• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I honestly think we should delete all the linkless profiles on the Digimon verse page.

It's getting really annoying whenever I go the the Digimon verse page looking for OP characters to make MUs on, and all I get are deleted profiles or profiles that don't exist. It's so jarring because in every other verse page I never have this issue.

Let me illustrate the path I just went on to explain why this is such an issue.
I click on Rebel Yasu, no profile. I look at Digimon Survive, all 8 pictures have no profile. I check out Digimon ReArise, all 5 pictures have no profile. And there never will be, because ReArise was taken down years ago. I scroll up. I check out Mameo. No profile. I give up.

I get that Digimon is kind of a smaller verse and it'll make the verse page look a lot smaller, but that doesn't change the fact that people are not gonna know how strong characters are just from a hyperlink to an empty page. Besides, it could be fixed by just making a profile on them.

Also off topic, but I think we should get rid of Hina Kurihara's profile too, since Digimon Linkz was also taken down and the game had so little following that her stats could pretty much never be verified or disproven.

It's getting really annoying whenever I go the the Digimon verse page looking for OP characters to make MUs on, and all I get are deleted profiles or profiles that don't exist. It's so jarring because in every other verse page I never have this issue.

Let me illustrate the path I just went on to explain why this is such an issue.
I click on Rebel Yasu, no profile. I look at Digimon Survive, all 8 pictures have no profile. I check out Digimon ReArise, all 5 pictures have no profile. And there never will be, because ReArise was taken down years ago. I scroll up. I check out Mameo. No profile. I give up.
Digimon Survive profiles are being worked on atm. We'll post them as soon as we finish.
Mameo profile is also being made and same for ReArise profiles that are currently in sandbox and almost done.
I get that Digimon is kind of a smaller verse and it'll make the verse page look a lot smaller, but that doesn't change the fact that people are not gonna know how strong characters are just from a hyperlink to an empty page. Besides, it could be fixed by just making a profile on them.
We have limited editors, we're working on the profiles. Many Digimon lacking a profile atm since there are thousands of mons. Maybe we can delete unused links of those for now so we'll add them back when we make the profiles.
Also off topic, but I think we should get rid of Hina Kurihara's profile too, since Digimon Linkz was also taken down and the game had so little following that her stats could pretty much never be verified or disproven.
Hard disagree in this one, there are many gameplay and story videos of Linkz in YouTube and all of the sources is referenced in the page + verified and agreed by everyone in our Digimon scaling server (and as said in her page, the stats are from the Digimon, that originally belongs to the protagonist).

Last edited:
I agree about removing non existant profiles. The Rearise ones have been on the list for over 5 years and never got made.

Just cuz a game is dead doesn't mean stuff should be removed tho their story was still told.

Digimon Survive profiles are being worked on atm. We'll post them as soon as we finish.
Mameo profile is also being made and same for ReArise profiles that are currently in sandbox and almost done.

We have limited editors, we're working on the profiles. Many Digimon lacking a profile atm since there are thousands of mons. Maybe we can delete unused links of those for now so we'll add them back when we make the profiles.

Hard disagree in this one, there are many gameplay and story videos of Linkz in YouTube and all of the sources is referenced in the page + verified and agreed by everyone in our Digimon scaling server (and as said in her page, the stats are from the Digimon, that originally belongs to the protagonist).
Has any progress been made on these profiles?

Back