• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misaka Mikoto VS Sylvie Paula Paula (VS Battle between two Biribiri)

Both Tier 7,seems okay. Misaka Mikoto is 7-C and Sylvie Paula Paula is Low-7-B,but Misaka Mikoto has better range and Resistance to electricity. The reason why I don't choose Benimaru or Shermie is that both of them are "biribiri",or give Sylvie Paula Paula a chance to fight against "real Biribiri".And with similar Tier and range,result would be similar.

Ouch. From what I can see, this is an AP stomp in Sylvie's favor, regardless of range. Misaka can't do very much to her, if at all, while Sylvie will likely kill her in one hit.

Sorry.

Starter Pack said:
Ouch. From what I can see, this is an AP stomp in Sylvie's favor, regardless of range. Misaka can't do very much to her, if at all, while Sylvie will likely kill her in one hit.

Sorry.
Misaka can simply put 1 billion volt electricity on her body and automatically struck anyone who attempt melee attack(except Touma and Accel).And she has proved that she can deal with opponent with similar AP and speed,such as Brunhild.

Starter Pack said:
Then it would be a stomp in the other direction.
Misaka Mikoto's electricity ability is 1 billion volt,Sylvie's power is only 1 million volt at most.So both need revision.

Back