• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
MHA vs F/SN

Let's see how this goes.

This is Kuzuki being reinforced by Caster vs Mirko.

Mirko's AP/Dura: 877.51 Gigatons of TNT

Kuzuki's AP/Dura: 962.73 Gigatons of TNT

Speed is Equalized.

Starting Distance = 10 meters

Who wins?

Mirko: (0)

Kuzuki: XSOULOFCINDERX, (1)

Inconclusive: (0)
0prDLgM.png

Last edited:
Pretty sure Kizuki absolutely dog walks Mirko in raw combat skill given he was overwhelming Saber who not only beat Lancelot, someone who can master any weapon regardless of what it is just by touching it, even if it wasn't meant to be used as a weapon, but also has actual future sight precog.

Pretty sure Kizuki absolutely dog walks Mirko in raw combat skill given he was overwhelming Saber who not only beat Lancelot, someone who can master any weapon regardless of what it is just by touching it, even if it wasn't meant to be used as a weapon, but also has actual future sight precog.
Pretty sure of that.

But the question here is if he can put Mirko down before she gets use to his fighting style. Which is noted as only being useful against Saber due to the element of surprise and the confusion of his movements. It's noted that Saber wouldn't fall for it again and would defeat him rather easily.

Which is why they retreated in the first battle, since Caser made the call of dealing with Saber instead of letting Kuzuki finish her.

Mirko only needs to restrain him one time with her legs and she can tear limbs off.

Her endurance is pretty insane, so I find it debatable if he can finish her off before she gets at least one hit in. Due to her LS and Endurance, she could just ignore a strike and keep attacking. Since they'd be incapable of pushing her back. Not only that but Kuzuki does grapple with people if they can take his strikes, which would end bad for him.

Should I count you for voting for Kuzuki or do you believe this is a stomp in his favor?

Pretty sure of that.

But the question here is if he can put Mirko down before she gets use to his fighting style. Which is noted as only being useful against Saber due to the element of surprise and the confusion of his movements. It's noted that Saber wouldn't fall for it again and would defeat him rather easily.

Which is why they retreated in the first battle, since Caser made the call of dealing with Saber instead of letting Kuzuki finish her.

Mirko only needs to restrain him one time with her legs and she can tear limbs off.

Her endurance is pretty insane, so I find it debatable if he can finish her off before she gets at least one hit in. Due to her LS and Endurance, she could just ignore a strike and keep attacking. Since they'd be incapable of pushing her back. Not only that but Kuzuki does grapple with people if they can take his strikes, which would end bad for him.

Should I count you for voting for Kuzuki or do you believe this is a stomp in his favor?
I think he wins quick enough since he aims specifically for lethal strikes with all of his moves to get through Mirko's defenses. Unsure if it's a stomp but it feels pretty decisive to me since he also has a small edge in stats along with pretty impressive Supernatural Willpower of his own.

Back