• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misc Digimon Revisions Xlll

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So this is something that sprout up with the whole multiplier discussion and it seems that the Digimon multiplier fits within our scope.

How well does it work?
Well to answer this, let's go over each of DT accepted guidelines.

"Multipliers can only be accepted if they are essentially directly stated, not reasoned from something else. That includes things like verses having powerlevels or stats, where the stats doubling should not be associated with the power doubling, unless it is directly stated to do that."

This is directly stated by the Digimon Analyzer.

File Island vs Folder Continent 02
"In my opinion a multiplier should be specific on what stat it multiplies. Otherwise it might as well just refer to combat strength, which could even be increased by just combat prowess."

Based upon all the evidence in which I will post later on the thread, it is consistently overall strength and power.

"Game multipliers should be treated as game mechanics, unless there is strong evidence against it."

While we do not use these, the game stats are only used to support the accuracy of the File Island and Folder Continent gap.

"The higher the multiplier the higher the demand of evidence. Generally they all must come from reliable statements, meaning things like "I am twice as strong now" are ruled out by default, unless there are further explanations to it. In that context we could decide to either just keep such an open formulation or if we wish to set concrete borders after which a multiplier will have to fulfil specified criteria to be affected. That anything contradicted is not accepted goes without saying. I guess gathering lots of precedent cases helps here."

I have posted all my evidence here. I stress that you all read that before continuing. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/B...comment-26517929-20180816153247?oldid=3026087 As we can see there should be substantial evidence for this to be highly consistent as it is also an extremely important part of the franchise's history, plot and lore.

The last 3 points don't really relate to this.

Folder Continent Champion level Digimo
So currently, the Digimon are an unquantifiable level above Seadramon's High 6-C feat. However, the supporting evidence was Meramon and Yukidarumon's 6-C feats.

When applying the multiplier, these feats become;

Seadramon's feat: 4.59202024e23 Joules = 109 Teratons = Baseline High 6-B

Yukidarumon's feat
: 3.22180651e23 Joules = 77 Teratons = High end 6-B

Meramon's feat
: 7.22354601e22 Joules = 17 Teratons = Above Baseline 6-B

So Country level to Large Country level Folder Continent Champion level Digimon

File Island Stats
Of course, the File Island stats should continue to stay on those who are File Island Digimon. As such, we should likely create new File Island keys for Digimon that existed before Pendulum. Digimon like Greymon, Tyrannomon and such.

These Digimon would remain at High 6-C.

Ultimate level Digimo
....Not 100% sure of this. But there are mentions of File Island MetalGreymon and Folder Continent MetalGreymon which would imply a difference between Ultimates who live on File Island and Folder Continent respectively. I am...guessing this would put Folder Continent Ultimates at 4-B....but I am not sure on this one. I'll let you all discuss this. For reference, Ultimates scale to Wendigomon's 8.14 Foe feat. (Although I'd rather they stay High 4-C....)

Digimon Humans
So err.....For tamers we have to actually have stats for them, as such we need to work on feats for them. Of course the likes of Masaru Daimo is a special case, so don't expect every Digimon human to reach 2-A.

Digimon and Hacking
All Digimon should gain the ability to hack. This is a basic power giving to Digimon in Cyber Sleuth. As they are able to hack through firewalls and such and are needed for the player to hack certain things in EDEN, and the Real World. As such Hacking should be a simple ability for them.

Yeah I pretty much agree with everything here. Everyone found the multipliers to be legitimate, so that should go through.

I'm going to be that one person to disagree with this because there has to be that person OvO

Seriously tho this all seems ok. I was about to ask why would all Digimon get hacking when if it was a Cyber Slueth thing but I then remembered how we treat Digimon.

Well, Cyber Sleuth is the series that first showed this (The series heavily centers itself around hacking) as we see a multitude of Digimon hacking firewalls, accounts, avatars, etc.

Yup, Either high end 6-B or baseline High 6-B.

Or "At least 6-B, likely High 6-B" but that'll be a hassle to type on over 50+ files...

I'm okay with upgrading Champions to 6-B+/High 6-B, unsure on ultimates to 4-B though.

As for Tamers, Tai, Davis and pretty much everyone on Earth reacted to Sub-Rel lasers at one point.

Don't these guys react to Ultimates and Megas on a daily basis? That could be used.

They do but I'm always unsure on humans scaling to Digimon unless in stuff like Savers.

Henry also hurt Divermon and Rika hurt a Harpymon, albeit with a very pointy stick. Takato also reacted to Beelzemons bullets that that's an outlier.

Takumi's speed at least scales to the rest of the Cyber Sleuth humans who are comparable to him. So basically, both the CS and HM cast should scale.

We'll deal with the other humans later I guess. Maybe it's best we work to find feats Dark? No rush (don't particularly feel like doing so in the first place...>.>)

Anywho, I'l wait to see if we get more input. Ex, is busy with class stuff and Reppu is likely very busy as well, but I'll send a quick message to him. I am not sure on 4-B Ultimates either as the only connection between them and File Island stuff is MetalGreymon. But idk, I'll wait on that one.

For the Ultimates. 8.14 Foe x 1000= 8140 Foe (Something KiloFoe likely). So wherever that lands on the 4-B scale.

For the others, I listed that in the OP.

So, the Champions are basically accepted. Ultimates are in that awkward position of whether we should upgrade them or not.

Well....Dark just did the favor on his own. I was gonna ask you to see what the Ultimate Digimon would be at with the multiplier added to it. ovo

Never thought I'd see it come back....And they're higher end than before as well.

We lost Low 2-C and 2-C Digimon but we managed to regain 6-B and 4-B Digimon as well as an extra High 6-B for Digimon.

Pretty sure they can still take on other High 6-Bs via their hax. One of the Dark Area Digimons will probably take the title of strongest High 6-B Speed Unequal.

I'll start editing the Champion Digimon then. I'll wait for Ex before I do anything to the Ultimates.

Back