• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Verse resistance + Ōtsutsuki, Isshiki, Daemon, Code and Shikamaru CRT.

Ōtsutsuki

Biological Manipulation Manipulation of cells/Genetic level (Causes seizures which result in death if karma is not compatible as shown Here)
Further supported by the fact of Jigen (Isshiki's imperfect vessel) literally dying as the show progresses due to him not being able to handle Isshiki's immense power.

This will affect all Otsosuki

Anyone with the amount of chakra control or more as Killer b in v2 cloak

Resistance to Madness Manipulation Type 2 (Here)
Type 1 and Type 2 for Perfect Jinchuriki (Shown multiple times the chakra there being given makes them rampage and affects them biologically as well.)

This seems to be a verse rule rather than a Jinchuriki rule. So anyone who has more chakra than a v2 cloak Jinchuriki should be more than capable of resisting madness manip type 2. (Type 2 since chakra is biological, spiruatal and mental in nature.)
This however is chakra control, not chakra reserves so characters like uzumaki clan members wont have this simply due to them having large chakra reserves.

This will affect

Killer Bee

Naruto Uzumaki (Alr has resistance but would simply be supporting)

Yagura Karatachi (Its stated he's in link but obito was able to put him under genjutsu. Either way he can control the kyuubi chakra without succumbing to its madness)

Minato Yamikaze (Achieved KCM so he has to be a perfect)

Isshiki Ōtsutsuki (Can take a portion of the Juubi's chakra which should be FAR more than anything bee has in v2 and its causing a clear transformation so he is controlling it. He should get a Type 1 resistance as well.)

Kisame Hoshigake (Could handle the chakra he took from Killer B and even fused with it transforming his whole body, he should get a Type 1 resistance as well)

All Ōtsutsuki (They eat chakra fruits to gain power, these fruits contain massive amounts of chakra which have far more than any tailed beast and alter them genetically shown here and here. Momoshiki and Kinshiki also considered the 8 tails chakra to but a fragment of what they were looking for.)

Basically all Biju and the ten tails, they constantly control this much chakra and infact their beings are made out of it.

It should affect many many many more mid-high tiers of the verse and basically all god tiers but we need actual statements to convince the mods of things we can just assume.

Isshiki

Limited Fire Manipulation (Can use natural fire that he took from Kashin Koji )

Limited Air Manip, Durability Negation (Can use the two rasengans that he took from Naruto )

He also took one from Boruto, it should still have Air manip and Durability Negation.

Daemon

Intent
reflection - He reflects intents regardless of who whether or not he's touching someone (So far only been shown to work on a physical level so mental and spiritual attacks should still work) The stronger the intent the more damage (If you intend to hit him but without much intent you will be met with a weak version of your hit, so for example someone who's calm thinking he'd be easy to take out. However if your angry cause of his arrogant attitude or your just bloodlusted then you will be hit with the full force of what you intended to hit him with)

Weakness - If you have no intent (Example: UI goku, Selfless State Tanjiro or any character who's primary form of battle comes from instinctive reaction/fighting without their mind.)

Action reflection - He has to be touching someone with his palms. When he does this it doesn't matter if you even intended to attack him it will get reflected and the person he's touching would also be granted this ability while their in contact. (Again would this has only been shown work on the physical level not mental and spiritual.)

Weakness - Hitting him before he touches someone with his palms.

Amado makes a clear difference between action and intent reflection.

Here he says daemon needs to be touching someone to reflect actions.

Here he says not to aim murderous intent at daemon NO MATTER WHAT (meaning regardless of whether or not he's touching someone) or that too will be reflected (notice how he says too making it a clear difference between action and intent!!)

Eida's claims back up his intent reflection.
Bug's claims back up his action reflection.
Seems to me intent and action are both just different variations of his reflections and should be treated as such (ie they should have their own weaknesses)

Shikamaru

Size Reduction Nullification kawaki couldn't shrink his shadow (This seems like it could be powernull too but people have always been able to use powers while under shadow paralysis, and its a shinjutsu which you don't need any hand-signs for.)

Code

Limited Sense Manipulation (Can shut off his intent to fight againts Daemon)

Agree (11) - AnimesFreak2, Stryker861, Speedster352, theultimate5105, Nierre (Everything except for Shikamaru) Padaruyos, LephyrTheRevanchist (Neutral for Shikamaru), Arkenis (Daemon and Isshiki) Trihexa, Kaydee (Shikimaru and Daemon only) Ssgengar (Shikamaru only)

Neutral (4)

Disagree (2) - KingogKings77 (Everything except for Madness Manipulation resistance) Null (Everything)

Last edited:
I didn't understand the "regeneration low godly negation" part, You have not given a reason for this.

I didn't understand the "regeneration low godly negation" part, You have not given a reason for this.
Basically he's taking Naruto's attack and throwing it at someone.
So since Naruto has limited low godly regen negation he would also have it if he uses that attack.

Last edited:
Limited Fire Manipulation (Can use fire that he took from Kashin Koji and its natural fire so it cant be absorbed or power nulled)
Limited Wind Manip, limited Low godly regen negation, Dura neg (Can use the two rasengans that he took from Naruto )
He also took one from Boruto, it should still have wind manip and dura neg but def not the low godly.
When did he use these?

