• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Squidward Tentacles should have the following:

Fire Manipulation:

https://gfycat.com/veneratedunsungegret-captainmagma-spongebob-squidward

^I think his Captain Magma suit should be some optional equipment on his profile as well

Resistance to soul haxs? (He has no soul but this could be a over exaggeration )

And SpongeBob has type 7 immortality because of This feat. Squidward should have it as well, as he is shown to be a living skeleton as well

Mr. Krabs:

Type two immortality as shown in this thread: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2999988

And 3 due to his Regenerationn

Plankton:

Color Manipulation?:

https://spongebob.fandom.com/wiki/Color_nullifier

And immorality type 3 due to Regenerationn

That's about it

1. Good.

2. I dont know, he might just be being sarcastic on that.

3. I guess so.

4. Sure.

5. It could work.

6. Sure.

7. Sure.

Those are my thoughts.

1) Magma Manipulation, actually.

2) That's literally a joke about Squidward being too cruel.

3) Not sure.

4) Fine

5) Ok

6) No idea of what his Color manipulation should be classified as. If those are paintballs, then it's not a supernatural power. If these are actually pure colors, then it's a form of Light Manipulation.

7) Ok

I'm pretty sure Squidward was just disagreeing with Spongebob without thinking in that second one, especially because he looks horrified by what he just said right after.

Everything else is fine.

1: Magma Manipulation, for obvious reasons, and yes, it would be optional equipment.

While we are at it, Patrick should get Elasticity via his suit, and Sandy gets Invisibility via her own suit, both as optional equipment, of course.

2: Doesn´t seem to be something to be taken as face value (regarding the soul-Squidward stuff)

3: For the Type 7 immortality, I think it´s fine, but the Crocodile match will have to be redone if accepted, as the argument was based into Spongebob being drained of water to death...

4: Mr. Krabs stuff seems fine

5: Plankton´s regen addition seems fine, but I´m not sure about the potential Light Manipulation, as if it´s just a bunch of paint balls filling stuff, well, it´s obviously not an actual power, and even if accepted, it woudl fall as optional equipment.

I am actually not knowledgeable on Spongebob (or at least, not enough to add myself to the list), I'm merely a supporter.

Anyway, I think all of this is fine except for the no soul part. That's just an edgy statement by Squidward which really shouldn't be taken seriously.

I think plankton could have magic due to that one episode where he tried to do magic but it ended up exploding him.

Alright:

We have Magma Manipulation and Type 7 immortailty for Squidward

• His Captain Magma suit should be optional equipment
Type 2 and 3 immortailty for Mr. Krabs

Plankton:

Type 3 immoraitly, magic, and explosion manipulation

Patrick:

Elasticity via his Elastic Waistband suit (This suit should be optional equipment)

Sandy:

Invisibility via Miss Appear suit (which should be optional equipment as well)

Back