• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
With the current Borutoverse updates, finally this highly controversial fight between fandoms can take place here.

"Medical-nin" Sakura Haruno VS "Cyborg" Delta (Boruto)

• Starting Distance: 10m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • New Era Sakura
dd2d0yp-31106a23-93fd-4141-956a-761a58158143.jpg

Sakura: 1 (@Nierre)
Delta:
Inconclusive:

wp7169065.jpg
d689d0b1803d3eee39cc1fd2dafb4183.jpg

Last edited:
Delta wins. Sakura is underrated but shes not in the same tier of power as Delta. Delta is just too fast and too strong for Sakura and once Delta's eye beams lands its over gg

not necessarily voting for sakura, but the absorbtion and regen negation are not as big factors as they seem to be at first glance. delta's absorbtion is in her eyes. if sakura notices her chakra being absorbed when she's trying to punch delta in the face, well she can then just punch somewhere else and delta wouldnt be able to absorb. also not sure if she could absorb all the chakra in sakura's fist before it smacks delta in the face. and even if it does, well the fist still smacks delta in the face, albeit much weaker but still annoying. also it would probably take a while for delta to realize that sakura's punches are enhanced with chakra, its not exactly your first though to absorb chakra when a fist is coming your way.

the regen negation is a quite generalized description. it depends if we're going with the generalization of ''negates regen'' or by its a bit more detailed description by kawaki. it was described as destroying the cells completely, making it impossible to repair the cells - https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-663660e8bc842b3d896e5a5fa22d0b76-lq

but the thing is that sakura's regen with her seal active creates new cells, so i think it is questionable if it would actually negate sakura's regen or not.
there is also the fact that as shown in the sasori fight, sakura is kind of used to fighting people with a capability to one shot (the poison, in sasori's case).
also regen negation is not necessarily a one shot by itself, plus sakura can coat her body in chakra to shield herself and/or at least lessen the damage, like she did with kido's tailed beast bomb.

also as far as h2h skill goes, sakura might be slightly higher, since in boruto databooks, naruto has 4 in unarmed combat, while sakura has 5.
there is also the fact that sakura is smarter/trickier than delta.
in sasuke novel, sakura has shown an ability to paralyze an opponent, which might come in handy.
and even if delta is tougher, sakura could still delta in the same spot and heal it instantly to apply the weakness of her own regen (cell over-replication) which would not only negate delta's own healing factor if she has any i dont remember, that area would become a one-shot after enough blows.
lets not forget that sakura has poison. it would be enough for sakura to nick delta with a kunai which could result in a win in itself or a greatly weakened delta overtime depending on the poison. im not sure if delta has any resistance to poison.

what im saying is that the winner doesn't really look clear cut to me despite what people are saying.

I think @Ragazz makes a good point about the healing/regen negation(?)

Since speed is equalized, I think Sakura might have the advantage in reactions/speed. Sakura has analytical prediction on her profile (Part 2), because she's mastered evasion techniques, and she's able to read a person's attack patterns allowing her to dodge accordingly and effectively. Most of Delta's fighting style is very easy to react to - as in she just kicks and punches. Even if she uses her Body Control to stab Sakura, she can easily just heal it off, much like Naruto did. Once Sakura realizes that Body Control is something in Delta's arsenal, she will make sure not to get tricked again. Delta's moveset is not nearly as complex or hard to read as Sasori's or even arguably Shin Uchiha's, so Delta shouldn't be hard to deal with in close combat, in terms of reacting and avoiding her attack accordingly anyway. Delta is more skilled though, don't get me wrong, but with the specific training that Sakura got with Tsunade, it pretty much gives her an advantage against someone who's fighting style is complex and hard to deal with - let alone someone who's moveset is really easy to read.

Delta has a big advantage in AP/Dura, but as long as Sakura can play defensive, then she can definitely win. She also has her own healing, Katsuyu, and the Hundred Seal backing her.

I won't mention the beam point, because as I said earlier I think Ragazz made a good point about that. But there's also Substitution that should help her avoid getting hit anyway, or even clones - though the latter isn't in character methinks.

Her Stats Amp will be pretty useless here because it's not overcoming the gap unfortunately - and Delta has her own Stats Amp.

