• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Touma and Mikoto (GT1) CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two things, should be straight foward.

Kamijou Touma

1. Standard Equipment: Fairy Othinus

Yet once he realized he could not win if he remained inside the science side, he had reached for the magic found in the outside world. Such a horrific example of cheating. But in that case, he could hardly complain if Kamijou cheated in his own way. "Othinus!!" "I thought you'd never call, Human." A blonde girl of only 15cm popped out from within Kamijou's jacket. She wore a black witch's hat and a distinctive eyepatch. She wore a thick cape that covered a lot of her body, but the outfit below was as revealing as a swimsuit. She was a Norse god, albeit a downsized one. She sat on the boy's right shoulder and then kicked that shoulder with her slender leg. -GT1

Mikoto Misaka

2. Town level with Lightning Strikes (Can generate more than one billion volt lightning bolts at will) A minor justifiction tweak, no tier change.

Yet Mikoto had not been trying to attack him. Even this was only an accident. She had simply failed to control her power properly and a jumbled mess of electricity had shot from her bangs. Although even that may have been enough to kill someone if it hit them. But Kamijou Touma was not killed. Glowing remnants of the electricity burst from the right hand held out in front of his face. With an estimated output of more than a billion volts, the average radar would explode with sparks if it was nearby when she did that. Yet he had negated it with non-insulated flesh and blood. So… "A Level 0? Don't give me that crap." -GT1

This was the #1 who was far more powerful than the #3 Railgun who could create and control currents of more than a billion volts or the #5 Mental Out who could control people's minds. -GT1

~fin

Yeah, also, i'm the only one who thinks Fairy Othinus gives a help with reaction speed or something like that?

Hmm, I think we would need another scene with her for that to be absolutely certain.

In the novel it seemed more like she just knew where the magic was going so she adjusted kamijou's arm. So i think it would be more along the lines of precog or something to that effect?

Well actually no

Nt 12 yes

Nt 13 no

Nt 14 half

Nt 15 half

Nt 16 no

Nt 17 no

Nt 18 half

Nt 19 no

Nt 20 half

Nt 21 yes

Nt 22 no

Ntr22 yes

GT 1 half

(By half I mean she partecipated only half or less of the novel on touma side)

To me it seems optional not standard

Let's see what the trend is, if it's like GT1 moving forward then we can probably place it as standard in the future. She's hidden in his clothes more now which is a good sign.

Ill probably keep it open for longer incase they wanna comment, then get a mod to conclude.

I think OP change #1 is ok.
#2 isn't quite right. In the feat being calculated Misaka shot exactly 1 billion volt. Her using larger voltage later on is nice, but doesn't impact the calc or its result.
Due to the other factors in the calc more than 1 billion volt launched at another scene can still result in less energy.
Given, we could just not write anything of the type of "can generate 1 billion volt lightning" at all and instead just say "via this calculation".

What DontTalkDT has accepted can probably be applied,

I have no issues with mini-Othinus as some form of optional partner/"equipment", given how she helped him during that particular fight. The Mikoto quotes, as mentioned by DonTalkDT, wouldn't change that particular feat so what I would change would be the mention of 1 billion volts being her maximum output in the "Notable Attacks/Techniques" section and also rewording the link to the calc as DT suggested.

Thank you. I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back