• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I assumed that Shigeo was running at 3 meters per second and the inverse square law showed that in order to kill a Mob with a durability of 4.15 Gigatons that managed to run back 570 meters, you need an explosion power of 16 Petatons))))

Regarding the scaling chain.
Suzuki beats Mob's base before unleashing 3% power against Serizawa.

That is to say, his power release was at a minimum.
Assuming it was 1% power, then 80% Suzuki would get 344 Gigatons of TNT

BoS = High 8-C
EoS = 7-C+
That's fine, since Hanazawa himself said he's been training for a while and there's been a gap of at least a month, probably more since Claw's invasion.
Would Serizawa escalate to 6-C or not?
I'm not sure. Personally, I don't think so because his only real feats are blocking his attacks with the umbrella and using it as a barrier. I mean, MAYBE he could have 6-C durability with the umbrella, but I'm against it since he was never shown to be on-par with Toichiro or 100% Mob in anyway.

That's fine, since Hanazawa himself said he's been training for a while and there's been a gap of at least a month, probably more since Claw's invasion.

I'm not sure. Personally, I don't think so because his only real feats are blocking his attacks with the umbrella and using it as a barrier. I mean, MAYBE he could have 6-C durability with the umbrella, but I'm against it since he was never shown to be on-par with Toichiro or 100% Mob in anyway.
The umbrella is the conductor of his power, not the source. Later on, he used this power much better.

In case he doesn't scale to 6-C he could still scale to 7-C+

Wait, doesn't this affect Shimazaki? Or we assume that Shimazaki does not have as much raw power but has more "technical".

Wait, doesn't this affect Shimazaki? Or we assume that Shimazaki does not have as much raw power but has more "technical".
That's why I'm bothered by the 6-C scaling for Serizawa. Would there be such a substantial gap between Shimazaki and Serizawa? If they are comparable, then everyone who fought against Shimazaki would scale to 6-C, which ruins the scaling chain.

That's why I'm bothered by the 6-C scaling for Serizawa. Would there be such a substantial gap between Shimazaki and Serizawa? If they are comparable, then everyone who fought against Shimazaki would scale to 6-C, which ruins the scaling chain.
In this case I agree. And I think we could put 6-C just for its durability.

These are the changes I am proposing.
Ritsu:
High 7-A Out

There is nothing to proof that he could even be close to Mob, even we see how Shigeo (???%) is not determined to "harm" him.
This is reinforced when Shigeo stops Ritsu when he could have done the same thing to him that he did to Teru.

I propose a 7-C.

Serizawa:

Add Technopathy to him profile.

Last edited:
A lotto but of a side note but Mob should also get gear manipulation listed on his profile since it’s clear that Esper uses like Mob emit an aura around them that can terrify their opponents and make them lose the will to fight.

Quick question has it been shown that psychic power scales linearly with speed?

If so I might have an alternate way to do the Toichiro explosion

Here's the method 100% Mob is superior to Teruki who can go 60 km/h
100% Anger Mob is roughly equal to 4% Toichiro which would make 100% Toichiro 1500 km/h

We can use that to find the minimum distance and then we can decide if melting can be used

Due to the high 6-A feat being an outlier it can not be used.
I have not looked into Mob psycho 100 verse I was under the impression that at least 12 or 15 feats taken from that show are alre 6-A or closer to High 6-A but it seems like there are only a few feats in Tier 6, so I guess we can rule out High 6-A.

I have not looked into Mob psycho 100 verse I was under the impression that at least 12 or 15 feats taken from that show are alre 6-A or closer to High 6-A but it seems like there are only a few feats in Tier 6, so I guess we can rule out High 6-A.
bruh-black-guy-looking-at-you.gif

Literally 2 feats 6-C for the weakest forms. Scaling up to High 6-C.
Two feats 6-B.
Uncalculated earthquakes are about the same level.
The highball of Toichiro's explosion reached 6-A. Is this not enough?

By the gods, can't we just settle the accepted stuff (6-C/High 6-C and High Hypersonic+) then deal with this? People were saying this could just be solved here and didn't need a separate thread 200 posts ago 🗿.
It looks like the calculation of the explosion was accepted.

Do you think speed scales with stall percentage? This makes sense since the characters are constantly blitzing each other.

Quick question has it been shown that psychic power scales linearly with speed?

If so I might have an alternate way to do the Toichiro explosion

Here's the method 100% Mob is superior to Teruki who can go 60 km/h
100% Anger Mob is roughly equal to 4% Toichiro which would make 100% Toichiro 1500 km/h

We can use that to find the minimum distance and then we can decide if melting can be used
This would give a radius of 75 km for the explosion.
Planck69, what do you think about this?

Although I would use a different logic.
Base Mob surpasses Teruki's speed.
Suzuki used a minimum of 2% strength on him.
So the speed of Mob against 80% Suzuki is 2400 km/h.
Thus, in 190 seconds, he had to overcome 126 kilometers

Wow, this is almost consistent with what I figured out that this amount of energy is needed to kill a Mob if it gets far enough

These calculations have to be accepted for to begin with, I must remind.
I know and it is likely that they will be rejected. I'm just voicing my thoughts
However, you can answer a couple of questions:

1) How do you think - the speed will be scaled from percentages? So we can get Mhs+
2) Is it safe to use the fact that Mob beat Suzuki 2%, given that he explicitly said that he was starting to use his power and Mob himself emphasized this?
3) What do you think about the explosion size method I wrote above?

1. Personally, I'm fine with it. I'd have to see what the calculation group members have to say.

2. As I've said, I'm not too confident in the assumption but if others are OK with it then sure.

3. Neutral to it. You'd have to get a calc member to give input there.

1. Personally, I'm fine with it. I'd have to see what the calculation group members have to say.

2. As I've said, I'm not too confident in the assumption but if others are OK with it then sure.

3. Neutral to it. You'd have to get a calc member to give input there.
I know and it is likely that they will be rejected. I'm just voicing my thoughts
However, you can answer a couple of questions:

1) How do you think - the speed will be scaled from percentages? So we can get Mhs+
2) Is it safe to use the fact that Mob beat Suzuki 2%, given that he explicitly said that he was starting to use his power and Mob himself emphasized this?
3) What do you think about the explosion size method I wrote above?

Suzuki directly recognizes a potential threat in Mob and intends to deal with him. So the release percentage should definitely start.

Here Suzuki directly says that he wants to test his strength and begins to release energy.
2.jpeg
3.jpeg

Base Mob is surprised by so much power and barely stands under this onslaught.

After being beaten, Toichiro attacks Reigen, but Serizawa saves him. Note that he quite successfully withstood the attack without showing any difficulties with it.
The same form beat the 6-C Mob.
3.jpeg

Seeing this, Suzuki decides to seriously raise the stakes and aggressively intends to punish the traitor. Well, "seriously" on a tiny scale. He increases the percentage of power release to 3%, but Serizawa withstands this as well. After that, he uses the phrase "raise it a little", realizing that he has probed his limit.
4.jpeg
5.jpeg
6.jpeg

Based on this scene, I will conclude that the first power boost was more powerful than the second. And since the forces were already released against the Mob, and the percentage of forces released was always an integer, I will tell you that he used 1% of the force against Shigeo.

In general, I go with 1%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back