• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Shino / Shikamaru Revision [Naruto]

Damage3245

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Shino Aburame's Pre-Timeskip key puts him at Large Building level for being "comparable to Shikamaru".

However Shikamaru Nara's Pre-Timeskip key puts him at: Large Building level with explosives (Put up a good fight against Temari in the Chunin Exams), Multi-City Block level with Shadow Possession Jutsu (Almost strangulated CS2 Tayuya, who should be comparable or superior to Jirobo)

Shino shouldn't directly compare to either the explosives or the Shadow Possession jutsu; so what is it proposed that his Pre-Timeskip rating should actually be?

He was supposed to scale to Sakura and kid Naruto in the first arc of part 1 naruto.

In other words unknown but his bugs like WOI said scales to Kankuros puppets

Didn't he knocked a weakened Zaku out during the Chünin Exams with a punch? I do recall that guy taking casual hits from Sasuki-kun.

What are Kankuro's puppets scaled at?

So far his new ratings so far are:

Attack Potency: Unknow physically, _____ with insects

Durability: Unknow

Monkey Dunno said:
Didn't he knocked a weakened Zaku out during the Chünin Exams with a punch? I do recall that guy taking casual hits from Sasuki-kun.
He did knock Zaku out; after Zaku blew off his own arms.

I am myself You are you said:
https://*********.com/Manga/Naruto/Chapter-126?id=377246
It is best if he scales with Kankuro.
He doesn't land a single hit on Kankuro. He only takes him down by having chakra-eating beetles swarm over him.

He doesn't land a single hit on Kankuro. He only takes him down by having chakra-eating beetles swarm over him.

I think he means the bugs and The Puppets, as the Bugs managed to overpower and immobilize the puppet.

I see. Though from looks of it they managed to immobilize the puppet through clogging up the joints, not being physically stronger than the puppet.

We can scale his AP with his bugs. Scaling on this site works like that because it's apart of his skill set and technically equipment

Also getting your arms blew off doesn't make your durability any weaker. The guy got knocked out by Shino. We don't have a profile for Zaku anyway tho

He fought with Kazu after receiving a broken arm. But that does not mean that he will weaken His strength is still the same.

also, currently Shino becomes Jounin, so he should be 8-A, not 8-B.

Feat Shino power-scaling with Zaku

- Tanked Kazu's physical attacks

- Survive the attack of Kazu without serious wounds.

- Scaling through Zaku attacks by sending insects to the body causing clogging and bursting out.

- Harmed Zaku after losing his arms to the unconscious in a single attack. , this

8-B | At least 8-B physically. 8-A with Insects | 8-A physically. At least 8-A with Insects

Attack Potency: City Block level (Able to easily defeated Zaku) | At least City Block level physically (Stronger than before. He focuses less on physical attacks preferring to rely on his kikaichü's energy absorption abilities, although as Chunnin, should at least scale to Part 1 Genin). Multi-City Block level with Insects (Capable of harming Juubi Spawns, before they expand inside and absorb their chakra) | Multi-City Block level physically (As a Jonin, he should be at least this powerful). At least Multi-City Block level with Insects (Much more powerful than before and was stated by Naruto Uzumaki to be on the level of a Jonin, and as such, should be stronger than the likes of Jirobo)

Seems fine.

Though this:

> Has surpassed his Chunin Exams form, which scaled to Zaku.

Can probably just be changed to:

> Stronger than before.

I think we'd need to wait for the calc to be accepted.

Also, are we sure Zaku's durability scales to his sound blasts? He did blow his own arms with them.

Back