• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mobile Legends Tier Scaling chain and some revision

well it's just a casual calculation anyway

btw how about 6-C likely / possible High 6-C
I would have to disagree. There is nothing to even slightly imply she froze the entire Northern Vale, so possibly/likely isn't gonna cut it. You need to have some kind of foundation/basis for the alleged feat. Here there is none.

I would have to disagree. There is nothing to even slightly imply she froze the entire Northern Vale, so possibly/likely isn't gonna cut it. You need to have some kind of foundation/basis for the alleged feat. Here there is none.
So only 6-C or back to 7-A?
7-A likely/ possible 6-C maybe

So only 6-C or back to 7-A?
7-A likely/ possible 6-C maybe
Just back to 7-A.

Plus when are we going to apply the changes? It was supposed to happen already but it keeps getting delayed and delayed. From what i see we went over the major revisions so i think we should change the profiles.

Ant said"I do not have sufficient free time, given my many other tasks in this community combined with my real world responsibilities. My apologies.
If you use straightforward scaling based on an accepted calculation, and the other members who know the verse well agree with you, that part should probably be fine to apply though.
You can probably link to my reply here to warrant changing character statistics based on the relevant accepted calculation blog(s), but any other changes need evaluations from other staff, and I unfortunately do not have sufficient amounts of free time or knowledge about this verse to help you out. My apologies."

actually I don't really understand what ant is saying, but I think we can apply Scaling chain but for abilities and others still need approval from admin / thread moderator

Ant said"I do not have sufficient free time, given my many other tasks in this community combined with my real world responsibilities. My apologies.
If you use straightforward scaling based on an accepted calculation, and the other members who know the verse well agree with you, that part should probably be fine to apply though.
You can probably link to my reply here to warrant changing character statistics based on the relevant accepted calculation blog(s), but any other changes need evaluations from other staff, and I unfortunately do not have sufficient amounts of free time or knowledge about this verse to help you out. My apologies."
Well Ant is saying you can use his reply as a justification to change the statistics based on your calculations. For anything else you need to contact the other staff members. I'll see what i can do about this situtation as well.

Well Ant is saying you can use his reply as a justification to change the statistics based on your calculations. For anything else you need to contact the other staff members. I'll see what i can do about this situtation as well.
So we can apply the tier revision now?
I will try to contact the admin and thread moderator after my business with school registration is finished

I have contacted Ant and he replied that we can apply the tier revision, but for ability and speed we still need a staff evaluate

btw does anyone have a scan that the speed kaja is mhs+

if no one has it, it's forced to go to supersonic

btw does anyone have a scan that the speed kaja is mhs+

if no one has it, it's forced to go to supersonic

kaja converts the power of lightning into pure energy for him to control

If we can't, we can use Kaja's passive skill which can send lightning strikes

btw how about RW and Void Manip Yve? does anyone mind if it's removed?
and I think Yve should have resistance to almost all of zhask's abilities, and zhask also have resistance to almost all of yve's abilities

MFTL+ Zhask and Yve letsgo
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Guutszz/Zhask_flies_in_space

can this be used for fighting?

I am gonna guess the calc itself is good but im iffy on you assuming he is perfectly in the middle between the sun and the asteroid field. It's really impposible to tell, i mean just by looking at the video we can see Zhask isn't really far from the camera. And he isn't far from the asteroid field which in of itself are very small.

Not sure tho

I am gonna guess the calc itself is good but im iffy on you assuming he is perfectly in the middle between the sun and the asteroid field. It's really impposible to tell, i mean just by looking at the video we can see Zhask isn't really far from the camera. And he isn't far from the asteroid field which in of itself are very small.

Not sure tho
what do you think about this?
and I think Yve should have resistance to almost all of zhask's abilities, and zhask also have resistance to almost all of yve's abilities

What's the reason behind Yve's void manipulation and reality warping?

Just
Void Blast
AoE BUFF | Type: Magic Skill
Yve detonates Galactic Energy at the target location, dealing 170–320 to enemies in the area and 145 (+60% Total Magic Power) extra Magic Damage to those in the center.
Successfully hitting an enemy grants Yve 55% extra Movement Speed (halved if a non-hero enemy is hit) that decays over 1 second.
If an enemy hero is hit in the center of the area, the cooldown of this skill is reduced by 0.5 seconds.
AND
Void Crystal
Slow AoE | Type: Magic Skill
Yve summons a Void Crystal at the target location, dealing 220–420 to nearby enemies.
Use Again: Yve commands the Crystal to fire materialized energy in the target direction for 2.7 seconds, dealing 90–165 (+20% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage every 0.45 seconds to enemies hit and slowing them by 35%. Enemies hit multiple times are slowed by an extra 5% for each hit after the first (up to 60%).

Not sure tho
yes, I am also waiting for the staff to evaluate it.
In your opinion, how much should I reduce the distance? I was previously only 50% so just divide by 2, what do you think?

btw why did you say that we can put Kaja's speed into supersonic?
I don't know, I just suddenly thought
btw what do you think about this?

Back