• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MK11 Discussion Thread Part 2: Kotal Tendency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cetrion reveal gameplay from gameinformer https://www.gameinformer.com/exclus...usive-mortal-kombat-11-cetrion-reveal-trailer

First Playble Elder god (not fallen) ,her fatality is dc Injustice style very elder godly:) And as i said earlier Elder Gods uses an avatars to fight in their true forms they can become they can become as big as they want it ,also it seems that elder gods not affected by all thiss timeline mess wars,so they exists beyond time and old Geras bio (that got changed) was stated that mk actually have countless timelines.

She will be one of my favorite chars in the game alongside:Shao Kahn,Noob,Scorpion/Sub,Geras ,Liu/Kung ,Skarlet and possibly Kollector:)

TacticalNuke002 said:
She is bigger than the planet. At least 5-B?
Nah, there are characters that can vaporize the planet at just 5-B, but that might can affect all the Restricted characters alongside Cassie.

TacticalNuke002 said:
I don't be surprised if she can become as big as galaxy or even universe like new gods from dc,elder gods can choose all size they wants.so its not limited to planet i think also she is Kronika's child,so only imagine how powerful is Kronika will be and even more how actually powerful is One Being wil be?

Geras new bios says that mk has countless timelines, it's easily 2-B for the One Being assuming there is only one version of it and not one for each timeline.

Dark649 said:
TacticalNuke002 said:
Nah, there are characters that can vaporize the planet at just 5-B, but that can affect all the Restricted characters and Cassie is likely going to scale to that isn't it.
No Cassie and Jaquie should be highter than 5-B LOL,but in all serious restricted 5b must be only Cetrion and Shinnok(not fallen) other individual Elder Gods and Kronika I think.

Dark649 said:
Geras new bios says that mk has countless timelines, it's easily 2-B for the One Being assuming there is only one version of it and not one for each timeline.
The One Being is one in all timelines,(because he will be called The Many Being if we have One Beings in each timelines) LOL the Big Baldy must live up to his name XD :)

Jaquie has not fought beings at that level yet, i heard that Cassie is going to fight beings on that caliber like Liu Kang, who is able to fight himself and all the Liu's can defeat Shao, who can fight Raiden, who is an Elder God.

Dark649 said:
Jaquie has not fought beings at that level yet, i heard that Cassie is going to fight beings on that caliber like Liu Kang, who is able to fight himself and all the Liu's can defeat Shao, who can fight Raiden, who is an Elder God.
Im just joke about Jaquie,and Raiden never becoming elder god in current timeline,in original timeline after earthrealm defeat Shinnok's army in mk4 elder gods make him elder god (for seconds) but he refused this status (and lost all Elder godly powers like Shinnok when he become Fallen) to stop Deadly Alliance of Shang/Quan that killed many of earthrealm warriors,so Raiden is just a god.Power level wise it will be something like this - The One Being>Kronika>Elder Gods(incl not fallen Shinnok)>Green halo cages>fallen elder god Shinnok>god defenders(Raiden/Shao)>=<Geras>Liu kang/Cassie>=Ninja trio Noob,Scorp,Sub.>Kotal>others.Also Shao has one big weaknes he is very overconfident and has habbit of underestimating her opponents,Shaolin Rage mode LIu only win against not serious Shao (Shao thinks that Liu is just another mortal fool at that moment) If their fight at the end of mk9 outcome will be the same as Raiden vs Liu i think.

So Cetrion is 5-B with MHS beams and has fire, water, ice, earth, plant, magma manip plus telekinesis, flight, size manip, teleportation, energy projection, insect manip, animal manip and life manip based on the trailer

Gonna start making the profile when I come back from vacation

It seems that many peoples already hating adn crying about Cetrion and her fatality (TOOO INJUSTICE BLA BLA) LOL Cetrion is Elder God of course she can destroy the planet with the way of her hand , OR YOU EXPECT LESS FROM AN EDLER GOD!? Mk verse alway i mean always be about gods and supernatural entities (logically any godly beings must be more powerful than normal beings) starting from mk3 where all this invasion things begins,But you will say "No Mk is a game about martial tournament " and you will be right but only in first 2 F****** games mk1,mk2,starting from mk3 its not about martial art tournament anyomore and you have to deal with that or go play Mk2. SHIT im already imagine how much this peoples will cry when they will see fatality of Kronika in the klassic tower LOL , Or maybe its Rainfans who cry like "She have Rain bubble ,Rain deconfirmed lets CRY", and do you know what i want to tell them "She can burned and probably freeze her opponents,Scorpion and Sub Zero deconfirmed "LOL they looks like baby Shinnok https://i.redd.it/yv11p1bjmwp21.jpg

Oh and Liu didnt do a pressure point attack, he just shot an energy bullet thru Johnny Cage with a one inch punch

What about the pokes he was doing before the one inch punch?

Oh and Liu didnt do a pressure point attack, he just shot an energy bullet thru Johnny Cage with a one inch punch

What about the pokes he was doing before the one inch punch?

Doesnt look like pressure points to me

Its just Liu punching really hard to make a hole in Cage's chest

Hmm found something interesting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSuOzZuMuF4 here is new video 166 rapid questions to Ed Boon from Game Informer, at 0:32 the guy ask him about what is Earthrealm and he says that solar system with planet like Mars is part of Earthrealm and even if we live soalr system we still be in Earthrealm becasue there no physical limit to Earthrealm, SO I GUESS THAT REALMS IS INDEED NOT JUST PLANETS FUTURE UPGRADES INCOMING(probably not). Also take a NOTE that he says that Earthrealm not have physical limit (probably infinite ) but not encompass entire universe (so finite) but we need to understand that universe in mk is not just our normal universe but its actually One Being so its probably much bigger than our Universe I guess. ALSO AT 3:39 he says that Kronika is Highter than Elder Gods

Dziga said:
Word of God confirms only Rainden could survive a bullet through the head. Everyone gets downgraded to Street Level except Raiden.
I think at some questions he answers in serous mode,and others in troll mode, when its questions about lore (about Earthrealm,Main hero,Kronika) its seroius,many others of his answers is probably troll move i think

I'll say this much.

Cetrion's level of power doesn't bother me. What bothers me is that, like many of the new god/etc characters being introduced into the story, she clashes horribly with MK's setting and aesthetic. She seems more like a God of War or Asura's Wrath character than something native to the MK universe, and it's really, really distracting to me.

It's great that Individual Elder God-level characters are going to be back at 5-B tier though. Assuming they scale to Cetrion.

Yes, Kronika so far would be At least 5-B, but wouldn't be surprised if we saw some Low 2-C shit considering her nature. If you want to go wild we could get some 2-A scaling now that the MK is confirmed an infinite multiverse. And just watch Liu Kang scaling to it.

Yes I'm... Also if you're going to call someone ignorant, please do it with proper grammar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back