• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MK11 Discussion Thread Part 2: Kotal Tendency

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's two Errons, the modern looking one with his own mercenary army and the other one who's probably still working for Kotal Kahn.

Also Kotal is literally Buff King since he can stack his totems and gain so much buffs, plus his height and muscles makes the ninjas look like manlets.

Hellbeast1 said:
Like no one wanted Jacqui and yet she was the star
Nobody wanted Cassie either, and she ended up being the star over Kano.
Not saying that's a good thing, but what did you expect?

What do you guys think about Kotal's fatality https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHB1CyAMg6c from 1:52 . Also don't forget about new reveal , that we may get today or tommorow,(c2e2 is march 22-24 ) Dont know why,but im feel like we will get Noob (one of my most anticipated reveal , alongside Cetrion , Kollector,and gameplay of Shao) reveal soonner than expected , hmm.,,,

Just realized that the dude we thought was Rain is actually the guy we see in Shang Tsung's trailer. So unfortunately, we won't be expecting him.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Just realized that the dude we thought was Rain is actually the guy we see in Shang Tsung's trailer. So unfortunately, we won't be expecting him.
No love for Rain from NRS,but at least its looks like Krypt will really be the best and biggest yet (Shang tsung's island is probably only staring point of Krypt,) But one thing that really dissapoinment me is that Shang is dlc and not on the base roster,becasue if belive leaks (that are TRUE so far ) then Shang was planned to be one of secret chars,but it seems like they changed that idea in last minute , Hmmm...

Very low. I don't understand their existence in the OG timeline, and they don't seem very powerful or influencial to the story.

Chaosrealm has a bigger chance, it's way more interesting than the Orderrealm thanks to Havik. Havik showed us a good taste of what his realm has to offer.

Hotaru had a nice design, probably the closest MK will get, to a knight-type character (I know he's supposed to look like a samurai).

What about the Red Dragons and vampires?

Red Dragon looks like they should stay in the comics, plus their leader Daegon is still alive and he knows some valuable info on Onaga so it's possible we're going to see them again. But this time they might be a primary antagonist in the comics if we ever get any.

The vampires such as Nitara knows much about Blood Magik so maybe they'll come back too since Blood Magik was pretty unexplored and we only know one perso besides Nitara who uses it (or maybe two if Shao Kahn actually knows it as well)

I think Shao's Gonna be a beast this game (we know Raiden fights Kahn here so maybe Kotal is saved by Raider only to train with blood yo beat Kahn

I just hope the scaling isn't bad, and I'm happy with that. I want the SF to stay out of the top tiers like any of those dudes with superpowers except for Johnny Cage. Cage fits well with those guys like Scorpion and Sub-Zero and has proven his worth among them. By the way...

...quick thread advertisement here

Hopefully the fight scenes are long as Metal Gear Solid 4's cutscenes, maybe we can get a few cutscenes that aren't fights but insights on the lore of MK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back