low 2-C with a singular attack.

Momo isn't 5-A via scaling because many suggest that to be outlier.And her 5-A attack being 1 time only means almost nothing,in the end she is gonna use it.

The real cal howard said:
False equivalency. If that were the case then Momo would be 5-A. Infinite Zamasu isn't Low 2-C with a singular attack.
The point is that there is no reason for kaguya to be able to absorb more energy than Momoshiki can do. He doesn't have that much chakra right now, but there is no reason for him to be able to absorb that much when someone else from his clan can

it sounds like pretty big extrapolation to say that just because the Rinnegan counters SoSP, it becomes resistant to literally everything it can do unless it's shown feats of countering the Rods.

Are you saying that Naruto's resistnece comes from a power, Momo has the same power, but we cannot scale t cuz he hasn't shown it?

AstralKing7 said:
its liteerally shown the feats tho thats the point...
He resisted the rods himself (that aren't his own)? If true, you should've led with that instead of saying he scales to this and that.

@Risci. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Kaguya's body can't do it. That would make her 5-A, which she's not.
No. The chakra is contained within her, as was before she had her sons.

She cannot just blow it out, but she does have the chakra inside of her

AstralKing7 said:
its liteerally shown the feats tho thats the point...
He resisted the rods himself (that aren't his own)? If true, you should've led with that instead of saying he scales to this and that.
no its established in verse that only SOSP or SPC users can touch the chakra rods without getting the powers sealed and getting bind. He uses that power just like Naruto, Madara, Sauske, and Obito

Back