• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Это нормально для Тоитиро. Основная проблема заключается в том, можем ли мы использовать проценты для масштабирования от него.
We are saying that a 100% form will have a force of 17 teraton, scaling from the explosion. But I don't know if we should scale it to the strength of the explosion, and the explosion as something more powerful. Or should we scale it to the 6-B baseline since the explosion is 6-B

We are saying that a 100% form will have a force of 17 teraton, scaling from the explosion. But I don't know if we should scale it to the strength of the explosion, and the explosion as something more powerful. Or should we scale it to the 6-B baseline since the explosion is 6-B
It's literally just Toichirou's energy. He has no reason not to scale to it fully at his 100% Power state. Backscaling to baseline 6-B makes no sense.

From what I understand, the mental world feat was agreed to be "possibly High 6-A" but you'll have to ask CloverDragon03 for that clarification. I don't care for that feat.

We're currently discussing downscaling of characters from an accepted 6-B feat.
CloverDragon03 doesn't mind "possibly High 6-A"

Suzuki will have the key "6-C | At least 6-C to High 6-C | 6-B, possibly High 6-A, far higher with Self-explosion"

I disagree with downscaling all of Toichiro's percentages from the explosion. First of all, he himself could barely handle that energy before self-destructing, and I believe all the energy he'd absorbed over the years was overflowing far higher than his body could handle. Secondly, Mob was absorbing all of the energy when the explosion took place. I've mentioned this before, but we don't know how shielded Mob and Toichiro were during the explosion. It's heavily implied that the Divine Tree formed almost immediately after Mob began absorbing the energy, and the two of them were found in the center of the Divine Tree, buried underneath it until they were both retrieved by their friends.

I disagree with downscaling all of Toichiro's percentages from the explosion. First of all, he himself could barely handle that energy before self-destructing, and I believe all the energy he'd absorbed over the years was overflowing far higher than his body could handle. Secondly, Mob was absorbing all of the energy when the explosion took place. I've mentioned this before, but we don't know how shielded Mob and Toichiro were during the explosion. It's heavily implied that the Divine Tree formed almost immediately after Mob began absorbing the energy, and the two of them were found in the center of the Divine Tree, buried underneath it until they were both retrieved by their friends.
There was no explosion at all. Mob swallowed some of the energy, the tree grew out of the rest.

Personally, I think the Suzuki downscales from the explosion, but don't know to what extent

From what I understand, the mental world feat was agreed to be "possibly High 6-A" but you'll have to ask CloverDragon03 for that clarification. I don't care for that feat.

We're currently discussing downscaling of characters from an accepted 6-B feat.
What are you think?

The fact that he still briefly uses it to fight against 100% Mob makes most of this a moot point. The point is that he can make use of all this power and has used it against a character who held their own, albeit barely. That he gets wasted immediately afterwards doesn't matter for scaling purposes.

Last edited:
I'm still of the opinion that linear backscaling is fine as far as wiki standards go. You can ask others what they think.
Linear scaling goes up to 80 percent

You yourself admitted that 100% Toichiro has 6-B.

If you still want to use linear scaling then you can do this

17 Teraton/100 = 170 Gigaton.

And scale all shapes from that.

However, I'm having a problem with Serizawa's High 6-C, but we can limit this to strength

Linear scaling goes up to 80 percent

You yourself admitted that 100% Toichiro has 6-B.

If you still want to use linear scaling then you can do this

17 Teraton/100 = 170 Gigaton.

And scale all shapes from that.

However, I'm having a problem with Serizawa's High 6-C, but we can limit this to strength
Whether Serizawa is 6-C or High 6-C literally means nothing different when he's still far, far above his previous state though. You can do what everyone else is saying and scale it to just his durability.

Whether Serizawa is 6-C or High 6-C literally means nothing different when he's still far, far above his previous state though. You can do what everyone else is saying and scale it to just his durability.
What do you think about the reverse scaling from 6-B?

So 4% Suzuki would be 680 Gigatons
20% Suzuki will have 3.4 Teratons
80% Suzuki will have 13.6 Teratons

Eh, sure why not? the weakest 100% Mob's 6-C feat is completely effortless so it's not like this really contradicts anything.

So it becomes;

High 8-C | At least 6-C, likely High 6-C | Low 6-B to 6-B | At least 6-B, possibly High 6-A right?

His Post World Domination Arc key can just be;

At least Island level (Comparable to Psycho Helmet, who can lift and fling the Divine Tree into space at massive speeds), likely Large Island level (Significantly weaker than but in the same general range of power as a less than 3% Toichiro). What do you think?

So it becomes;

High 8-C | At least 6-C, likely High 6-C | Low 6-B to 6-B | At least 6-B, possibly High 6-A right?

