• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Introductio

Therefore, this calculation was accepted and it is very simple, only 3 people climb for this, being:

Scaled

• Toichiro Suzuki
  • Keiji Mogami
  • Tatsumaki (Onepunch-man)
However, this was a Suzuki with 40%. With 80%he was able to surprise Kageyama without being able to react and with 100%, he blitz Kageyama easily.

Suzuki should then have a possibly Sub-Relativistic+, which would increase to Courage Mob, since he could react to Suzuki 100%. Tatsumaki must also have this classification.

Conclusion

Speed: Massively Hypersonic+, with Sub-Relativistic reactions (Reacted to Suzuki lightning by 40% ) | Sub-Relativistic, likely Sub-Relativistic+ (Can react to Suzuki 100%)

Key: Pre-Courage Mob | Courage Mob

Speed: Sub-Relativistic, likely Sub-Relativistic+ (It can surprise Mob's reaction using 80% and 100% blitz)

Key: 80% - 100%

The calc itself and the speed scaling is fine. I feel like the only issue is whether or not Sub-Rel is consistent for Mob and Toichiro (given that this is the only feat they perform that give us results even remotely close to that value), although that's an issue for another thread to discuss.

This should be fine to apply. I think the speed scaling you're using was alrady sort of on the profiles (with different values, of course), but if it wasn't feel free to add it in.

I don't think that Tatsumaki should scale to this. There's been a lot of discussion on Cross Verse scaling recently, and it would be better if Tatsumaki was scaled based on her own feats rather than using a character from a different verse.

Damage3245 said:
I don't think that Tatsumaki should scale to this. There's been a lot of discussion on Cross Verse scaling recently, and it would be better if Tatsumaki was scaled based on her own feats rather than using a character from a different verse.
we had a topic about it and Ant even created rules about scaling different verses, Tatsumaki and Shigeo fit that.

Well, can't do anything about that if the rules allow it, but I still think it's pretty bad form as far as scaling goes.

I suppose that this is probably fine, although Ugarik technically said that it was only for perception speed.

See here: Crossovers

Yes, the feat scales only for perception, however, Suzuki blitzed Kageyama, which made him climb to Sub-Relativist and above

Yeah, I too was iffy on the crossover debate, but the stuff seemed heavily divided, and it seemed Ryukama and Celestial Pegasus won the debate. But others explained the perception Vs reaction speed and mentioned other details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back