• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marcy Wu vs Noob Saibot

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: DO YOU STILL FEAR THE DARK, MARCY?

Welp, I'm back to making Marcy matches. And with Charlie pulling the strings, what better addition to the cast of villains than the darkness ninja himself, Noob Saibot? Yes, I am literally doing this to progress the plot of the saga.

I'm worried that this may be a stomp
● ------------------------------------- ●
Lights flickered around the main room, an uncommon occurrence due to the many improvements applied onto the electrical system. However, darkness itself does not care for the advancements of technology, it will be there until the end of time. In the flickering, Marcy found herself suddenly on a carpeted floor despite previously laying on her bed. The automatic torches, ornate statues, and pitch black exterior quickly reminded her of where she is quickly. Walking past the carpet, she eventually came across the damned throne along with the person that put her in that horrid world.

"Welcome back, Marcy" Charlie greeted, earning a scowl from her reluctant pawn.
"Why'd you need to bring me here? You can talk through the flower, right?" she asked, touching it with discomfort.

"Of course but it would be cordial to tell you important news in-person. Act 2 has begun, Marcy and it needs new actors" the empress explained as a shadowy apparition began to form before them. Marcy isn't unfamiliar with Shadow Creatures, having seen them occasionally in her stress-related sleep deprived nights. But this one isn't transluscent and its eyes, no...

His eyes.

A male humanoid in black garbs was formed from the black smoke, standing tall and proud against everyone around him. At the sight of them, he pulled out a large sickle from his chest, indicating his partially intangible form.

"So this is clan I was promised to lead?" the man asked in disappointment.
"No, this is" Charlie replied, shadow creatures big and small forming behind the man.

"Much better. It's driving me mad though. I hope that issue will be dealt with when they are put into my service".
"No work, no clan".

"Right..." the man said as his future clan vanished, turning his attention to Marcy "This is the one who will be making the decisions? She seems, green, inexperienced, incompetent".
"Like it or not, she is the one most familiar of the place. So I would appreciate it if you give her respect, Bi-Han" Charlie replied sternly.

"Hey, I'm right here, you know" Marcy pointed out, only to feel something over her neck. A man of similar stature as the one before her was now pushing his sickle near her neck. Paying some attention to the man, she noticed it to have far less details than Bi-Han, the particles from his apparition form still emitted from its skin.

"A shadow clone? Wow, you really are going all out with the aesthetic! If I survive this, I'd really like to know how these things work, you know, absence of light somehow being physical and all that" Marcy trailed off.
"Well, you'll be able to see them action" Noob Saibot replied as more shadow clones split off next to him "And I'll be able to see what you're capable of. Not much I presume".

"I don't blame you for thinking that" the ranger replied before quickly stabbing an arrow into the clone's head, causing it to disappear and release her from its grasp "This isn't my specialty. My friends are so much better at this than I am". She quickly extended her crossbow gauntlet, her other hand reaching for her potions.

"So imagine how horrible it'll be if you lose against me"

latest

dejgaq2-dfb82309-b7d6-4b88-be15-809f2e9e164a.png

VS
b0je2i43kwz71.jpg

Last edited:
So Noob usually does portal teleporting/spamming clones, how does Marcy usually fight?
She mostly attacks with projectiles and potions with her best one for this presumably being her fire bomb and flashbang. Otherwise she's decently skilled at her crossbow game and can summon a bird to help her fly and rain down attacks

Alright so she mostly plays the ranged game from the sounds of it, how skilled is she? Noob's kinda wonky from what I recall but I'll try and give his scaling after some thought

Alright so she mostly plays the ranged game from the sounds of it, how skilled is she? Noob's kinda wonky from what I recall but I'll try and give his scaling after some thought
Marcy Wu has accurately hit the weak spot of Bomme Frite's copter while fighting against Bomme Frite using the flying copter to attack Marcy Wu and the Night Guards. [Entry 43] While physically and emotionally vulnerable, Marcy Wu has accurately hit an electronic eye of The Core from unspecifically long distance. [S3E7b]

Alright well Noob is mostly a jobber in the MK verse, guy gets punted around by even lower tiers like Jacquie and Jax on the regular (Heck in MK 11 the last time we saw him iirc he looked like he didn't even want to be there lmao) but he has defeated Scorpion in the past who spent all his life as a master of ninjitsu, plus Noob was able to defeat Shinnok in the past who is an immortal elder god that fought Raiden for eons.

Marcy seems to be great at playing the ranged game, assuming she has time to prepare and prior knowledge then she should know what Noob is capable of. That said he uses portals a lot and I mean a lot in his offence, said portals can also bind opponents and considering that Noob seems to have a vastly higher LS once he gets his hands on her its gg. She does seem to have Dura negation which should put Noob down at least, as it stands I guess I'll vote Noob via portal spam, higher LS and arguably better skill. Take the last point with a grain of salt though as those feats came from him as the first SZ.

Back