• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The real cal howard said:
Ah. I see.
Then it's shut down by the Psychic Terrain created by Genesis Supernova.
It depends on how he does it. If it is a single person he can make it affect only a single person.

Tbh, im really starting to dislike the in-character arguments. There's a difference between not starting off with something in-character and flat out using something in-character. This goes for both Mew and Momo. These guys aren't idiots. Some stuff they won't start out with but as the fight goes on they aren't going to just limit themselves to just a few things, they'll use more stuff to try and get the other one out.

As for the wish granting being NLF, how is wish granting NLF exactly? No one here used it for anything that would actually mean that.

I don't think the fight would be really prolonged to be honest. But even then, saying someone can reality warp is as much of an argument as "X character through hax".

I said wish granting is NLF. Because, iin general, it is. And right after that I asked for showings to avoid NLFs

As far as I see it, either Mew goes out after being hit with higher AP attacks or Momo goes ou to Mews powers after a few minutes at max.

Momoo would likely go for incap because of the amount of chakra mew would have , but he isn't afraid of being really rough while fighting. He can also Amp himself with some pills he has (Enough that he could have one-shot Naruto and co till Boruto defeated him, with him implying that its because of his eye...somehow).

Keep in mind that Mew canonically knows all Pokemon moves (that aren't exclusive to Mewtwo, Deoxys, the Weather Trio, or the God Tiers)

Keep in mind that Mew canonically knows all Pokemon moves (that aren't exclusive to Mewtwo, Deoxys, the Weather Trio, or the God Tiers)
I mean, technically Cal, if Mew were to transform into them it would gain their moves, soo OvO

Mew doesn't need to transform to do it. Pretty much every piece of the lore involving it (and only it, not including kitty clone) states that Mew knows all moves and I'm pretty sure only reason it's not on the profile right now is because of game mechanics.

I read almosy everything in the thread and still don't understand anything.

What are the ways for Mew to win?And does he have counters to Momoshiki's abilities (and his own,Momo can use absorbed abilities).

And what are the ways for Momo to win?

Momo can damage through higher AP attacks till he wins, use shadow possesion to control (wich he can break out of when reflected) or use black recievers (the effects of wich he can resist)

Momo can win via paralysis followed by absorption. Or just use a weapon on Mew tbh. None of mews energy attacks really work since MOmoshike just shuts them down and then can use them forever afterwards.

AP advantage, much better spammable stat amplifying, resisting the only move that Momo'd steal from it, experience and versatility advantage by a wide margin, invisibility that Momo can't easily get around, a boosted Genesis Supernova probably one shotting, Synchronize ability making Momo's paralysis detrimental, teleportation as a small plus, etc.

Wait 2 things.

Momo has the AP advantage? Unless your talking about his attack reflection making him stronger?

And im pretty sure Momo can't absorb and release someones attack forever. In fact IIRC from ep 64 Sasuke mentioned something about Momo having a limited arsenal of moves he can release until it's used up, almost like Boruto's ninja tool.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Wait 2 things.
Momo has the AP advantage? Unless your talking about his attack reflection making him stronger?

And im pretty sure Momo can't absorb and release someones attack forever. In fact IIRC from ep 64 Sasuke mentioned something about Momo having a limited arsenal of moves he can release until it's used up, almost like Boruto's ninja tool.
Reflection

The arsenal is him running out of attacks he absorbed, not him having a limit cap on absorbable attacks

so we back to ignoring that Momoshiki can see Mew when he becomes invisible huh? Also again ignoring that paralysis wont work on Momo cause he has two ways to paralyize it. He can use shadow sytle. Or he can use the Chakra ROds which seal energy and bends the foe. Also momoshiki is resistatn to the chakra rods.

I thought Momo had the AP advantage. Stat amplifying is not that good against someone who can drain your stats. Momo can still any of his energy attacks. He has versatillity but most of it is shut down by MOmo absorbing again. INvisibility MOmo has rinnengan and byakugan. Momo can absorb up to 5-A attacks if he fires a genesis Nova momo would absorb it and fire it back at much greater power. Synchronize is barely a detriment since momo can resist paralysis he would eventually get out. Teleportation does not matter much.

People who have access to being able to see actual ghosts can't see Mew unless Mew wants them to.

I'm ignoring it because there's no resistance on his profile and the only instance you've said about is solely a matter of an AP difference. Resistance is not on his profile and you've yet to show me a feat of resisting it, so I can't take your word for it.

@Risci
Still, it's pretty clear Momo can't absorb and release moves forever. He doesn't have unlimited stamina reserves.
I think that's common sense. Mew also can't launch attacks forever either.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Basically this fight is, who plays their cards right and who does so first?
MOmo has the best chance at that. He has kept up fighting 1v6 with 2 extremely poweful people and makes sure to use the right moves at the right moments. He ofcourse got overwhelmed by tip level teamwork.

Most of Mew's abilities are either resisted by Momo, becomes useless like BFR and can bee seen through with the RInnegan and Byakugan.

@Risci
Still, it's pretty clear Momo can't absorb and release moves forever. He doesn't have unlimited stamina reserves.
First, he can absorb them for a long time, as he should be able to absorb as much chakra as Kaguya.

And Second, he does not use stamina while absorbing energy, and he has sooooo much more stamina

People who have access to being able to see actual ghosts can't see Mew unless Mew wants them to.
I'm ignoring it because there's no resistance on his profile and the only instance you've said about is solely a matter of an AP difference. Resistance is not on his profile and you've yet to show me a feat of resisting it, so I can't take your word for it.
That means nothing the rinnengan can see in time stop and can see things in other dimension, invisibility is nothing.

Momo has never been shown absorbing up to 5-A attacks.
I am not saying he can absorb it in one go, but his body should be able to survive that amount if not given all at once, as he's body isn't any weaker than kaguya.

AP advantage, much better spammable stat amplifying, resisting the only move that Momo'd steal from it, experience and versatility advantage by a wide margin, invisibility that Momo can't easily get around, a boosted Genesis Supernova probably one shotting, Synchronize ability making Momo's paralysis detrimental, teleportation as a small plus, etc.
How big is the AP advantage anyways? Momo can further increase his stats as well with his pills.

The only? Pretty sure nearly all of his in-character attacks can be absorbed.

Can't Genesis be absorbed?

Syncronize working on abilities he can break out of or resist?

Also, has it ever made its attacks in visible, and even than, people seeing invisible's by being able to see ghosts is not comparable to someone seeing invisible's through viewing their mental and physical energy.

Back