• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mirai Nikki Revisions 2.0

Since my previous CRT didn't get any proper attention and turned into chaos, I'll do another CRT. So after finishing the manga and the 3 spin-offs (which are all Canon), I found that the profiles of the God Tiers in the Verse need Revisions in this wiki.

Part 1: The Upgrades

Here's some Hax Upgrades that should be added to the God tiers in the Verse and all the Gods i.e. Deus, Yuno & Yukiteru should have them because of being the God of Space and Time.

1) Non-Corporeal & Immortality Type 1 & 4 : Deus Stated he can live in Yukiteru's imaginatio . his Cathedral exists as a metaphysical realm between the spaces of human imaginatio . stated that one has to take his place as a god of Space and Time otherwise the Universe cannot be saved . his true form exists as a small stone which is his core

1.1) Abstract Existence: IDK if the above Point is enough for Abstract Existence/Conceptual Existence for Deus or the Gods but if it's accepted then GG.

2) Limited Resurrection : Deus responded to Arike's questio that it is possible to revive people but without mind or soul and that it is impossible to revive people with lost soul or mind. More statements and also the event that occurred in the first world

3) Creation : Deus created Akise Aru to act as an observer and was going to send him back to the Akashic Records . Deus of the third world created a Demon and lent it to Akise . Yukiteru after becoming a God was stated to have the power to Create

4) Limited Fate Manipulation : Deus controlled all the actions of Akise Aru throughout his life all according to Deus's will . However, Deus couldn't predict or control that Akise would've gotten a Future Diary.

5) Darkness Manipulation : Deus could cover the faces of all the 12 diary holders in shadows

6) Existence Erasure : was going to void the existence of Yukiteru and Yuno

7) Power Granting : Deus gave Uureyu Minene half of his power

8) Can Attack Through Space-Time : Deus saved Uureyu Minene before she was going to be killed by pulling her from the locker to his realm

9) Sealing and Power Nullification : Deus of the third world Sealed Murmur of the first world in the Akashic Records and sealed her powers away

10) Matter Manipulation : Minene can create gloves or artificial arm using Deus's power

11) Can Shatter Through The Walls of Space-Time (Space-Time Manipulation) : Yuno of the third world shattered through the walls of Space-Time using a hammer into the second world

12) BFR, Pocket Reality Manipulation : Yuno BFR'd Yukiteru inside her pocket Universe where she doesn't exist and Yukiteru can live happily

Now, since Deus, Yuno and Yukiteru's feats are out of the way, I'll be adding feats of Murmur because as stated in "Mirai Nikki: Paradox", she was a demon, the same type that Deus created for Akise and logically Deus should have the abilities of Murmur

13) Memory Manipulation : Murmur can absorb , transfer , and erase memories

14) Illusion Creation : Murmur ca show people visions of the past as illusio

15) Time Stop : Murmur stopped time and Ressurected Yukiteru

16) Size Manipulation : Murmur shrinked Deus's crown to fit her size

Part 2 : The Downgrades

These are the abilities that should be removed from the profiles because of misinformation or false information

1) Acausality : The argument arose that Yuki, Yuno and Deus are Acausal because of having their timelines erased. However that's not the case. There was no Erasure of Timeline in Mirai Nikki. The worlds or alternate timelines were created as a side effect of Time Traveling to the Past where the laws of Causality would change the future even at a slight difference of cause aka Butterfly effect. The God Tiers are still bound to the laws of Causality and even then, the future diaries could predict their Future selves's actions. Here's some relevant scans regarding the Time Travel and Butterfly effect:- 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 Point to be noted that when a God Dies, it destroys the Universe

2) Low 2-C Gods : This comes from the statement of Deus that when a God dies, the Universe ends too. However, that's not a good reasoning for Low 2-C . They never showed any Low 2-C feat in the entire series and even Yuno had to trace the causality line 10,000 yrs in the future to meet with Yuki. Inb4 "But Deus Said". Yes, Deus did state that when a God dies the universe will lose control of it's Causality and destroy the world. However, that could mean that the Universe from the point of time of the death of the God will be destroyed via Cause and Effect aka High 3-A feat. Furthermore, there's not a single instance in the entire manga or it's spin-offs where it's stated that Deus created the Universe or that Yuno or the Gods can create their own Space-Time continumm. And no, Yuno creating a Pocket Reality using Deus's Core for Yuki isn't a feat of Low 2-C and neither does it fall under Higher-Dimensional Manipulation. I personally don't mind Low 2-C Mirai Nikki but there's no feat or statements that suggests they can create or destroy an entire Space-Time continumm. At best it'd be High 3-A rather than Low 2-C but I'm open for debates regarding this.

1) That's not non-corporeality. Also, pretty sure that Deus having a limited lifespan is a major plot point so no type 1. Same for Abstract Existence. I don't know a thing about type 4 so i'll pass.

2-3-4) Looks fine, although not 100% sure about fate manipulation

5-6-7) Looks fine

8) Iirc what Deus did was more like making a portal and grabbing 9th

9) Yes to Sealing but i'm not seeing power nullification in that scan

10) That's Creation

11-12) Looks fine

Murmur stuff: Looks fine, but Deus doesn't scale only because he can create beings of a similar species

Acausality: Fair enough I suppose

Low 2-C: They are Low 2-C because Deus is the god of space-time on a universal scale, you posted scans proving this yourself

Type 4 because Deus's status as a God

About Power Nullification, he made Murmur Unable to do anything once he sealed her up even though Murmur had teleportation and psychic powers and stuff.

About 10, the scan says Minene can create objects by fixing Deus's power into Objects. Would that refer to matter manipulation using Deus's power rather than creation?

Well Deus has Power Bestowal and created the demons from nothing, so wouldn't that make him have the same powers as he could've created the demons and gave them their powers??

Deus being God of Time and Space is just a title and has no feats to back up a Low 2-C stuff. They even needed to time travel to another Universe to save it as opposed to saving the original timeline they were in. They didn't even create or destroy any Universe tbh so idk how it's low 2-C. Personally I think it would be High 3-A because the death of a God would void the present world via dysfunction of Cause and Effect. But if it gets low 2-C then I have no issue

1) I feel like they should have Type 1 Immortality as Yuno and Yuki were able to live through four more timelines (each Murmur being from each timeline). Type 4 dunno

2) Disagree with AE. Just Maybe Non-Corporeality but not too sure.

3-7) Agree with them

8) Should be Portal Creation

9-12) Agree with them

13-16) Agree with them but dunno if it would be accepted as a powerset under the God tiers but I don't see any reason for otherwise

Acausality: Agree with the downgrade

Low 2-C: Agree with the High 3-A but I think the death of Gods would erase the entire timeline so imo it should be "High 3-A, Possibly Low 2-C" for their rating

I remeber the will of something in it was acasual.Eji was able to control it.The series is pretty haxed.Also ren if you want to create the pages go make another thread you are derailing..I will be glad to help you.

Is the op even on the wiki anymore? Was this concluded

Someone can create a new thread if not

Back