• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"Devastating Critical: Mogar's strikes have a sizable chance to immediately kill the target"

... that's not decapitation which is really really bad for Mogar

Also, that forcefield is gonna be rather unconstant with someone like Kirito hitting it. Unless it doesn't really shatter it just gets pierced by overwhelming attacks then reforms afterwards

Also, Kirito wouldn't really gun for it under conditions for normal people, but Seven Deadly Sins is a regular move of his he's bound to pull out, heck, he even uses it when he doesn't want to break someone's weapon, opting to curve the blade to disable the breaking effect.

... Maybe I should post quotes so I sound like I'm talking less out of my rear end

yeah that seems smart

"Kirito: Whatever you say. I'll try to end this quickly so that I can get my well needed rest for the day-!

Kirito dashes in and activates another Sword Skill!

Deadly Sins!

He curves each blow in a way that it won't accidentally break Gergy's weapon!

so yeah

Mogar's attack does decap in-game. I'll add a note of it but... that's what it does, unless the given enemy is headless.

Grace started again awhile ago by the by.

Nah. 3 votes needs grace, 4 votes can be instant.

bass boosted sigh

"However if a battle reaches with 3 votes for either character or inconclusive and no other voter comes by to give another vote in the thread, it is likely possible to end it with just those 3 after a certain amount of time has passed (ex. a day passes and the thread has about 3 votes only if absolute necessary."

... Then again coupled with speed amps being very long lasting while Sword Skill boosts are rather temorary and of course equally limited in supply as his number of them I guess Mogar should be fine overpowering Kirito's proneness to cancelling attacks with attacks via punching him till he gets decapitated

So yeah I guess Mogar

Also again

Literally nothing but more forkery to add to the profiles would happen if you unrestricted Final Burst

Okay.

Back