I'm not sure how useful Sakura's Dura Neg would be in this fight - Delta's skin might be too hard for Sakura to be able to cut through and either way as I mentioned earlier, her Body Control will likely keep Sakura on her toes, unable to actually do anything with it.

However Sakura does have sleep gas, which with the range that the gas has, should make it hard for Delta to escape. Especially since Sakura will be reading her and preparing for her to run. If Delta tries to her nose and mouth with her hand, then she'll be at a disadvantage trying to multitask.

I would mention her poison, but Delta can just break her kunais with a kick, and it wouldn't even get to her skin lol.

The biggest issue is Delta's Durability. I think at some point (very early on imo), Sakura will realize that her punches - even enhanced with chakra - aren't doing enough damage to Delta. I think at some point she will resort to sleep gas or even durability negation with her chakra enhanced fists and medical ninjutsu to put her down (4th Shinobi war and beyond key). This will take ALOT of concentration and focus from Sakura, but with her fight against Kido and Sasori, this isn't something she isn't used to, so I believe she can take it. If/When Delta resorts to self destructing - Sakura should be fine getting out of the way - even Kawaki saw it coming.

My vote goes to Sakura extremely high diff

I think @Ragazz makes a good point about the healing/regen negation(?)

Since speed is equalized, I think Sakura might have the advantage in reactions/speed. Sakura has analytical prediction on her profile (Part 2), because she's mastered evasion techniques, and she's able to read a person's attack patterns allowing her to dodge accordingly and effectively. Most of Delta's fighting style is very easy to react to - as in she just kicks and punches. Even if she uses her Body Control to stab Sakura, she can easily just heal it off, much like Naruto did. Once Sakura realizes that Body Control is something in Delta's arsenal, she will make sure not to get tricked again. Delta's moveset is not nearly as complex or hard to read as Sasori's or even arguably Shin Uchiha's, so Delta shouldn't be hard to deal with in close combat, in terms of reacting and avoiding her attack accordingly anyway. Delta is more skilled though, don't get me wrong, but with the specific training that Sakura got with Tsunade, it pretty much gives her an advantage against someone who's fighting style is complex and hard to deal with - let alone someone who's moveset is really easy to read.

Delta has a big advantage in AP/Dura, but as long as Sakura can play defensive, then she can definitely win. She also has her own healing, Katsuyu, and the Hundred Seal backing her.

I won't mention the beam point, because as I said earlier I think Ragazz made a good point about that. But there's also Substitution that should help her avoid getting hit anyway, or even clones - though the latter isn't in character methinks.

Her Stats Amp will be pretty useless here because it's not overcoming the gap unfortunately - and Delta has her own Stats Amp.

I'm not sure how useful Sakura's Dura Neg would be in this fight - Delta's skin might be too hard for Sakura to be able to cut through and either way as I mentioned earlier, her Body Control will likely keep Sakura on her toes, unable to actually do anything with it.

However Sakura does have sleep gas, which with the range that the gas has, should make it hard for Delta to escape. Especially since Sakura will be reading her and preparing for her to run. If Delta tries to her nose and mouth with her hand, then she'll be at a disadvantage trying to multitask.

I would mention her poison, but Delta can just break her kunais with a kick, and it wouldn't even get to her skin lol.

The biggest issue is Delta's Durability. I think at some point (very early on imo), Sakura will realize that her punches - even enhanced with chakra - aren't doing enough damage to Delta. I think at some point she will resort to sleep gas or even durability negation with her chakra enhanced fists and medical ninjutsu to put her down (4th Shinobi war and beyond key). This will take ALOT of concentration and focus from Sakura, but with her fight against Kido and Sasori, this isn't something she isn't used to, so I believe she can take it. If/When Delta resorts to self destructing - Sakura should be fine getting out of the way - even Kawaki saw it coming.

My vote goes to Sakura extremely high diff
Counted.

I think it's one shot worthy, Gaara and the rest of the kage all scale to the same value as Sakura. Those character were one shotted by Fused Momoshiki who is weaker than Delta.

How did I not know this thread existed and I literally talked about making this a thread?

I'm thinking through this, and I'm leaning Delta rn. Not voting yet, though.

Back