• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Molag Bal in Mundus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently Molag Bal is rated as 5-B for his form in Mundus. However, Molag Bal has not manifested himself in Mundus during any of the games. In the Elder Scrolls Online, the Vestige defeated Molag Bal IN Coldharbour, not Mundus, so why is his manifestation in Mundus a key?

It is probably scaled from the manifestations of other Daedra.

But Mehrunes Dagon is rated as 6-B for his manifestation in Mundus. It seems from the profile that Molag Bal during the events of ESO was in Mundus, but he was actually in Coldharbour the whole time. The profile even mentions the planemeld for his 5-B form.

Okay. Then I suppose that his manifestation should either be scaled from Mehrunes Dagon, or placed at Unknown values.

The main reason I was wondering is because I wanted to make a profile for the Vestige in ESO (if that's something I am allowed to do) and was wondering how the Vestige would be ranked for defeating Molag Bal. The planemeld itself would be a 5-B feat, but since the Vestige defeated Molag Bal in Coldharbour would they be 2-A? That seems high, even for being empowered by the Amulet of Kings.

So would that be a 2-A feat for the Vestige then? Also, I noticed that Molag Bal's profile still has the 5-B key for range.

Well since the Vestige defeated Molag Bal and the Amulet of Kings is connected to Akatosh i have no problem with putting him at 2-A with it.

Did the Vestige defeat Molag Bal inside of or outside of Mundus?

Okay. Then I agree that it should scale to 2-A.

I'm not so sure that defeating Molag Bal in a fight is a 2-A feat. Perhaps if the Vestige had completely destroyed Bal for good.

Also, I think it was implied that the Amulet of Kings was channelling power from ALL of the Aedra, not just Akatosh.

Do any statistics need to be updated here?

Okay. I suppose that I should close this then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back