• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

( Momo 1 , Delta 2 )Momoshiki vs Delta (more 5 Votes)

Well Well.

absorbs absorbs absorbs absorbs absorbs absorbs absorbs

7 votes

Momo: 0

Del: 0

Momoshiki Vs Delta

No rules

Win by Kill

Delta - kung
Deltakung

MOMO-CHAN - URA
Momochan (By Urashiki)

yo-heave-ho!

Please listen to Urashiki's laughter and add interest in your heart.

Urashiki Ōtsutsuki appears in Boruto Episode 66
Urashiki Ōtsutsuki appears in Boruto Episode 66

╠ÂF╠Âu╠Âs╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠ÂM╠Âo╠Âm╠Âo╠Âs╠Âh╠Âi╠Âk╠Âi╠ ╠Âs╠Âl╠Âa╠Âp╠Âs╠Â.╠ Nevermind.

Hmm, maybe Delta. She is more skilled than Momo without Kinshiki fused. And should be physically stronger than him

Momoshiki takes this 9 out of 10.

Even base Momoshiki's jutsus are stronger than Naruto's.And Momoshiki isn't in a situation when he will hold back.He one shots with BB, or any other jutsu.

Ability for Base momoshiki

- Physical or natural attacks (Can't absorb)

Kuroki Jushinki

Black Receiver momoshiki 1

Inukai Takeru no Mikoto

1 Innukia - momoshiki

Tools Creation

Momoshiki Tools Creation at Will 4

All abilities of Rinnega

Rinnegan naruto

Wooden attack / Summon Wood

2 momoshiki wood
And much more (Should be more Ability than seen)

Ability for Delta

Body Transformation

Leg transformation - Delta

And much more (Should be more Ability than seen)

Tools Creation/Inukai Takeru no Mikoto is fused momo's jutsu so he probably cant use that in base

i mean he never used those in base

For Tools Creation, Momoshiki Should be able to use it. because Urashiki and Kinshiki show that they can use it.

For, Inukai Takeru no Mikoto, It implies to is the ability of Momoshiki because he doesn't use the abilities from Both of his two hands, He may have this ability from the beginning.

Yes, because Momoshiki shouted the name ,while attacking.

(My opinion)

Bump

This is hard really. delta only feat that we know of is her being able to keep up with a non-serious Naruto. While Momoshiki in general is powerful, but he is crap when it comes to fighting. I'll give it to Momoshiki based on him having more feats that at least put him in God tier, his only downfall is having crappy CQC feats.

If Delta uses any chakra based moves Momoshiki absorbs it and sends it right back her way.

Next chapter will probably tell us. I honestly doubt delta can beat people like kaguya or momoshiki. Its not like naruto is taking her serious yet.

Naruto said it would have been easier killing her right away, but he DID NOT...want to kill her. There was no killing intent. Stated by naruto himself.

U do realize Naruto holds back killing intent against everyone right... if we go by your logic then Sasuke wouldn't scale to Naruto.

I mean we could tell the way Naruto fought her. He only use 2 Jutsu, Didn't even use Kurama's avatar and he wasn't serious like when he fought Momoshiki.

U guys knew to this verse or something?? We scale AP through taijutsu and physical abilities. Delta scales physically to Naruto. Simple as that.

Btw Naruto only uses Kurama avatars mostly to stop huge attacks or to fight huge opponents

It was agreed that physically Delta is not completely incomparable to Naruto, which makes her 5-B...simple

Delta scales to 5-B, but she isnt momo strong. Of course beyond any one who isnt an otsusuki or a member of her clan.

as for now naruto has Highest ap in NV lol

momo=war arc kaguya(excluding etsb)

naruto rasangan >momo rasangan(if its not outlier)

Omimi said:
as for now naruto has Highest ap in NV lol
momo=war arc kaguya(excluding etsb)

naruto rasangan >momo rasangan(if its not outlier)

That is pretty false, Momoshiki isn't even close to Kaguya. Momoshiki isn't even more powerful than Six path Madara.

ABoogieYesSir said:
Yeah don't that make Naruto Uzumaki the strongest Narutoverse character now?
Nope not even close to the strongest, I have actually proof debunking all of that, about naruto and Momoshiki.

Kaguya as of right now is still strongest in the verse, next strongest is Madara, then adult Naruto and Sasuke then Momoshiki.

Momoshiki talks about Red Earth
Momoshiki Eats pills of red Earth.
Momoshiki power after he Got a power from red Earth.
Sasuke Helping Adult Naruto by giving him chakra.
Adult NAruto in the Madara powering up.
Adult Naruto Going all Out.
Momoshiki's Feats are big feats are done after he eat Red Earth pill which gives you a massive power-up. it was enough to knock out Adult Naruto.

https://*********.net/manga/boruto-naruto-next-generations/i1397121/6

^

Back