Also he should have a weakness added, he cant shrink things behind him. (Or at least it's implied that kashin koji checkmated him here)
I wouldn’t really call this a weakness, just that his ability affects things he can see like amaterasu

He should have these abilities seperate from his main since its not actually his own but simply a limited amount he took from other characters.
Gotta disagree, absorbing jutsu doesn’t grant him their actual abilities. Isshiki never used any jutsu that he absorbed

Neutral on daemon for now

Limited Resistance to size manipulation kawaki couldn't shrink his shadow (This seems like it could be powernull too but people have always been able to use powers while under shadow paralysis, and its a shinjutsu which you don't need any hand-signs for.)
Agree with this, but when have people used jutsu while under shadow paralysis? Genuinely don’t remember

When did he use these?

I wouldn’t really call this a weakness, just that his ability affects things he can see like amaterasu

Gotta disagree, absorbing jutsu doesn’t grant him their actual abilities. Isshiki never used any jutsu that he absorbed
He used kashin koji's fire in his fight with baryon. And he always using things from his dimensions to fight so its in character wether it be the cubs, rods, random objects, shurkien he took from shonibi and launched back or simply random objects.

Imo it seems like a last resort kinda thing for him to use abilities he's took, but considering how one of the reasons he's so hyped up in the series is because he can take stuff you throw at him and send it back full force I feel like it'd be kinda dumb to just blatantly ignore all the stuff he's taken from characters so far. Plus the only time he'd really feel like using it is when pressured and it wouldn't be smart to throw a weaker rasengan at a stronger version of Naruto.

It's one of those things where we know he has it and can use it however he just simply hasn't been in enough fights to fully showcase his power. Hopefully kawaki uses the ability to its fullest capacity.

Also he has byakugyan so he can see 360, i just think it should be told that even though he can see in that range he still can't shrink things behind him. That'll make it so planned attacks could actually have a chance of beating him.

Agree with this, but when have people used jutsu while under shadow paralysis? Genuinely don’t remember
Added.
Paralysis simply works by stopping you from using hand signs therefore stopping you from using your justu.
It's not powernull or anything like that so for him to be able to stop Kawaki using his shinjutsu which shouldn't have a weakness to this it has to be resisting his shrinking abilities or actively powernulling him.

Last edited:
Limited Fire Manipulation (Can use fire that he took from Kashin Koji and its natural fire so it cant be absorbed or power nulled)
No reason to add it cant be pn or absorbed, thats a in verse thing, whether it can or cant would end up depending on the other character’s pn and absorption.

Intent reflection - He reflects intents regardless of who whether or not he's touching someone (So far only been shown to work on a physical level so mental and spiritual attacks should still work or would those just get reflected too ?) The stronger the intent the more damage (If you intend to hit him but without much intent you will be met with a weak version of your hit, so for example someone who's calm thinking he'd be easy to take out. However if your angry cause of his arrogant attitude or your just bloodlusted then you will be hit with the full force of what you intended to hit him with)

Counter - If you have no intent (Say UI goku, Selfless State Tanjiro or any character who's primary form of battle comes from instinctive reaction.)

Action reflection - He has to be touching someone with his palms. When he does this it doesn't matter if you even intended to attack him it will get reflected and the person he's touching would also be granted this ability while their in contact. (Again would this only work on the physical level or also mental and spiritual, also if he were to say shadow clone himself would that be a way to overcome the weakness ?)

Counter - None besides hitting him before he touches someone or just blatantly resisting reflection as a whole.
All fine.

Size Reduction Nullification kawaki couldn't shrink his shadow (This seems like it could be powernull too but people have always been able to use powers while under shadow paralysis, and its a shinjutsu which you don't need any hand-signs for.)
No, the shrinking just cant shrink shadows.

No, the shrinking just cant shrink shadows.
I mean thats one interpretation but Shikamaru says that its "Blocking" his shrinking rather than Kawaki cant shrink shadows.
What your claiming is a weakness to Kawaki but Shikamaru verbatim states it's just a power of his ability.

Also ill take it as you agree with isshiki but correct me if im wrong. Ill remove the cant be nulled or absorbed.

You have a reason why?
Isshiki - I don't think he's shown the skill to shot them back at his opponent iirc. If he has I still disagree unless you make it something like Momoshiki's profile where it's listed under Notable Attacks/Techniques.
Daemon - We haven't seen any other reason to not trust the dude who built the robo dude so why think theres two reasons instead of 1?
Shikamaru - Has no feats of him being able to shrink the shadow in the first place.

Last edited:
Isshiki - I don't think he's shown the skill to shot them back at his opponent iirc. If he has I still disagree unless you make it something like Momoshiki's profile where it's listed under Notable Attacks/Techniques.
Daemon - We haven't seen any other reason to not trust the dude who built the robo dude so why think theres two reasons instead of 1?
Shikamaru - Has no feats of him being able to shrink the shadow in the first place.
Isshiki- am Neutral on that cause like arkenis stated, seems like an in-universe mechanic but we will find out more from kawaki eventually.
Daemon- Nah we have seen enough proof not to trust Amado, like Momo said he didnt even know the existence of the Omnipotence power creating her charm abilities, he is human he wont fully understand the power of shinjutsu , and the scans in the Op seems viable differentiating between action and Intent , so I agree with this ,a possibly is ok too.
Shikamaru- from the panel it is implied kawaki can not use his shrinking abilities cause of shadow paralysis, which should infer Size reduction manipulation.

