• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Momoshiki gets my vote, most of Mews attack are energy blasts that he can absorb and use them at greater hights. Not only that but Mew's has can get resisted by Momo

Hmmmm

Hmmmmmmmmmm

I... can see Momo winning here, genuinly surprising against pokemon. What does Mew scale from? As long as not much higher than momo, the ootsutsuki has my vote fra

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I... can see Momo winning here, genuinly surprising against pokemon. What does Mew scale from?
I believe he scales from Mewtwo, though he's canonically weaker than him. Still able to put a fight against him though.

I mean, it's supposed to refléect all ninjutsu, so it should be held to the highest standard of the verse (5.A) as it was supposed to work on kaguya, and I doubt she could have just overpowered it.

Even then, it can duplicate the attack potency of at the least the basic attacks from kaguya, so up to 800 zettatons are fair game

I'm going to go with the adorable Mew.

Mew can boost his special defense with Amnisia (didn't spell it right, I know) to help survive Momo's special attacks or his Aura Sphere if it's thrown back at him. Barrier helps defend against physical attacks.

This is just a backup plan since Mew has Teleportation so he can easily avoid the attacks. Mew's psychic powers help as well, be it briefly holding Momo or diverting attacks. Ancient Power also might boost all of Mew's stats which can also help.

However due to Momo's Byakugan, Mew can't get a back shot unless he goes invisible because even if Momo sensed Mew he wouldn't know what attack he's going for. If Momo chooses to try and paralyze Mew with the Chakra Receivers, Mew can use Sycrinize (Spelled that one wrong to, I know...) to inflict the same paralysis.

Lastly, if all else fails, Mew can use Transform and gain all of Momo's powers and abilities but I'm not sure if Mew would want to lose it's adorable looks ovo.

Coming from the Doom thread to this, this power absorption seems to be very NLF'd.

Momo absorbes a jutsu and releases x2 version of it,what NLF are you talking about?

Mew can't get a back shot unless he goes invisible

Momo's byakugan works almost like x-ray,he can see chakra,but not the attack itself I guess,but it does't matter,he absorbs any energy based attack.

Barrier helps defend against physical attacks.

Barriers get absorbed by Momo.

I vote inconclusive for now.

I vote Momoshiki via absorbing Mew attacks and firing them back at atleast double the power. Mew has a lot of hax however. And it would not be easy for Momoshiki. But with his inncredible senses and his abilities to render energy based attacks(which Mew is all about) useless, I vote for MOmoshiki 6/10.

Also I dont know how absorbing attacks on the level he has is NLF...

The real cal howard said:
Kaguya is half that amount...
Oh, sorry, I believe I misunderstood before.

Yes, kaguya is only 400 zettatons, but he can double the power, so 800 should be fair game

Gargoyle One said:
Oh?

Go on...
I mean, he has the sharinnegan (sasuke edition), byakugan, uses the blcak rods, can absorb chakra with a ranged attack (a littiral fishing rod), and copying their abilities that way (permanently as far as I knoow.),

He also has this

Dang
8QmIp.gif

Votes added. Though I need to ask.

Regarding barrier, why would Momoshiki be able to absorb that? We've never seen Momo absorb defensive based jutsus in Naruto/Boruto, just offensive long ranged attacks and paralyzation moves like Shikamaru's shadow possession. I agree the 2x attack reflecting isnt NLF, but him absorbing abilities like barrier creation might be where the NLF starts.

I doubt that really works for nlf...

The naruto world does not view its magic as different in nature only for defensive or offensive. Most defensive powers can be used offensivly and vice-versa. As long as its made out of chakra (verse-equal helps here) and not beyon his AP to an extreme its fair game

Kind of fair but more so psychic energy, which im not sure Momo would be able to neccesarily absorb.

That said, as OP, im sure Mew would just teleport or something if he saw Momo absorb his barrier.

IIRC, I thought Chakra was comprised of both spiritual and physical energies, not mental.

But again, as OP, not going to really argue it. Just pointing it out for everyone.

OP is allowed to argue you know. Just no voting.

Also if he can absorb energy in general and psychic energy is considered to fit the bill, I don't see why defensive constructs couldn't get absorbed.

Back