• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mizuki Rashojin Tier

Professor_Voodoo

Joke Battles
Administrator
Alrighty. Next up on the agenda for me is a Mizuki Rashojin profile.

(i already have her normal tier in mind at large building+ due to killing Amakusa and one shotting Haohmaru in their first encounter)

Question is, would this put her higher?

Feats start at 25:24, then when the first cutscene ends, skip to 28:01 for the second cutscene.

I mean the whole blanket the sky in a dark energy seems similar to what Shinnok pulled off in MKX but.....maybe we can discuss this further.

I don't mean to be rude, but how exactly do these cutscenes warrant any upgrade.

Well from what i'm seeing, there's a bunch of pillar or mountain looking structures in the hell that Mizuki inhabits around 25:55, and her defeat caused it to be destroyed.

Plus there's the matter of the atmosphere(or at the very least the forest) at 25:24 being blanketed in a dark energy(which is obviously Mizuki's).....

Crap. Yeah and that could take a month or more.....son of a....d**n i wish ClassicGameGuys was active....he'd knock this outta the park....

What's your overall opinion? Where would you tier it at?

F***.

I'm willing to accept any opinion the mods may have. I'm willing to accept any tiering decision the mods may have. I love this franchise.

I just don't wanna havta wait months to create the profile lol.

Yeah, the calc group would need to take over this one. But I feel like we are somewhat overtaxing them with the amount of calcs given to them.

Sheoth said:
Yeah, the calc group would need to take over this one. But I feel like we are somewhat overtaxing them with the amount of calcs given to them.
If i had enough math skill, i would be a first responder....but i'm awful at advanced math.

Well if anyone else feels they have a good enough tier for the time being, don't hesitate to speak.

Back