I would agree if it weren't for the fact that Isshiki actually stores things and uses them in battle.
If he takes something from you years ago it would still be in his dimension, its not a battle to battle thing like momoshiki's once he has it its there until he chooses to use it

I would agree if it weren't for the fact that Isshiki actually stores things and uses them in battle.
If he takes something from you years ago it would still be in his dimension, its not a battle to battle thing like momoshiki's once he has it its there until he chooses to use it
yeah pillars not jutsus

yeah pillars not jutsus
? The same way he stores pillars he stores jutsu's. And the fire isn't a jutsu only the rasengan is so if your arguing it wouldn't apply to jutsu the fire should still work.
But if its that much of a problem i'll just count your vote no point in debating for 3 rasengan and some fire.

It's not Limited Resistance to Size Manipulation, it's Size Reduction Nullification
Do y'all agree or disagree ?

The isshiki part is just dimensional storage, I don't think it should be regarded as an actual ability.

Agree on the shikamaru case
Whats your stance on daemon ?

I agree with everything. Just for extra evidence, do we have a manga scan of Isshiki throwing KK's flames? He does it in the anime against Baryon Naruto but I'm not sure if anime scenes are usable here.

I pretty much agree with everything. Daemon is just very confusing. When he's on the couch and Eida isn't around, his reflection ability works somehow. I feel like maybe when his palms are also touching himself or anything as a matter of fact, the ability works.

Do y'all agree or disagree ?

Whats your stance on daemon ?
Neutral on the daemon part, Amado states that there are Certain conditions to be met, plural was used in this context so it suggest that there are more than one (him touching with his hands) requirements for Daemon instinct reflection. So until further context implies such, I remain neutral.

do we have a manga scan of Isshiki throwing KK's flames? He does it in the anime against Baryon Naruto but I'm not sure if anime scenes are usable here.
Its anime only probably just to make the scene look cooler.
However even just going under how his ability is explained he would still be able to use jutsu he stored in there regardless of wether we see him use it in the manga.
You gotta remember these jutsu are only gonna have the AP of the person who created it so while they will have the Hax using something like Koji's fire againts baryon naruto wouldn't make any sense as just like in the anime Naruto is too powerful and will walk. right through it

Nuetral on daemon but the rest looks fine
Actually I just noticed something while rereading Amado's explanation of daemons ability he differentiates between Intent-based reflection and action-based reflection, Chapter 75, he begins by explaining the action reflection , saying it reflects any ACTION that inflicts harm on him, though his hands needs to be touching another person, his abilities would also transfer to the person touching him. He then goes on further to say NOT TO AIM MURDEROUS INTENT TOWARDS HIM TOWARDS HIM NO MATTER WHAT CAUSE THAT TOO WILL BE REFLECTED( focus on the ''TOO'' as Amado is classifying them as separate abilities or ''additional'' ability), he continues by telling everyone gathered that THE INTENTION BASED REFLECTION DEPENDS ON "CERTAIN CONDITIONS" BUT IT WILL ALL REBOUND BACK( meaning different from the condition listed to use the Action based reflection, as Amado probably doesn't intend to disclose it's conditions yet.

Actually I just noticed something while rereading Amado's explanation of daemons ability he differentiates between Intent-based reflection and action-based reflection, Chapter 75, he begins by explaining the action reflection , saying it reflects any ACTION that inflicts harm on him, though his hands needs to be touching another person, his abilities would also transfer to the person touching him. He then goes on further to say NOT TO AIM MURDEROUS INTENT TOWARDS HIM TOWARDS HIM NO MATTER WHAT CAUSE THAT TOO WILL BE REFLECTED( focus on the ''TOO'' as Amado is classifying them as separate abilities or ''additional'' ability), he continues by telling everyone gathered that THE INTENTION BASED REFLECTION DEPENDS ON "CERTAIN CONDITIONS" BUT IT WILL ALL REBOUND BACK( meaning different from the condition listed to use the Action based reflection, as Amado probably doesn't intend to disclose it's conditions yet.
Also this.
Acc im gonna add this to the top so everyone can see it thank you.

Nuetral on daemon but the rest looks fine
Im iffy on daemon, the statement by bug seemed to be a general statement for both of his abilities
I think we should wait till we get more info on his reflect ability, though it will take a while
Neutral on the daemon part
Updated CRT.
If your stance on daemon changed then reply, if not then you can ignore this.

Updated CRT.
If your stance on daemon changed then reply, if not then you can ignore this.
I agree with everything now( though Isshiki limitation should be removed, Kashin koji thought he checkmated Isshiki cause he didnt know the other abilites of his ocular powers that complement Sukunahikona, Like Daikokuten)

Back