At least Island level (Comparable to Psycho Helmet, who can lift and fling the Divine Tree into space at massive speeds), likely Large Island level (Significantly weaker than but in the same general range of power as a less than 3% Toichiro). What do you think?
I think we can combine key base post 47 division ark and post claw

I honestly don't like too much to use percentages as linears in fiction do to many times there been contradictions at some point. That said however

Eh, sure why not? the weakest 100% Mob's 6-C feat is completely effortless so it's not like this really contradicts anything.
After read the arguments I'm fine with something like this, so I can support it.

So it becomes;

The tree was raised not by a Psycho Helmet, but by Dimple

So it becomes;

I propose the following changes in the profile:

1)Mob:

AP and Durability: At least High 8-C | 6-C | High 6-C to 6-B, possibly High 6-A | At least 6-B, possibly High 6-A

Speed: Subsonic+ | Massively Hypersonic | Massively Hypersonic+ | At least Massively Hypersonic+

Keys: Base BoS | Base Post 47-Division Ark | 100% | ???/EoS

2)Suzuki:

AP and Durability: High 6-C to Low 6-B | Low 6-B to 6-B | 6-B, possibly High 6-A

Speed: Massively Hypersonic to Massively Hypersonic+ | Massively Hypersonic+ | At least Massively Hypersonic+

Keys: 1-20% | 20-80% | 100%

3)Mogami:

AP and Durability: At least High 6-C, possibly High 6-A

Speed: Massively Hypersonic+

4)Serizawa:

AP: 6-C
Durability: High 6-C

Speed: Subconic+, likely Massively Hypersonic

5)Teruki:

AP and Durability: High 8-C | 7-C

Speed: Subsonic+ | Subconic+, likely Massively Hypersonic (blitzed Psycho-Helmet that keeps up with Dimple)

I know and it is likely that they will be rejected. I'm just voicing my thoughts
However, you can answer a couple of questions:

1) How do you think - the speed will be scaled from percentages? So we can get Mhs+
2) Is it safe to use the fact that Mob beat Suzuki 2%, given that he explicitly said that he was starting to use his power and Mob himself emphasized this?
3) What do you think about the explosion size method I wrote above?

1. Personally, I'm fine with it. I'd have to see what the calculation group members have to say.

2. As I've said, I'm not too confident in the assumption but if others are OK with it then sure.

3. Neutral to it. You'd have to get a calc member to give input there.

I'd like to say I still agree with Plank on the downscaling percentages linearly since the dude could literally fight with and use his own energy maximums even if only for a brief time

The blast is still literally his own energy as well despite what may happen to him afterwards which would only be a weakness of himself not a anti-point to his scaling

Literally characters who've had forms or levels of power they've maintained for a few seconds or minutes in the series or in screen time are still listed with those keys even if it can result in some sort of almost pseudo-suicide from his own power like Suzuki's

I'd like to say I still agree with Plank on the downscaling percentages linearly since the dude could literally fight with and use his own energy maximums even if only for a brief time

The blast is still literally his own energy as well despite what may happen to him afterwards which would only be a weakness of himself not a anti-point to his scaling

Literally characters who've had forms or levels of power they've maintained for a few seconds or minutes in the series or in screen time are still listed with those keys even if it can result in some sort of almost pseudo-suicide from his own power like Suzuki's
What do you think about linear speed scaling? Will they get top tier mhs+?

What do you think about linear speed scaling? Will they get top tier mhs+?
Doesn't the psychic power function as a UES as well for the most part, as far as I can tell it's not really contradicted in anyway as typically in the series the stronger characters have been shown to be much faster than those who are weaker

If there's no damning anti-feats or claims that suggest otherwise I'd probably say so

6-C and LS Class P

6-C and Massively Hypersonic for attack speed and reaction

6-B

6-B, possibly High 6-A, Massively Hypersonic+ for attack speed and reaction

7-C
Thank you.

What do others think about linear speed scaling?
I'm not sure. I mean, logically, I guess it would make sense, but I've seen plenty of other arguments arise which say that a percentage increase in strength doesn't directly correlate to the same percentage increase in speed.

I'm still against backscaling Toichiro's 6-B feat for his lower percentages since it was the release of all his accumulated energy, far beyond what he could normally achieve, and his power continued increasing as the battle went on. I'm not sure, maybe I'm just making shit up.

I'm also against scaling Serizawa's AP directly to his feat: I'm fine with his durability scaling with the umbrella since it accumulated all of his energy, but that would just mess up the scaling. At the very least, Mob's base form during the Claw invasion shouldn't scale, since Serizawa clearly must've been holding back and Shimazaki initially believed he could fight against Mob even in his base form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back