• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rocker1189 said:
So I read up on Me first and apparently it does not work on non-damaging moves aka Shadow paralysis.
Shadow possesion tecnicaly can damage tough, it doesn't need to do that, bt it can...

Its not like it would help, Momo would just get a shadow possesion twice as strong

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Shadow possesion tecnicaly can damage tough, it doesn't need to do that, bt it can...

Its not like it would help, Momo would just get a shadow possesion twice as strong
It does not though, at least not the way Momoshiki uses it.

irl Shadow bind and shadow strangling and possesion are all different skills. One doesnt damage you at all while the other two literally can.

AstralKing7 said:
Momo has type P lifiting strength
With the Lava golem.

Doubt he'll pull it out right away, and his shadow possesion shouldn't scale to that. Still, there is a litiral 10'000'000 between them lifting strenght wise

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Not to be pretentious, but I feel as if the reasons give weren't all that valid, and didn't really counter his advantages.

AstralKing7 said:
irl Shadow bind and shadow strangling and possion are all different skills. One doesnt damage you at all while the other two literally can.
And the skill he copied was the latter. he wasn't being forced to mimic Shikamaru as shadow possesion would have him, it went around him like the strangling one

oh i didnt know thats why he had type P i have been wondering for the longest why Naruto and other god tier didnt scale to it lol.

The real cal howard said:
Binding has literally nothing to do with lifting strength though.
Much like telekinetic powers holding someone down, they do have evrything to do with lifting strenght. You cannot hold someone stronger than you down

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Im pretty sure we don't limit Syncro to just eletricity-based paralasis but you'd have to ask Cal or someone about that and I don't see what the big difference is either. Both moves paralyze the opponent's movements just with different methods, the effect of not moving would still be reflected back. Electric types being immune is probabaly either game mechanics or just good resistance, Immunity is NLF. Also, since when does Syncronize only reflect the "weakest form" of a status inducement? I do not remember that happening at all.

Plus, what does Lifting strength have to do with paralyzing? Even with that in mind, Mew can always either transform into an electric type to resist the effects or transform into Momo to break out of it too.

Should also be noted Mew has other stuff no one counted in, like BFR, Dream manip and reality warp via wishes.

All I'll point out for now.

Yeah, using them in that capacity, to lift, sure. Breaking out? Or even using TK to damage? No. Not in the slightest. Frieza doesn't have universal TK for being able to damage Jiren with it.

Yeah, using them in that capacity, to lift, sure. Breaking out? Or even using TK to damage? No. Not in the slightest. Frieza doesn't have universal TK for being able to damage Jiren with it.
The frieza is bit is actually news to me interesting,

Synchronize not working on like, poison types due to being immune to poison is because they resist things on their level. Muk would resist the move Toxic regardless.

Also, you're applying game mechanics to an extent. Body Slam and Stun Spore also paralyze.

The last part is a false equavalency.

The first part is just wrong. Grappling someone to stop them from moving does involve lifting strenght. To overpower TK you need lifting strenght, same here

Attack Potency=/=Lifting strenght. Momoshiki's shadow bind is capable to hold down people with type T Lifting strenght, noting to do with tiers here.

What is Mew's BFR anyway. Didn't bring it up because I didn't know how it was use, same with his Wish Granting, does he us that for combat, can he make his own wishes com true?.

BFR is literally useless lmao, also how does he even use dream manipulation??? Also the abilities that you said are useless thats why i didnt say anything about them when the thread was made. REality warping is useless he needs someone to make a wish, same for dream manipulation if the target has to be asleep and then his profile doesnt even have what skills he uses them as it just has it listed as abilities. Does he even use those abilities in combat or are they even able to be used in combat

Plus, what does Lifting strength have to do with paralyzing? Even with that in mind, Mew can always either transform into an electric type to resist the effects or transform into Momo to break out of it too.

Because the paralyzis is induced by shadows litiraly grappling the enemy and has been shown to be abale to be resisted through lifting strenght... And transforming into electrict type to become immune would not help with that.

Should also be noted Mew has other stuff no one counted in, like BFR, Dream manip and reality warp via wishes.

Momo can travel through solar systems and dimensions, BFR ios unlikely to work. Wish granting is NLF, please show me how its aplied to combat.

@Astral

The bit on "needs someone to make a wish" isn't listed on mews page and im fairly certain they would be for combat otherwise they would have been specified as that.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
@Astral
The bit on "needs someone to make a wish" isn't listed on mews page and im fairly certain they would be for combat otherwise they would have been specified as that.
Can grant wishes is NLF, and is still never used in combat

>Reality warping

Firstly, Mew's not a genie. Just because it chooses to apply its reality warping via granting wishes doesn't mean it has to. Secondly, explain to me how it's an NLF when nothing NLF-ish has been said about it? Namely because nothing was said about it.

>Reality warping
Firstly, Mew's not a genie. Just because it chooses to apply its reality warping via granting wishes doesn't mean it has to. Secondly, explain to me how it's an NLF when nothing NLF-ish has been said about it? Namely because nothing was said about it.
Its profile litiraly says that it's wish granting...

And I said that the concept of wish granting itself is NLF, after which I asked show of how its aplied to combat. Which, you know, is because I don't want NLF

IF it chooses to apply its RW that way then thats how we have to use it. We do go with what they use in character. Its a NLF i think because you guys wanna say that he can use reality warping for other things besides granting wishes. Which he hasnt done in battle which is why it shouldnt be used. SImple as that tbh.

I mean, I didn't bring it up for that reason. I said it because you guys said it.

That being said, pray tell, what does Momo use in character?

I mean, I didn't bring it up for that reason. I said it because you guys said it.
That being said, pray tell, what does Momo use in character?
Taunting and absorbing attacks. Other than that, he bombards enemies long range and shadow binding and trying to absorb the power of people comaparable to them

Tough, to be honest, the only thing he constantly does is absorbing any attacks sent his way. Nothing else is really in character.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Tough, to be honest, the only thing he constantly does is absorbing any attacks sent his way. Nothing else is really in character.
Everything he does is based on what is best to be used. Enemies together paralysis and chakra rods. Close range, taijutsu. Unable to move? absorption. And so on. Which is why he is actually a competent fighter. Jutsu? instantly absorb.

Everything on Momo's profile is what he has literally done in character. Momoshik is always trying to kill he doesnt play around which is why he is always changing up his style from long range, mid range and close range while using hax

AstralKing7 said:
Everything on Momo's profile is what he has literally done in character. Momoshik is always trying to kill he doesnt play around which is why he is always changing up his style from long range, mid range and close range while using hax
Exactly.

Back