• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MM/OoT Link Addition... again

Yeah I know, but I really do not know why I forgot about this.

Basically all of Link's transformation masks scale to the species he embodies, he's even able to read their scripts due to becoming them "The oceans of Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks are located in a broad subtropical zone with many types of migratory fish. The Great Sea in The Wind Waker is an illusory ocean created by a torrential downpour from the heavens. Its ethereal "water" is unlike the water natural to Hyrule, and so only monsters and Fishmen are able to live there."

This should give him a form of situational Power Mimicry as if he makes a mask off someone and wears it, transforming into them he gains all of their abilities.:

So Goron Link should gain:

Inorganic Physiology, Martial Arts (Sumo in particular), Self-Sustenance (Type 1, can easily survive underwater and don't need to breathe), Resistance to Fire, Heat and Magma Manipulation (Death Mountain, their home, is hot enough to make skin burn, and spontaneously make wood burn, and can easily resist walking on Magma), Can read Goron scripture

Zora Link should gain:

Martial Arts, Adept in Swimming, Body Control (Zora Link extends his white fin to create a shield. Zora Link can use his fins as boomerangs), Surface Scaling (Zora's can swim up currents and waterfalls), Can read Zoran scripture

Deku Link should gain:

Burrowing (Can burrow himself underground in dirt, flowers, etc.), Can skip across water, Light Manipulation & Paralysis Inducement (With deku nuts, creates a blinding flash of light and paralyzes his foes, his spin attack can stun enemies), Power Bestowal (Deku Scrubs can enhance your carrying capcity), Breath Attack (Via bubble magic, should also scale to other dekus who can shoot out deku nuts), Small Size (Type 0, So light that he can stand on lilipads without them sinking and can't press down on switches), Inorganic Physiology, His Deku Shield covers all areas allowing him to block any attack that isn't fire

Now for both OoT Link and MM Link

Deku's can shoot out deku nuts that hit Link yet he isn't stunned:

https://youtu.be/J4ywkdhHk-o?t=40

So Resistance to Paralysis Inducement

That's about it... I think.

Back