• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There are new dmc's updates that must be done (in my opinion). I've listed some of them here and i hope you agree with me. These new updates are:

1) DMC characters' Rank/Tier must upgrade to 1-A (according to DMC2 Novel, Chen went beyond the "concepts" of time and space. And dante defeated him. So other dmc characters due to this feat, can be scaled to 1-A)

I didn't know that transcending the conceps of time and space on vsbattles aren't outerversal (i saw every dmc2 scalers scales this point to outerversal but ok)

so please ad conceptual manipulation and fate manipulation to chen

Note: transcending time and space is 4-5D. while transcending the "concepts" of time and space is outerversal

2) put infinite stamina for dmc characters. For example:
Stamina: infinite (demons have infinite stamina and regeneration. Demons can lose their souls, their bodies or everything and keep fighting without rest)

3) put omnipresent speed for void mundus in mundus page. For example:
Speed: Omnipresent (due to these scans, this mundus is omnipresent)

4) put Nigh-Omnisciense intelligence for Beastheads and both mundus' (According to that beastheads have infinite knowledge and can see past, present and future. Also their creator is mundus so he has that intelligence and knowledge too)

These are the points that must be changed currently (at least these are what I can think of for now to change)

I hope you agree with me. Maybe i'll request other changes in future but not for now. Love you guys

Last edited:
1) DMC characters' Rank/Tier must upgrade to 1-A (according to DMC2 Novel, Chen went beyond the "concepts" of time and space. And dante defeated him. So other dmc characters due to this feat, can be scaled to 1-A)

Note: transcending time and space is 4-5D. while transcending the "concepts" of time and space is outerversal
Transcending concepts without further context is not Outerversal in the slightest.

The rest look fine I suppose, but you need to add your sources

6h7khj.png

sorry

Now to take this seriously

1) you could have added more context like how Chen says he transcends all dimensions and time....

Chen not having the concept of space and time is talking about how he now has the ability to see and know everything in the universe and sees the future and the past, not about AP or his existence

2) this comes from 1.0 Peak of Combat, something that isn't in the 2.0 version and afaik the wiki only uses the most updated shit of a game so this is unusable (although I've been told some verses like destiny and LoL also use deleted shit so maybe a thread will be necessary)

Basically no until further notice

3) he used to have nigh omnipresence but it got deleted for some reason, the void is like the size of a castle and it is omnipresent only within itself so I don't think a full omnipresence would work

4) pretty sure it's full on omniscient but I don't think the beastheads or Mundus would even get that as the beastheads are the ones that granted Chen infinite knowledge that transcends all dimensions and time and creating something and giving power to something doesn't mean you also have it (see arceus for example)

In any case Chen is the one who should have it (and Dante obviously needs the beastheads powers as a key because he got them prior to the fight with Chen)

Transcending concepts without further context is not Outerversal in the slightest.

The rest look fine I suppose, but you need to add your sources
Why we must need more context when the novel stated time and space in dmc are concepts? And dante several times transcended time and space (time and space in dmc have been stated to be concepts, and concepts means infinite dimensions. I say again, transcending time and space are only 4-5D not their concepts)

Now to take this seriously

1) you could have added more context like how Chen says he transcends all dimensions and time....

Chen not having the concept of space and time is talking about how he now has the ability to see and know everything in the universe and sees the future and the past, not about AP or his existence

2) this comes from 1.0 Peak of Combat, something that isn't in the 2.0 version and afaik the wiki only uses the most updated shit of a game so this is unusable (although I've been told some verses like destiny and LoL also use deleted shit so maybe a thread will be necessary)

Basically no until further notice

3) he used to have nigh omnipresence but it got deleted for some reason, the void is like the size of a castle and it is omnipresent only within itself so I don't think a full omnipresence would work

4) pretty sure it's full on omniscient but I don't think the beastheads or Mundus would even get that as the beastheads are the ones that granted Chen infinite knowledge that transcends all dimensions and time and creating something and giving power to something doesn't mean you also have it (see arceus for example)

In any case Chen is the one who should have it (and Dante obviously needs the beastheads powers as a key because he got them prior to the fight with Chen)
You got that right in your last paragraph, chen also can having omniscience intelligence

1) chen had no concepts of time or spacespace never referred that he with according to that is able to see future, seeing future mentioned in former paragraphs (actually, concepts intonation was only mentioned without any continues). And with according to that we can understand that time and space have been stated to be concapts and dante in dmc3 and dmc2 transcended those. Also if you know, chen transcended the timelines which stated to be special dimensions and special dimensions are infinite (like how he warped the timelines and dante met vm, and he transcended the concepts of time and space which includes the timelines too)

2) i have former beta and it's have all of former scans as well (actually the team replaced (not deleted) all of former informations with new information). Also replacing former data isn't a debunking. I can delete dmc5 from my pc and say dante hasn't sdt. But actually dante has it but i don't wanna accept it cuz i've deleted it from my pc. This work is wrong and i suggest you to change this behaviour.

