• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mobile Legends Tier Scaling chain and some revision

yes, I am also waiting for the staff to evaluate it.
In your opinion, how much should I reduce the distance? I was previously only 50% so just divide by 2, what do you think?
I don't know honestly. As i said the distance seems very close to the asteroids (the asteroids are also very small comparing them to Yve and Zhask) and the camera so i doubt they crossed some massive distance.

Altough there is also the case of Zhask "jumping from planet to planet" whatever that means. Somebody pointed out that Zhask uses portals in some scenes.

I don't know honestly. As i said the distance seems very close to the asteroids (the asteroids are also very small comparing them to Yve and Zhask) and the camera so i doubt they crossed some massive distance.

Altough there is also the case of Zhask "jumping from planet to planet" whatever that means. Somebody pointed out that Zhask uses portals in some scenes.
I think the "jumping from planet to planet" is just a parable because Zhask moves so fast that it's just like jumping

I think the "jumping from planet to planet" is just a parable because Zhask moves so fast that it's just like jumping
I get that. I said "whatever that means" as in it could be speed or teleportation, i don't know for sure. But as i said someone pointed out that Zhask apparently uses portals.

I get that. I said "whatever that means" as in it could be speed or teleportation, i don't know for sure. But as i said someone pointed out that Zhask apparently uses portals.
ok i'll tell you what i got after rereading zhask and yve stories.
After generations of hard work, the Kastiyans have learned to use mind control to manipulate the ancient and terrifying insect spirit in the cracks between planes. r
From that we know that zhask put nightmaric in the cracks between spaces or dimensions
Zhask began a series of endless invasions. He invaded all other worlds with known coordinates in order to destroy all life forms apart from the Kastiyans.
here we know that zhask will destroy a life form when it gets the coordinates of the planet it is in
The scars on his body did not deter Zhask from his plundering journey. Without pause, Zhask once again passed through the spacetime continuum and came to a new area.

This time, he came to the Land of Dawn.
so I think zhask will only use the portal or space time continuum only when it knows a coordinate

if RW and void manip yve are deleted because there is no clear scan then the BFR and RW of lunox should also be deleted because there is no definite scan that lunox uses that power q

I honestly agree with you, it's probably just subjective reality
if RW and void manip yve are deleted because there is no clear scan then the BFR and RW of lunox should also be deleted because there is no definite scan that lunox uses that power q

Agree to H6-A, Enhanced Sense for Yve.
I have doubts about Yve's Immortality 1 removal, and I'd say disagree

Hey, i think y'all should make mobile legends general thread or change this thread to it. Y'all like agree for something then that should be clear and (idk) accepted or atleast seems like that then someone bring another calc for another categories then y'all agreeing again
Why not y'all make general thread for ML? Right?

Or there is one and idk?

Hey, i think y'all should make mobile legends general thread or change this thread to it. Y'all like agree for something then that should be clear and (idk) accepted or atleast seems like that then someone bring another calc for another categories then y'all agreeing again
Why not y'all make general thread for ML? Right?

Or there is one and idk?
if I'm not mistaken there is but forgot which one?

High 6-A ML Verse? Letsgo
do you all agree or not?
The calc seems fine. But it is worthy to note that this feat happened via him using the Orb of Sand. Which Kaleed later shatters with Moskov's spear. It shouldn't really scale to him. The Orb might just have a long range. But i am not 100% sure regarding the matter.

It says that the orb specifically gives him the power to control the sands. So it might just be hax. But there is still the earthquake.

The calc seems fine. But it is worthy to note that this feat happened via him using the Orb of Sand. Which Kaleed later shatters with Moskov's spear. It shouldn't really scale to him. The Orb might just have a long range. But i am not 100% sure regarding the matter.

It says that the orb specifically gives him the power to control the sands. So it might just be hax. But there is still the earthquake.
yes but Orb of Sand At least weaker than Twilight Orb
"The allied tribes had achieved a string of victories, and to escape the dead end they’d been forced into, the Thornwolves unleashed the ancient tyrant Khufra, who had been sealed within the Ruins of Tivacan.

Free once more, Khufra raised a fearsome sandstorm and swept forth with his army of sand monsters behind him. The allied tribes had not prepared for such an event, and to them it was a fearsome calamity. At a vital moment, Khaleed had to make a split-second decision, and he prepared to lead he tribes as they evacuated to preserve their strength." Khaleed Story

"To turn the tide against their foe, the Thornwolf Clan broke the seal of Khufra, the dormant Tyrant. Faced with Khufra and the quicksand monsters, Khaleed ordered his allies to pull back and prepare for future conflicts. But the resentful Moskov asked the Clans to follow him and put an end to Khufra's terror. When Khaleed went back to rescue Moskov, the Wildsand Clan was annihilated, which made Khaleed heartbroken."
based on the quote above Khufra immediately creates a sandstorm when he wakes up, but in the mlbb comic when he wakes up there is no Orb of Sand

yes but Orb of Sand At least weaker than Twilight Orb

based on the quote above Khufra immediately creates a sandstorm when he wakes up, but in the mlbb comic when he wakes up there is no Orb of Sand

1. How does the Twilight Orb excatly matter?

2. Also The Sand Orb would only be Enviromental Destruction, it wouldn't scale to anyone's durability or attack potency. It would be 7-A, High 6-A enviromental destruction with Sand Orb.

