• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
To be fair, it changed after the first message and changed back. This is what it was originally, but I thought Giratina would stomp. I was wrong.

Aguila makes a few interesting points (Despite not voting), also how would Dialga, the embodiment of time, scale to Giratina with iacausality?

Anyways, if he doesn't then Mira may win (5.3/10) via time travel, if he does, Mira probably uses Mind Manipulation (Mind you his mind manipulation worked on someone already resistant to mind manipulation, so take that as you will)

I dont see what makes Mira's mind manipulating any more special than the verse's own mind manipulating which Giratina is already highly resistant to. Time traveling wont work since Giraina is acasual (and someone already mentioned Giratina having acasual feats of his own. In addition, I still dont see a way for him to just "break" out of the DW. Like I said, not even Dialga and Palkia could break out when they were trapped and not only should u consider the type of beings they are, but, at least someone like Palkia can travel through dimensions on a daily basis. The only one other than Giratina who can likely go between the DW at will is Arceus.

Also, heres a thought. If mira becomes that much of an issue whats stopping Giratina from just attacking/destroying him while in the reverse world? Giratina can attack other universes/dimensions hitting the bubbles that float around in the DW. And Mira wouldnt have any way of knowing or defending against that.

Im still going to say Giratina who has much more and better hax than Mira.

Because it can affect someone who is already highly resistant to mind manipulation? Where are said feats of acasuality? Pretty sure traveling through alternate timelines / universes would make it pretty easy to "break" out of DW. Palika has traveled through separate timelines/ universes?

Because that giving Giratina knowledge of the enemy while the other one doesn't would be an unfair advantage?

@Anime I know Giratina doesnt need to be unsealed to bfr into the DW, but if Giratina enters the DW he will become his Unsealed form, unless OP restricts that also.

@SD distortion world is Giratina's own dimension in which time/space/physics are... distorted. Not Palkia or Dialga (who are omnipresent outside the DW) could escape. And yes, dialga and palkia have feats of travelling through parallel universes (their fight in the movie was in a parallel universe, they reside in their own dimension, they can enter and exit the "main world" at will). Mira isnt getting out of it.

PaChi2 said:
@Anime I know Giratina doesnt need to be unsealed to bfr into the DW, but if Giratina enters the DW he will become his Unsealed form, unless OP restricts that also.

@SD distortion world is Giratina's own dimension in which time/space/physics are... distorted. Not Palkia or Dialga (who are omnipresent outside the DW) could escape. And yes, dialga and palkia have feats of travelling through parallel universes (their fight in the movie was in a parallel universe, they reside in their own dimension, they can enter and exit the "main world" at will). Mira isnt getting out of it.
he got out of the crack of time he can get out of the distortion World those 2 get their powers from there respected elements which are distorted in the distortion World mira would not have that problem.

Darkmon cns said:
he got out of the crack of time he can get out of the distortion World those 2 get their powers from there respected elements which are distorted in the distortion World mira would not have that problem.
Pretty sure the crack of time is not in the same boat as the DW. Unlike the crack of time, the DW is a completely different universe with no connection to other universes, unless Giratina connects them. And only Giratina and likely Arceus have the power to connect them, otherwise it is totally separate. And since when is Time and Space the source of their powers? They ARE time and space so im not fully understanding this comment.

In addition, even if Mira ca escape, Giratina isnt going to just sit there and let that happen. What's stopping Giratina from just preventing Mira from leaving? It can just trap it there just like it did to both Dialga and Palkia in the manga. And including all of the other hax Giratina has, if it can fight down and trap 2 Low-2C formed beings in its domain without the slightest of difficulty, then I highly doubt a single Low-2C like Mira wouldnt be given the same treatment.

Pretty sure the crack of time is not in the same boat as the DW. Unlike the crack of time, the DW is a completely different universe with no connection to other universes, unless Giratina connects them. And only Giratina and likely Arceus have the power to connect them, otherwise it is totally separate. And since when is Time and Space the source of their powers? They ARE time and space so im not fully understanding this comment.

In addition, even if Mira ca escape, Giratina isnt going to just sit there and let that happen. What's stopping Giratina from just preventing Mira from leaving? It can just trap it there just like it did to both Dialga and Palkia in the manga. And including all of the other hax Giratina has, if it can fight down and trap 2 Low-2C formed beings in its domain without the slightest of difficulty, then I highly doubt a single Low-2C like Mira wouldnt be given the same treatment.

1 because they do the things they do by manipulating that space or time what is there to say there is no connection between the distortion world and Earth?

2again those 2 do the things they do by manipulating space or time in a place where that is distorted they would be weekend remember the physical forms they have in the sealed form isn't made of space or time

@Darkmon even a weakened Creation duo is >>>>>> Mira in the Time-Space department. Also, Giratina is the embodiment on said DW, he has absolute control over it and the only way to get there or out of it is to summon Giratina and use the rift he creates (or be dragged by him).

PaChi2 said:
@Darkmon even a weakened Creation duo is >>>>>> Mira in the Time-Space department. Also, Giratina is the embodiment on said DW, he has absolute control over it and the only way to get there or out of it is to summon Giratina and use the rift he creates (or be dragged by him).
and theres supposed to be no way to get out of the crack of time once you're in there but he did it. he can only hold the other members of the creations trio there because they are weekend due to the nature of the distortion world.

6 (breloom, prom, a4l, crop, dragon, pachi)

1 (you)

I have absolutely no idea who darkmon is voting for. He said Giratina stomped, but now he's vouching for Mira.

