• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misc Digimon Revisions Xlll

It isn't one. MetalGreymon is far from just a throwaway monster. Not to mention regardless, Folder MetalGreymon would scale to other Ultimates. Not to mention we have Ultimates with 3-C feats and another with 4-C+ and High 4-C feats along with Wendigomon.

Not what I meant. Obviously Metalgreymon isn't a throwaway monster. He's like what, the most important Perfect level Digimon? However, Folder Continent specified version is, especially because there's like, only one mention of a difference when they're this high.

What? The Folder Continent MetalGreymon is the most important one. The Folder Continent version is the one you see, the blue one you see is the File Island version. I not only that, MetalGreymon has two statements regarding this. And once again, if MetalGreymon is the one who canonically has the difference, and all Digimon in Pendulum scale to him....where would they be?

Metalgreymon official art
Folder Continent

Metalgreymon virus2
File Island

Also I'm not just going to disregard your opinion, that ain't how the VSBW Digimon group do things. If there is even the smallest disagreement, we halt our edits and address it. All that would do is turn people away.

If is a better choice, we could see Wendigomon as a above-avarege a bit below the Folder Continent Perfects, and only scale these to Wendigomon, but the File Island one we could put: "Possibly High 4-C" (although is weaker than the Folder Continent counterpart, should still be stronger than Wendigomon)

There is a slight issue. We still would have the multiplier gap for the File Island - Folder Continent. Only difference being that the number would be slightly below where it is now. It would still be 4-B.

So somewhere slightly below 8.140 KiloFoe

The real cal howard said:
Dammit Dragon, stop being nice and being such a good friend and making me smile and making me feel welcome. We all know that Cal's dissension=Antichrist ovo.
It's what I do.

Well unless Cal wants to discuss some more (discuss not argue)...shall we continue with changing everyone to 4-B?

................I'll let Dark do it if he doesn't mind. I'm scared I'll mess something up..........

I don't argue anymore. Arguing is for the old, Digimon-hating Cal. This version of Cal watches 107 facts about Digimon and bases some characters off of it and secretly hates himself for it.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Well, Cyber Sleuth is the series that first showed this (The series heavily centers itself around hacking) as we see a multitude of Digimon hacking firewalls, accounts, avatars, etc.
Actually, Digimon used as hacking tools was featured first in "Digital Monster Ver. S: Digimon Tamers" (first Digimon game, for Sega Saturn) and is referenced in a lot of older profiles (such as Megadramon).

Just my two cents.

Back