3. Also some things in your calc were assumed with no real evidence.

But it doesen't matter since it's just enviromental destruction.

1. How does the Twilight Orb excatly matter?

2. Also The Sand Orb would only be Enviromental Destruction, it wouldn't scale to anyone's durability or attack potency. It would be 7-A, High 6-A enviromental destruction with Sand Orb.

3. Also some things in your calc were assumed with no real evidence.

But it doesen't matter since it's just enviromental destruction.
1. If I'm not mistaken, the Twilight orb is the oldest artifact and has the strongest attack power, that's why the abyss order hunts it down

btw I want to add the resistance of all zhask abilities to Yve, and vice versa, does anyone have any objections?

1. If I'm not mistaken, the Twilight orb is the oldest artifact and has the strongest attack power, that's why the abyss order hunts it down
Yes, that's good and all but i asked why does that matter in regards to scaling.

and mobile Legends has inconsistencies in terms of lore as well as trailers and animations

That's true
btw I want to add the resistance of all zhask abilities to Yve, and vice versa, does anyone have any objections?
I agree

Yes, that's good and all but i asked why does that matter in regards to Scaling
yes because Twilight Orb is the key in scaling top tier example Zhask, aurora on yve scale which is able to cover space time rift created by Twilight orb, or God entity which scales from Aurora who is a former god, btw Twilight Orb is superior to gods in Light of dawn except The Unique God

yes because Twilight Orb is the key in scaling top tier example Zhask, aurora on yve scale which is able to cover space time rift created by Twilight orb, or God entity which scales from Aurora who is a former god, btw Twilight Orb is superior to gods in Light of dawn except The Unique God

Could you explain yourself a bit more clearly? There are a lot of grammatic mistakes in your comment so i am not sure if i understood you well.

Anyway, are you saying Yve closed a space time rift opened by The Twilight Orb? If so, that is just an abillity, it wouldn't scale to energy output.

Aurora is a former god, what confirms she is not weaker now than when she was a god?

Could you explain yourself a bit more clearly. There are a lot of grammatic mistakes in your comment so i am not sure if i understood you well.
Twilight Orb is the key in the Scaling chain at the top tier, for example Zhask and Aurora which are scaled from Yve which can close the space-time Rift which when Aurora was still a god could not close it
Aurora is a former god, what confirms she is not weaker now than when she was a god?
I'm not saying she lost her power or is weaker than when she still became a god, but the gods in the Land of dawn are at least equal or slightly weaker than her

fun fact aurora only loses her immortality when she is no longer a god

Twilight Orb is the key in the Scaling chain at the top tier, for example Zhask and Aurora which are scaled from Yve which can close the space-time Rift which when Aurora was still a god could not close it

I'm not saying she lost her power or is weaker than when she still became a god, but the gods in the Land of dawn are at least equal or slightly weaker than her

fun fact aurora only loses her immortality when she is no longer a god
1. The space time rift feat shouldn't scale in anyway. It's just an abillity, for which Yve apparently has a higher degree of.

2. What confirms post god Aurora is still on the level of the Gods and that she only loses her immortality? From what i've seen the Gods are treated as they are on a different level.

1. The space time rift feat shouldn't scale in anyway. It's just an abillity, for which Yve apparently has a higher degree of..
but in the story Across the galaxy Yve felt the power of Mithlora when she arrived in Northern vale
2. What confirms post god Aurora is still on the level of the Gods and that she only loses her immortality? From what i've seen the Gods are treated as they are on a different level.
Aurora is one of the four guardians of the land of Dawn which Yu Zhong who is able to match a god alone doesn't belong to this group

I just realized that Freya who was able to defeat Bane after absorbing aurora Heart did not replace Aurora's position in the four protectors of the land of dawn which means Aurora is stronger than Freya?

and it seems that you don't agree to scale the toptier to High 6-A
Well, the crux of the argument is that the High 6-A feat is enviromental destruction. Thus it doesen't scale to anyone.

And the calc itself is questionable in some ways. Like assuming things that have no real evidence.

I strongly disagree with the High 6-A.

Well, the crux of the argument is that the High 6-A feat is enviromental destruction. Thus it doesen't scale to anyone.

And the calc itself is questionable in some ways. Like assuming things that have no real evidence.

I strongly disagree with the High 6-A.
Hmm make sense
Btw we should make a profile for Khufra.
What tier should we give him? because there is no Hero outside of Agelta Dryland that has a connection with him

Can somebody explain all of the conclusions here so far in an easy to understand manner please?

Can somebody explain all of the conclusions here so far in an easy to understand manner please?
1. FTL speed Chara got downgrade
2. Zhask and Yve got MFTL
3. Yin, Yu Zhong and some related hero Got Massive Hypersonic+
4. Yve lost her Void manipulation And RW
5. Lunox lost her SR and RW
6. Yve and Zhask lost they Immo 1
7. Argus got resist to corrupt 1 and Immo 7

Okay, and do all of the suggested new character statistics have calc group accepted calculations as a basis, and do all of the knowledgeable members here agree with the other changes?

You still need to privide actual easy to understand explanations/justifications here though. Otherwise it is hard to evaluate anything.

Back