• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Mira's rite of passage into Tier 2 is to fight this guy. Giratina sensed the danger Mira posed to the universe, and decided to fight him, albeit while sealed. Speed is equalized.

Mira Super Saiyan 4
Giratina.full.1156620
Giratina: 6

Mira: 2

hmm mira would have an avantig with speed equelized becuse he is smaler then Palkia what are mira skill set agien ill go check.

Palkia has been shown to be vurunable to mine control before so with towa powers he should be able too control him with dark magic.

Mira gets BFR'd into wherever palkia feels like sending Mira. Also, can Mira resist attacks that negate conventional durability?

What stops Mira from Mind controlling or absorbing Palkia?

EDIT: Or Mira's time travel?

Mira seems to have better feats than Palkia. the guy has probably time manipulation too. Going for mira

Most of Giratina's abilities really won't help in a Low 2-C fight, but sure?

I thought Giratina would be the most thematic. Well, Arceus would be the most thematic, but well...stomp. I thought Giratina would stomp him, but I was wrong. I changed it to the ghost dragon.

SomebodyData said:
What stops Mira from Mind controlling or absorbing Palkia?
EDIT: Or Mira's time travel?
Giratina now and Giratina has resistance to Mind control aka Sheena's. Also absorbing Giratina's sealed form is likely not going to do a thing. Giratina would then be reverted into its unsealed form, making this a massive stomp match.

@ Time travel

Even sealed Giratina should be Acausal, shouldn't it, through scaling to sealed Dialga and Celebi?

The real cal howard said:
I thought Giratina would be the most thematic. Well, Arceus would be the most thematic, but well...stomp. I thought Giratina would stomp him, but I was wrong. I changed it to the ghost dragon.
why did you change it? the other one was a fair but he has no chance agenst Giratina at lest not alone

The real cal howard said:
I already said why I changed it, even though this was the original one.
well if you were trying too make the battel more fair I don't think you succeeded

( sorry if i sound rude )

Original battle was for theme. Palkia wasn't banished by god. Giratina was. A banished deity vs a self-proclaimed evil one is a better match than a space god vs a ki god.

Giratina for reasons above, the guy can stalemate both Palkia and Dialga, he has resisted much stronger hax than what Mira can throw at him. Also, if this wasnt restricted to the sealed version, giratina could change scenario to the distortion world and stomp.

PaChi2 said:
Giratina for reasons above, the guy can stalemate both Palkia and Dialga, he has resisted much stronger hax than what Mira can throw at him. Also, if this wasnt restricted to the sealed version, giratina could change scenario to the distortion world and stomp.
Giratina doesnt need to be in unsealed form to BFR Mira into the Distortion World

Giratina doesnt need to be in unsealed form to BFR Mira into the Distortion World

Couldn't he just get out to the same way he got out of the crack of time?

I dont think so. Giratina is likely the only one (besides Arceus) who can leave and enter the DW at will. Not even Dialga, who IS time, could escape like ur suggesting for Mira. Besides, I doubt Giratina would let Mira even attempt something like that while mid-fight.

Anime4Life2020 said:
I dont think so. Giratina is likely the only one (besides Arceus) who can leave and enter the DW at will. Not even Dialga, who IS time, could escape like ur suggesting for Mira. Besides, I doubt Giratina would let Mira even attempt something like that while mid-fight.
The crack of time has no time and he got back from there besides if they were still mid-fight it wouldn't be battlefield removal

No what I mean is Giratina can just follow Mira into his own realm and trap him there mid-fight, preventing him from leaving. If someone like Dialga couldnt leave at will without the help of Shaymin, I doubt Mira could do something similar such as leave on his own.

Anime4Life2020 said:
No what I mean is Giratina can just follow Mira into his own realm and trap him there mid-fight, preventing him from leaving. If someone like Dialga couldnt leave at will without the help of Shaymin, I doubt Mira could do something similar such as leave on his own.
I don't see why he couldn't Dialga relies on time for his powers which is corrupted in the Distortion world and if they'll still capable of fighting each other it doesn't count as a battlefield removal.

I think you're misremembering the movie's plot.

Giratina was trapped inside because Dialga used some timeloop hax so every time he was about to leave the reverse world he would get looped back inside.

edit: or perhaps you're refering to something else?

Just for the record Giratina's BFR isn't working on Mira, he can travel through time and space and dimensions with ease by virtue of being a timebreaker.

Back