3) where do you hear that void is like a castle??? Void in dmc2 novel is human world+demon world and demon world is infinite (i dunno about human world but human world is at least +Universal) which means void mundus exists in all of a infinite time and space

4) if you know, beastheads in their base can see past present and future not only with a host (they gave that infinite knowledge to their host too). I'm also agree with that we must get a key to dante with beastheads power and give him an omniscience intelligence in that key too. But another thing, their infinite knowledge came from demon world. Also mundus has full knowledge about his creations and so hell yeah he has a knowledge and intelligence like beastheads. He understood dante's location serval times in dmc1 and understood dante, vergil and eva's location after sparda's death and sent trish to the exact location of devil may cry to meet dante. And vm has a infinite world and has a full knowledge and surveillance on it. So he is omniscience too (also he scales to his og counterpart who is able to create beings like beastheads who has infinite knowledge)

I disagree with this.
Don't give Arceus as example. It's wierd how Pokemon verse works in power system. They don't even have UES. Sniper tried and failed.
Besides Mundus never creates anything superior than him.

Why we must need more context when the novel stated time and space in dmc are concepts? And dante several times transcended time and space (time and space in dmc have been stated to be concepts, and concepts means infinite dimensions. I say again, transcending time and space are only 4-5D not their concepts)
Time and space in every verse are concepts lol

You do realize space and time are concepts by default, right?
All this concept wank is getting out of hand.
Transending or being above any concepts has no tier.
I saw in a thread in vsbattles that being above concepts (if those concapts are spatial dimensions and spatial dimensions inculdes timelines and chen in dmc2 novel can yank time-space, remove concepts of them and remove or warp timelines (like how he warped them to dante meet vm)) is outerversal. so yeah time-space in dmc have been stated to be concepts and concepts are timelines and timelines are spatial dimensions and spatial dimensions are infinite

You mean in vsbattles concepts aren't outerversal?
Yep, Concepts aren't outerversal by default here and anyone so said they were is either lying through their teeth or going with standards so outdated even my 35K post ass don't know where they're from.

Anyways, folks, this individual is either a troll or just really mislead, best not to frustrate yourselves.

I saw in a thread in vsbattles that being above concepts (if those concapts are special dimensions and special dimensions inculdes timelines and chen in dmc2 novel can yank time-space, remove concepts of them and remove or warp timelines (like how he warped them to dante meet vm)) is outerversal. so yeah time-space in dmc have been stated to be concepts and concepts are timelines and timelines are special dimensions and special dimensions are infinite
I don't know from where or who you heard that from but that's not even close to 1-A.

Is there any prove those dimensions have R>F difference? If not, then being above the concept of dimensions is meaningless as much as being beyond the concepts of space and time (for tiering that is).

Transcending concepts of space and time never gives 1-A, unless there are space-time dimensions that continuously transcend each other, or unless there are extra necessary contexts. In short, space-time dimensions that constantly exceed each other are absolutely necessary for space-time concepts to give 1-A.

Space-time is already a concept by default, and transcending it would be "at best" 5-D, and even for that you need more context. Other than that, no.

*New user? Check!

*Completely unaware of the Wiki tiering system? Check!

*Immediately posts a tier 1 upgrade CRT without first discussing it with the verse supporters on the Wiki beforehand? Check!

This never gets old.

Yeah no the only way DMC gets to 1-A is via SMT (which the Wiki has specific crossover standards for such cases) plus getting to 1-A via "transcending" the concepts of time and space hasn't been a thing here on the Wiki or any other reputable Vs platform in years and is a relic from the old power scaling days, to get to 1-A requires major context of transcending planes of existence which was already explained above by multiple users.

I'm neutral on the rest until the knowledgeable DMC supporters verify the legitimacy of the links/quotes but yeah the 1-A upgrade isn't happening, period.

Ya'all hung up on the whole concept thing thay you aren't even checking the context.

Chen isn't getting any power or transcending any shit, guy just got cosmic awareness and omniscience

Yeah, this wiki stopped treating spacetime concepts as 1-A right when hilbert spaces couldn't be say the highest extension of a basis to work off that concept without hard evidence. Tldr, it's just not self-evendent anymore. Your better off taking that to CSAP or OMNIW

Last edited:
So transcending concepts of time and space isn't 1-A on this wiki. At least we can gave conceptual manipulation and fate manipulation to chen

Yeah, this wiki stopped treating spacetime concepts as 1-A right when hilbert spaces couldn't be say the highest extension of a basis to work off that concept without hard evidence. Tldr, it's just not self-evendent anymore. Your better off taking that to CSAP or OMNIW
So that point only works on thise wikis, ok i didn't know this point doesn't work here

I've edited the topic so please don't reply about that

Guys if anyone is disagree please say, because i will close this thread soon (because everyone only has been disagree with rank/tier not others)

Back