• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mister Satan vs. Sheva Alomar

Jackythejack

They/Them
The champion of the world fights some special agent lady . Yeah that's all I got for it. Speed is equalized, Hercule has access to his equipment, except for explosives, and Sheiva has all of the basic guns you can get. Both are 9-B of course and the fight takes place in Racoon City, sans all the zombies.

Mister Satan by dbkaifan2009
The world champion, the human who defeated Cell (LIE!) and the only human who never died in the series.

Sheva Alomar

Giving this to Mr Satan I feel. How far are they starting from? If Satan starts close enough he can just get to her and he's likely a way better martial artist than Sheva. She probably has a blade but Satan I feel is capable of getting past it.

Sheva's got Wall level durability but Satan's skill should allow him to win. Overall I say Satan with mid difficulty.

They both have wall level durability no?

Also let's say they're only a few meters apart from each other.

Yeah but I was just wanting to know the range, because if its far enough with speed equal Sheva could likely gun Satan down before he moves in cause he cannot teleport. Still gonna stick with Satan atm, he could get in close enough to disarm Sheva and force her into an upclose game and I feel Satan's much better there than her. She'd probably land a couple of good hits but wouldn't be able to take him down.

Sheva takes this with relative ease does she not?

On top of having a vastly better ranged game with sniper rifles, shotguns, grenades, etc etc etc. she has just as much if not more expirience fighting people on her level, as opposed to Satan who, barring his incredibly impressive strength, really hasn't.

Satan has won the world tournament before in his own. That would mean that he fought other martial artists that would be around his level.

Though I would say she needed help in those instances cause Chris did a lot in those fights, not discounting her skill though cause Wesker would body Satan no question.

Help sure, but that's still above fighting multiple, and not meaning to downplay, featless martial artists

@Schnee Excella has no combat experience whatsoever. She just turned into a giant monster and they had to shoot a giant laser at her to kill it.

Wesker was kicking their asses and they needed to depower him with the syringe in order for them to stand a chance.

That doesn't change the fact that she survived nonetheless

But eh, I don't feel like arguing post grace

SATAN fra

@Schnee One The reason everyone says satan stomps is because they start only few meters away from each other, if there was more range between them it would probs be different.

Back