• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mirko (MHA) vs Queen Maeve (TV Series)

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
MHA vs The Boys again.

Tiger Bunny vs Season 3 Maeve

Yes I know the picture is of Mirko

Mirko: 26.67 Tons (Mach 21)

Maeve: 43.41 Tons (Mach 15.92)

Starting distance is 5 meters.

Who wins?

Mirko: Greatsage13th, TheKillerYT, MARVEL Future Fight Gamer, TheRustyOne, Mariogoods, Cimafranca133, Kisaragi Megumi, (7)

Queen Maeve: (0)

R920Dxv.png

Last edited:
Counted. Guess I'll give my own opinion.

Not knowledgeable on The Boys. I know Meave is comparable but inferior to Homelander. But I'd love if some supporters can give their opinion on her.

Mirko scales above the 26 Tons value, as she can harm Hood with her kicks, who's strong enough to break Rappa's shoulder with one punch. I believe she should possess superior combat skills as well. Mirko has been fighting since at least Junior High, and was famous for crashing/defeating multiple underground fight clubs.

Being able to defeat grown adults who've likely been fighting for years as well. And her method of crashing appears to be jumping in the ring and challenging every single person that can fight. Her showing as Tiger Bunny had her taking on the multiple fighters at once.

She's likely gotten even better over the years that passed, and from receiving training at a hero school. Due to the fact that all of these people have Quirks, she has lots of experience dealing with people with powers. While Maeve is mostly used to fighting normal people that are far weaker than her.

While she did train in preparation for fighting Homelander. I'd say her overall experience with fighting people comparable to her is much less than Mirko's. Mirko is also very agile as well, capable of running and bouncing along walls. As she possess all of the abilities of a rabbit, including their enhanced senses.

I'm voting for Mirko as well. I believe her superior skill, slight speed advantage, and superior mobility should give her the win.

Well, MHA characters specifically train at hero school to fight other powerful people, which is literally their job. Are we sure that skill advantage is enough to overcome that AP advantage? I guess Mirko can dodge repeatedly and land lots of hits.

I can see it going Mirko's way really. If you know what you're doing you can beat someone stronger than yourself. And Maeve is used to fighting weaker enemies while Mirko can fight enemies like Hood and probably others who were far stronger than her.

Last edited:
Doesnt Mirko scale to Shigaraki 100% All for one for being able to hurt him?
Anyways i think Mirko wins she has the speed advantage the skill advantage she has a superior durability and her stamina is very high.

Back