Hmmm, I'm going currently for Mira due to his mind control @Cal, less Giratina also has something that can essentially end the match and is as effective

Tally updated then. 6 for Giratina, 2 for Mira.

Just a question (as I've only played XV1 and not XV2), does Mira abuse it after he absorbs Dumplin's wife?

Nah he doesn't use it, mainly because XV2 protag broke his pride and stuff, he wanted to defeat him on his own (Which is quite ironic as he had to absorb Dumplin's Ex)

It's my thread and I can detract from it as much as I want :p. Just kidding. You're vote is appreciated as always, SD.

Didn't Mira get much stronger in XV2?

also you should wait with this thread,because of SSJRYU1 xv upgrade thrade that is currently undergoing.If that passes,Mira will get huge upgread and this thread will just became obsolete

It wouldn't be that obsolete, as I could just switch it to full power Giratina, and it would be a 2-B match.

The real cal howard said:
It wouldn't be that obsolete, as I could just switch it to full power Giratina, and it would be a 2-B match.
but votes wouldn't count anymore?

But hey,it's your thread and you are admin here :D.It's just that i can bet you that even if this gets added,after upgrade to Mira someone will ask for removal and it will happen.You probably know it better then I do

lol. You're right about that, man. There would be someone who would ask for the removal almost immediately after the upgrade, whether it gets implemented before or after this would be added.

Also, not sure if the votes would count still, as the reasonings for both sides are a matter of hax and not power.

Darkmon cns said:
1 because they do the things they do by manipulating that space or time what is there to say there is no connection between the distortion world and Earth?
Because their isnt a connection outside of Giratina's juristriction. This is even explained in the movie by Newton.

"Even though these two worlds live side by side with each other, they do not intersect at all. However Giratina, and only Giratina, has the power to travel between these two worlds. Moreover, Giratina's the only pokemon that exists in this world."

In quotes. Unless your Arceus, Giratina is the only one who can connect the DW with other realms. Otherwise, it remains a totally separate universe.

Because their isnt a connection outside of Giratina's juristriction. This is even explained in the movie by Newton.

"Even though these two worlds live side by side with each other, they do not intersect at all. However Giratina, and only Giratina, has the power to travel between these two worlds. Moreover, Giratina's the only pokemon that exists in this world."

In quotes. Unless your Arceus, Giratina is the only one who can connect the DW with other realms. Otherwise, it remains a totally separate universe.

1 no that's just mean there is no natural connection between the worlds if you say this quote is absolute then Arceus can't travel there either but he should it's simply because the person who said that quote doesn't know about it and there's no possible way he would know about peaples from other verses

again just because there's no natural connection doesn't mean he can't get out.

@Darkmon Arceus banished Giratina to the DW (I believe its said in the pokedex that it was imprisoned because of its violent nature, and since Arceus is the only one superior to the creation trio... you see te point). Why do you assume that Mira has better Time-Space manipulation than Palkia and Dialga even if they were weakened (which I dont recall being stated and I'd appreciate a quote, but anyway)?

Yea they were never stated to be weakened, its only being assumed they were given the nature of the DW (Which is fair to assume tbh). Dialga and Palkia have never even shown a sign that implies that. But stronger or weaker shouldnt be a factor as if Dialga and Palkia were drastically weakend due to Space-Time being drastically unstable, then Dialga wouldnt have been able to put Giratina in an infinite time loop while IN the DW, let alone escape and survive against Giratina's attacks without getting effortlessly and completely recked.

PaChi2 said:
@Darkmon Arceus banished Giratina to the DW (I believe its said in the pokedex that it was imprisoned because of its violent nature, and since Arceus is the only one superior to the creation trio... you see te point). Why do you assume that Mira has better Time-Space manipulation than Palkia and Dialga even if they were weakened (which I dont recall being stated and I'd appreciate a quote, but anyway)?
1 wait if he was banished there then he couldn't have created it

2I don't assume he has stronger SpaceTime manipulation but in the distortion world SpaceTime is well distorted so they should logically be weekend to some extent since the source of there power is distorted

Anime4Life2020 said:
Yea they were never stated to be weakened, its only being assumed they were given the nature of the DW (Which is fair to assume tbh). Dialga and Palkia have never even shown a sign that implies that. But stronger or weaker shouldnt be a factor as if Dialga and Palkia were drastically weakend due to Space-Time being drastically unstable, then Dialga wouldnt have been able to put Giratina in an infinite time loop while IN the DW, let alone escape and survive against Giratina's attacks without getting effortlessly and completely recked.
well I didn't say drastically weekend the source of the power is still there just distorted tho if we assumesmhe's normally on par with the rest of the creation trio (which is where the low 2C in his profile comes from) then they wouldn't have to get that much weker to have trouble with him.

Think is, you're the 7th. Reason it says 6 or 7 is because I couldn't tell who you were voting for.

Think is, you're the 7th. Reason it says 6 or 7 is because I couldn't tell who you were voting for.
i was voting for mira i said Giratina before becuse i took one look at its powers and abilities without bothering to read through it I assume he would win then i read throu it and changed my mind

that still makes it 2 to 6 if I remember correctly you said they only needed a four point lead to win

and I have a rematch planned out and I don't feel it's appropriate to put it until this one is closed which is why I brought this up preper for war that's all I'm going to say.

You still need to reach 7 first. Also, post your rematch regardless, man. Freedom of post XD.
1 ok

2 i know but I kind of made a story for it that involved this battle and the one Demigra is haveing with Arceus

Back